The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Doc on February 23, 2005, 10:57:12 am
-
I'm assuming that is his heart he ripped out and put over his eyes, but I'm not sure. This reminds me of an old the parking lot is full comic about lying to yourself... have to find linkage.
http://plif.andkon.com/archive/wc236.gif
Sorry about dodgy link display, not sure what the appropriate syntax is on these boards.
-
what
-
aaaand we're back to many, many panels again, with a record one-strip deviation.
there's something inherently silly about Beef's perception of his own gore
-
Somebody animate this NOW
-
Did You Notice?
They have finished the nice pilsners they were drinking and have moved on to Guinness.
-
Another thing:
This strip is excellent on many levels: the small, constricted frames in the upper right, the fact that not only does RB tear his guts out, he uses them to cover his eyes.
This is how love can be sometimes.
-
TOMORROW: CHICKEN!
-
TOMORROW: CHICKEN!
but i am not HUNGRY after such a strip! even for little eggs in the shapes of stove top hats...
-
TOMORROW: CHICKEN!
but i am not HUNGRY after such a strip! even for little eggs in the shapes of stove top hats...
Then we shall transcribe the recipe for chicken and you can return to humiliating your ex's bedroom performance.
WE RETURN WEDNESDAY.
-
TOMORROW: CHICKEN!
but i am not HUNGRY after such a strip! even for little eggs in the shapes of stove top hats...
Then we shall transcribe the recipe for chicken and you can return to humiliating your ex's bedroom performance.
WE RETURN WEDNESDAY.
HUZZAH!
-
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME BE THE FIRST!
(http://www.redemption-metal.com/Cynthia/beef.gif)
-
Please note: the animation has a long pause at the end. FOR DRAMA.
-
I know this feeling...
-
WHYYYYYY can't I get this image to work?!
I think it's the lack of an extention. It expects to see a .jpg or something to convince it that the link is really to an image.
-
Thanks, CortJstr
-
This comic is a beautiful thing.
-
beef and molly were happier in heaven
therefore, he should kill her and then himself
it's the only way
-
theeeeeee oooonnlllyyy wwwaaaayyyyyy
-
beef and molly were happier in heaven
therefore, he should kill her and then himself
it's the only way
Actually, he could probably just kill her and be pretty happy.
This is a quality comic strip today.
-
Actually, he could probably just kill her and be pretty happy.
The look on Nice Pete's face as he stalks into Molly's house with a hatchet and finds Beef already there, soaked in blood, wild-eyed and panting. And then Onstad would find some way to accurately represent the cacophonous "WAH WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" sound and then the studio audience clapping wildly.
-
The look on Nice Pete's face as he stalks into Molly's house with a hatchet and finds Beef already there, soaked in blood, wild-eyed and panting. And then Onstad would find some way to accurately represent the cacophonous "WAH WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" sound and then the studio audience clapping wildly.
I bet he could be the first person ever to represent WAH WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAAH with guitar tabs.
-
i don't think if beef killed molly then himself he would go to heaven
hell has a special place for murder/suicides
-
i don't think if beef killed molly then himself he would go to heaven
hell has a special place for murder/suicides
That's how Beef got to hell (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12112003).
-
well he suicided and went to hell
would his car change if he killed molly then himself
maybe a VW thing
-
I think the Brats are for everybody. Maybe they change the color? ("Oh, Aztec Gold. Silly blasphemer.")
Anyway, this is a rad strip, and I thank Emergent_C for animating it. This has a pleasant veracity that's generally been lacking from the strip lately, so I'm glad to see it.
-
I never have beef with this strip because he has only been doing it for what 3 years
that barely enough time to judge and say 'he hasn't been doing well lately. i wish he'd go back to [insert favorite strip here] time."
-
"Tomorrow's recipe: Chicken!" is the new "We return (Tomorrow)."
TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW.
The more I see it, the less it looks like a word.
-
"Tomorrow's recipe: Chicken!" is the new "We return (Tomorrow)."
TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW.
The more I see it, the less it looks like a word.
It all means "Fuck you, freeloader."
-
It all means "Fuck you, freeloader."
Well, that's ironic, considering the Achewood content I pay for is updated less frequently than the free product.
-
It all means "Fuck you, freeloader."
Well, that's ironic, considering the Achewood content I pay for is updated less frequently than the free product.
But the timing is different! You flip a page rather than wait 24 hours. UNFUNNY BECOMES FUNNY THROUGH THE MAGIC OF TIME LAPSE.
-
It all means "Fuck you, freeloader."
Well, that's ironic, considering the Achewood content I pay for is updated less frequently than the free product.
But the timing is different! You flip a page rather than wait 24 hours. UNFUNNY BECOMES FUNNY THROUGH THE MAGIC OF TIME LAPSE.
Hmmm. Actually, I was referring to Serializer, but I suppose obtaining some printed collections might be more motivational.
I really should be contributing to the 'stad Metallica and Diapers fund.