The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Mite on August 17, 2003, 03:01:52 am

Title: Clothing sizes
Post by: Mite on August 17, 2003, 03:01:52 am
After months and months of saying "man, I can't wait til I'm out of college so I can afford to spend money on Achewood merch," I'm finally out of college with enough money for Achewood merch! But I have questions first.

I know there were conversations about t-shirt sizes at the previous board, but I don't remember the results. I'm a relatively small woman (currently wearing a children's large They Might Be Giants shirt, usually buy small or medium shirts). What size would be optimal for me? Baby doll or unisex? And do the sizing charts actually mean the unisex shirts when they say "Men's"? Thanks,

Mite
Title: Clothing sizes
Post by: jough on August 17, 2003, 05:33:41 am
It doesn't matter, because you'll be an old lady before Onstad ships your merchandise anyway.

ZING!

I think the babydolls are kinda over-sized, aren't they?  Like really long t-shirts?

There are generic-looking photos in the store, but Onstad may hire local strippers to model the new t-shirts when they come out in the Fall.
Title: Clothing sizes
Post by: CortJstr on August 17, 2003, 02:49:25 pm
IIRC all the shirts are 100% cotton, so keep that in mind too. (Although all my TMBG shirts are as well, so those might actually make a good guideline)
Title: Clothing sizes
Post by: jay-ell on August 18, 2003, 11:05:39 pm
Actually the women's tees run a little small -- my 36C's barely fit in a Large -- and the men's are pretty much what you'd expect.  Large women's would be about eqivalent to a men's medium, but would be less fitted.  

Hope this helps.
Title: memories
Post by: satchel on August 19, 2003, 08:07:53 pm
I remember when I was still in college, thinking “After I graduate, I will have a real job with decent money.” haha