The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: hungoverdrawn on February 23, 2005, 09:20:54 pm

Title: Taco Shop
Post by: hungoverdrawn on February 23, 2005, 09:20:54 pm
Apologies if this is a pearoast, but it seems that Lyle and Ray's Taco Shop porn wasn't as far-fetched as it might have seemed:

http://www.blissbox.com/store/detail.asp?productid=4643

(NSFW)

 :shock:
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: andalucia on February 23, 2005, 09:29:12 pm
Oh.  Dude.  That is about the least sexy thing since the Jesus sex scene in The Last Temptation of Christ.  
Furthermore, it is hard to tell whether tacos are actually involved or simply used as a kinda racist and profoundly unappealing metaphor.
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: Bozack on February 23, 2005, 09:48:49 pm
You know what I really love? The massive contrast between the synopsis and the reviews. The synopsis is basically the filthiest thing ever that I did not, personally, come up with, and then the synopsees (or whatever) are so PROFESSIONAL.

Quote from: "some porn guy"
Zero Tolerance may have another hit on its hands. This time the upstart company has delved into the highly competitive Latin market with an excellent entry from director Quasarman. Box cover tart Claudia Bella headlines the show, appearing in a poolside threeway with Linda and David Perry. But even though Bella delivers her standard load-coaxing performance, it's the scenes with supporting cast members like Hellen Mathews and Deby that carry this to Spotlight Pick status. Both girls meet up with the heavy packing Victor Lion in separate, highly entertaining encounters.


BRAAH- VO, I SAY.
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: V-Adore on February 23, 2005, 10:11:51 pm
Mad points for the phrase "load-coaxing performance," but this is going into Wild Card and STAYING THERE. (I can't figure out where else to put hell of porno, so.)
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: CortJstr on February 23, 2005, 11:21:38 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
Oh.  Dude.  That is about the least sexy thing since the Jesus sex scene in The Last Temptation of Christ.  
Furthermore, it is hard to tell whether tacos are actually involved or simply used as a kinda racist and profoundly unappealing metaphor.

Well "giraffe taco" is a pretty standard euphemism regardless of race, so I'm going to say that no actual tacos are involved.
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: St_Zartan on February 24, 2005, 12:22:55 am
I like how this site has placed Taco Shop in the "Blissfully raunchy" category.

I'm reposting the Synopsis here for those who can't or won't click the link, and I'd like you to remember as you read that every porn consumer has, ostensibly, a limited budget. This text was honestly and truly meant to separate that porn consumer from his dollars. Emphases mine:

Quote from: "A marketing genius"
Fresh carne ass-ada! Dig into a feast of fleshy Mexican delicacies! Juicy thick asses bursting with flavor, plump bouncy titties melting in your mouth, and peppery pink pussy lips blanketing your chorizo like a warm tortilla. These fiery fuck-sluts are hot enough to cook your cajones and easy enough to fuck for margarita. Take advantage of their traditions and fuck them until they squeal in their native tongues! Watch creamy mocha nipples perk with pleasure as you pinch them between your teeth and pound their zesty meat flaps. This savory dark meat is so tasty, the leftovers are even better the next day!


They must really fuck*ng believe in this "taco shop" motif.
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: Bozack on February 24, 2005, 01:08:25 am
Zart, you dick! I didn't want people to see the filth!
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: St_Zartan on February 24, 2005, 01:20:40 am
Oh ho ho ho. Maybe those bitches need to be taking their cunt pills.
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: Golfhaus on February 24, 2005, 03:37:49 am
The Synposis had me right up until:
Quote
peppery pink pussy lips

Um, I'm not sure "peppery" is really what we're looking for in that particular instance. That would give me cause for concern.

Then we had to endure
Quote
their zesty meat flaps.

And I'd certainly had enough. I've known lots of women into a lot of different things... but I'm fairly confident none of them really like having the more tender parts of their anatomy referred to as such.
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: miles on February 24, 2005, 03:41:50 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
(I can't figure out where else to put hell of porno, so.)


Sports and Leisure?
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: pmcd9 on February 24, 2005, 12:21:11 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Oh.  Dude.  That is about the least sexy thing since the Jesus sex scene in The Last Temptation of Christ.  
Furthermore, it is hard to tell whether tacos are actually involved or simply used as a kinda racist and profoundly unappealing metaphor.

Well "giraffe taco" is a pretty standard euphemism regardless of race, so I'm going to say that no actual tacos are involved.


I read an interview/expose on the dude behind girls gone wild and he was constantly referring to a certain part of the female anatomy as a taco.  I don't think he was discriminating between any certain race of female.  However, living in Houston Texas I have heard that term used to refer specifically to the Mexican female anatomy.

~Paul
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: Nabubrush on February 24, 2005, 03:34:09 pm
Hmmm, I'd click, but I'm not sure the link is entirely safe for work.

Language is a funny thing, though. It all depends on context, at least for most people. My mom probably wouldn't want to hear any of that stuff, but I've met people who wouldn't mind, under the right circumstances.
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: V-Adore on February 24, 2005, 05:36:30 pm
"Zesty meat flaps" may very well beat "toilet taco." Jesus Christo, deliver us.
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: pmcd9 on February 24, 2005, 06:06:49 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Zesty meat flaps" may very well beat "toilet taco." Jesus Christo, deliver us.


It cooked my cojones.

~Paul
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: jough on February 24, 2005, 06:39:12 pm
So will "Taco Porn" become a new major sub-genre?
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: Bozack on February 24, 2005, 08:20:56 pm
God, MEAT FLAPS!
I just MIGHT be having sex tonight, and that shit is going to be in my brain! It's almost as bad as "roast beef curtains," or Beatrice's wing-like labia.
Title: Taco Shop
Post by: St_Zartan on February 24, 2005, 08:22:25 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Beatrice's wing-like labia.


Bat or bird?

EDIT: Also it sounds like you are bragging (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01092004)