The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on February 15, 2005, 06:23:34 pm
-
I don't know - I hate to be a nay sayer but I really liked the many little panels format - this "no panels" format that he's been using a lot lately just leaves me cold.
-
Tomorrow: Chicken!
-
Clearly you are not appreciating the art. This is all about art, not about doing anything as pedestrian as pleasing the audience!
Also, education.
-
Onstad is probably busy furiously testing and perfecting his chicken recipe before he can share it with us, which explains both the lack of an actual chicken anything and today's pause in strip production.
If he's got the guts to publish a cookbook, he knows better than to put any busted-ass chicken recipes out there. That kind of mistake could send book sales into the proverbial garbage disposal.
-
this thread is funny, because i was thinking about starting a thread with a "faux" wah wah wah there is no strip today post.
-
What you do not realize is that there will be special Magna-Lock (tm) technology on the achewood books to prevent you from skipping pages on a "We return Wednesday" day. YOU MAY ONLY READ THE BOOK ON WEDNESDAY.
We Return Wednesday
Chicken Recipe Thursday
Fuck You Friday
It's like Catholic holidays here
-
Ahhhh, we kid because we love!
-
It used to be there was a schedule and it was like "
Monday to Friday: Strip. Saturday Sunday: No Strip."
Then When he couldn't keep it up that disappeared. I think it would be okay that there was never a strip tuesday as long as we knew we could expect that.
Take your time make the rest of the week's comics extra awesome. But we like our lives predictable. Tell us what to expect.
-
look man, if the animals don't do anything onstad can't just make the shit up. let's have a little respect for the man's integrity here.
-
look man, if the animals don't do anything onstad can't just make the shit up. let's have a little respect for the man's integrity here.
/Golf claps
-
look man, if the animals don't do anything onstad can't just make the shit up. let's have a little respect for the man's integrity here.
/Golf claps
me too! (like some brain-dead AOL-er)
-
Today's strip posts in the PM?
-
Today's strip posts in the PM?
He didn't say this Wednesday.
~Paul
-
Wednesday is not over.
-
Today's strip posts in the PM?
Look, I didn't have the heart to tell you this, but "We Return Wednesday" is special coded Onstad-speak for "Fuck you Jough."
-
Today's strip posts in the PM?
Look, I didn't have the heart to tell you this, but "We Return Wednesday" is special coded Onstad-speak for "Fuck you Jough."
I thought it was 'stad-speak for "BUY MORE PRODUCT YOU INSOLENT FILTH-TARDS, I HAVE SPAWN ARRIVING SHORTLY".
-
Today's strip posts in the PM?
Look, I didn't have the heart to tell you this, but "We Return Wednesday" is special coded Onstad-speak for "Fuck you Jough."
You mean, "Fuck you Joe."
-
Today's strip posts in the PM?
Look, I didn't have the heart to tell you this, but "We Return Wednesday" is special coded Onstad-speak for "Fuck you Jough."
I thought it was 'stad-speak for "BUY MORE PRODUCT YOU INSOLENT FILTH-TARDS, I HAVE SPAWN ARRIVING SHORTLY".
No, that's "Signed Strips Available."
-
Today's strip posts in the PM?
Look, I didn't have the heart to tell you this, but "We Return Wednesday" is special coded Onstad-speak for "Fuck you Jough."
You mean, "Fuck you Joe."
Jough-En-Lai?