The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on February 11, 2005, 09:17:18 am

Title: Paint a Vulgar Picture
Post by: jough on February 11, 2005, 09:17:18 am
C'mon, people - only $308?  I know there's ten hours to go (as of this writing) but that only buys three bottles of decent scotch.  That won't even last a weekend.

I would bid if only to find out if Teodore was listening to The Smiths' swan song, but perhaps it is not worth that much to find that out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3781063914
Title: Paint a Vulgar Picture
Post by: Bozack on February 11, 2005, 04:35:13 pm
I think the Pat/Ultra-Peanut fuck scene would be a lot more vulgar.
Title: Paint a Vulgar Picture
Post by: pmcd9 on February 11, 2005, 05:52:45 pm
I was just thinking last night that we [TOUAMB] are at the vanguard of something that will eventually be very big.  Achewood's popularity is growing by inches, but ultimately it will mushroom into something huge.  Someone is going to take away a Chris Onstad original painting for very little money.  Unfortunately it's already out of my price range.

~Paul
Title: Paint a Vulgar Picture
Post by: jough on February 11, 2005, 08:13:47 pm
This painting is all the more awesome considering that it is titled after a Morrissey lyric ("I Danced My Legs Down to the Knees").

I AM ALSO THINKING THAT TEODORE LIKES THE SMITHS BETTER THAN MORRISSEY'S SOLO STUFF
Title: Paint a Vulgar Picture
Post by: St_Zartan on February 11, 2005, 10:41:12 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I AM ALSO THINKING THAT TEODORE LIKES THE SMITHS BETTER THAN MORRISSEY'S SOLO STUFF


We've already established that Téodor is cool, dude.

PLEASE REFER TO THE FAQ