The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on February 14, 2005, 07:43:12 pm

Title: KILLER UNDERWATER GNOMES STRIKE AGAIN; POLICE POWERLESS
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 14, 2005, 07:43:12 pm
Killer underwater gnome garden leads men to their deaths; the police remove the garden. Now, the killer underwater gnome garden returns, (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/4263761.stm) and the police are powerless to dive below 50 meters due to the law!
Title: KILLER UNDERWATER GNOMES STRIKE AGAIN; POLICE POWERLESS
Post by: AugustWest on February 14, 2005, 07:52:14 pm
Damn! I hate it when that happens!
Title: KILLER UNDERWATER GNOMES STRIKE AGAIN; POLICE POWERLESS
Post by: CortJstr on February 14, 2005, 09:09:33 pm
Maybe I've just had a long day but that seemed to be the most confusing news article I've ever read. Were they assuming I was already familiar with these gnomes or something?