The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on February 16, 2005, 06:25:07 pm

Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 16, 2005, 06:25:07 pm
Why can't I make a link in my signature?  Everything I try, the HTML or square-bracketed code actually shows up on my posts.
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: CortJstr on February 16, 2005, 06:47:17 pm
I dunno. There's a link in your current sig but that might be automatic since you spelled out the url.

If you're using BBCode did you rememer to put = after url and not use quotes?

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.spamusement.com]Spamusement sure is funny[/url]

Spamusement sure is funny (http://www.spamusement.com)
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on February 16, 2005, 09:49:42 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
If you're using BBCode did you rememer to put = after url and not use quotes?


Not use quotes. Ooooooohhhhhh.
Thanks.
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 18, 2005, 07:24:41 am
that seems to put a nice bow on it, but I won't lock it just yet because I want to see how the poll turns out.
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: pmcd9 on February 18, 2005, 04:08:49 pm
Are you holding out for a yes yote?

~Paul
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 18, 2005, 07:16:34 pm
uh, maybe...
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: jough on February 18, 2005, 07:17:59 pm
I'm holding out for a hero.
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 18, 2005, 07:19:12 pm
I'd rather have a gyro.
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: pmcd9 on February 18, 2005, 07:43:36 pm
Spiro?

(http://www.unfocused.net/images/pictures/Amaurote_1080294315.JPG)
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 18, 2005, 10:53:53 pm
Spiro-Graph (http://www.wordsmith.org/~anu/java/spirograph.html#display)

(This is actually awesome)
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: pmcd9 on February 19, 2005, 02:14:34 am
Spirochetes...

(http://home.earthlink.net/~webmedic4u/BB300x200.gif)
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 21, 2005, 02:51:18 am
Spirogyra

(http://fourcatsinabag.blogspot.com/conjug.jpg)
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: jough on February 21, 2005, 08:30:16 am
Spyro Gyra
(http://www.rochesterjazz.com/festival_photos_2003/thumbnails/061603.Spiro-Gyra-1.jpg)
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: pmcd9 on February 21, 2005, 09:31:10 am
Gyro Gearloose

(http://www.weirdspace.dk/Disney/Graphics/Gyro%20Gearloose.jpg)
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: St_Zartan on February 21, 2005, 02:14:45 pm
(http://www.nesfiles.com/NES/Gyromite/Gyromite_thumb_cart.jpg)

Gyromite!
Title: I am some sort of goddamned moron
Post by: pmcd9 on February 22, 2005, 05:06:03 pm
Vegemite.

(http://www.murdoch.edu.au/ciee/pages/Fall%202004/Molly%20and%20Vegemite.jpg)

btw, this picture is titled "Molly and Vegemite."  I thought this thread was getting silly, but now I know it was leading us to this all along so we could see what Vlad's customers see.

~Paul