The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on February 24, 2005, 11:34:37 pm

Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 24, 2005, 11:34:37 pm
Onstad is "pressing our heads" if you will; you see, the head pressing joke in today's strip is rather boring, but the next question is, "Why the hell does Ray have ##### that long?" A cavalcade of #####'s and *****'s follows.

Also, why did Beef wait fifty seconds?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Huge Uncut Asian Jerkboy on February 24, 2005, 11:36:50 pm
It was weirdly awesome. It left me with a wonderfully empty feeling.
Title: Re: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2
Post by: evan on February 24, 2005, 11:43:08 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isoceles"
"Why the hell does Ray have ***** that long?"

especially since he normally doesn't wear #####.
Title: Re: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 24, 2005, 11:47:43 pm
Quote from: "evan"
Quote from: "Bobby Isoceles"
"Why the hell does Ray have ##### that long?"

especially since he normally doesn't wear *****.


Clearly stilts are involved.

Today's Scandinavian Music Video. (http://looptroop.nu/videos/send_someone_away_medium.mov)
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: CortJstr on February 24, 2005, 11:50:06 pm
A reflective page? Is this the next step after acid free?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 24, 2005, 11:53:10 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
A reflective page? Is this the next step after acid free?


A glossy (photo) page, for example.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: G3K on February 24, 2005, 11:53:56 pm
I like the hallucinatory atmosphere of the last few strips... just what is going on in Beef's head lately?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 24, 2005, 11:58:58 pm
Quote from: "G3K"
I like the hallucinatory atmosphere of the last few strips... just what is going on in Beef's head lately?


There's some sort of drug in the water. Why would Teodor wear a black turtleneck given the fact that the room is white?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Huge Uncut Asian Jerkboy on February 25, 2005, 12:00:49 am
he is a very stylish bear. why else?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: V-Adore on February 25, 2005, 12:10:33 am
I call dream sequence. Isn't this perfect dream logic? Of course it was not Ray who pressed Beef's head; clearly Ray was ironing his huge trousers! How simple!
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Chris Onstad on February 25, 2005, 12:12:13 am
Tom Triangle: !
Tom Triangle: Dad how come you shot me
Tom's Dad: Dude stop living in my basement and refreshing Achewood
Tom Triangle: I hate that I have to die today
Tom's Dad: Yeah well I guess we disagree
Tom Triangle: And today I made a new avatar and everything
Tom Triangle: Please give all my little clothes to little good people

Hey everyone, long time reader, first time writer
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 25, 2005, 12:13:42 am
Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
Tom Triangle: !
Tom Triangle: Dad how come you shot me
Tom's Dad: Dude stop living in my basement and refreshing Achewood
Tom Triangle: I hate that I have to die today
Tom's Dad: Yeah well I guess we disagree
Tom Triangle: And today I made a new avatar and everything
Tom Triangle: Please give all my little clothes to little good people

Hey everyone, long time reader, first time writer


You only think I'm refreshing Achewood. The timing is different in the print version.  

Tomorrow: Chicken!
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Chris Onstad on February 25, 2005, 12:16:19 am
You are Mexican
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 25, 2005, 12:20:35 am
Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
You are Mexican


¡Chingate! I cut you, cholo
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Chris Onstad on February 25, 2005, 12:22:34 am
You love that you are talking to me

V-dore wants to get mega hugs on me, plus marriage
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Skillator on February 25, 2005, 12:22:49 am
When will my gigantic ##### be delivered that I ordered?

When the cat in the thong finishes ironing them.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 25, 2005, 12:24:05 am
Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
You love that you are talking to me

V-dore wants to get mega hugs on me, plus marriage


we used to Instant Message Back In The Day before you got that Restraining Order and the sad times came
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 25, 2005, 12:25:09 am
Quote from: "Skillator"
When will my gigantic ****** be delivered that I ordered?

When the cat in the thong finishes ironing them.


Maybe they attach to the thong so as to be tear-away? Maybe a class of male strippers on stilts, who tear away their giant trousers to reveal a thong and two very long hard sticks.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Skillator on February 25, 2005, 12:43:15 am
I just want huge pantaloons... Is that too much to ask for?

also, could they have achewood on the bum?
Maybe Ray's face and him giving you the thumbs up under it...
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: sjlimmer on February 25, 2005, 12:48:01 am
Thank you all for identifying the item that Ray is ironing.  I was starting to feel he was ironing on a shuffleboard table...

Holy giant #####, Batman!
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Turbo Ninja on February 25, 2005, 12:53:17 am
Maybe this is what it's like to have the flu.  You visualize cra-a-azy long ##### and you feel like someone pressed your head fifty seconds ago and then you turn that into a cartoon starring talking cats and alive stuffed animals.

Also because you have the flu you aren't hungry and therefore don't think about including chicken recipes in said cartoon.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: V-Adore on February 25, 2005, 01:06:51 am
Apparently Mr Onstad thinks I am a home-wrecker. What is his nerve? Does he not know I was raised right? I feel the vapors coming on.

I demand my satisfaction! To the Thunderdome with both of you. Whoever survives can cook the chicken tomorrow.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 25, 2005, 01:15:08 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Apparently Mr Onstad thinks I am a home-wrecker. What is his nerve? Does he not know I was raised right? I feel the vapors coming on.

I demand my satisfaction! To the Thunderdome with both of you. Whoever survives can cook the chicken tomorrow.


I implore you write Ray for advice, but Ray's Place is closed; and Strong Bad will only make fun of you. Although Strong Bad has easter eggs!
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: G3K on February 25, 2005, 01:18:05 am
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Maybe this is what it's like to have the flu. You visualize cra-a-azy long ****** and you feel like someone pressed your head fifty seconds ago and then you turn that into a cartoon starring talking cats and alive stuffed animals.


More like your shit is forest green and it's really hard to type.  And, um, green shit.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: pmcd9 on February 25, 2005, 01:38:24 am
I'm jealous that Onstad pays attention to Bobby and V, but terrified of what he might say about me.

~Paul
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bozack on February 25, 2005, 01:48:23 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm jealous that Onstad pays attention to Bobby and V, but terrified of what he might say about me.


God, don't give him ideas. One day he'll just post a list of everyone and the mockable things about them. He will straight up walk up to us and stick his finger right in our guts.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 25, 2005, 02:22:19 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm jealous that Onstad pays attention to Bobby and V, but terrified of what he might say about me.


God, don't give him ideas. One day he'll just post a list of everyone and the mockable things about them. He will straight up walk up to us and stick his finger right in our guts.


So mock him back. Don't be a pussy.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on February 25, 2005, 02:25:05 am
##### ##### ##### #####
I'M TALKIN' ABOUT #####
NOT JUST ANY OLD #####
I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR #####
COME ON AND TAKE YOUR ##### OFF
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 25, 2005, 02:27:08 am
Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"


poetry




What a Jough needs.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on February 25, 2005, 02:30:51 am
I AM ##### ROBOT, AND I HAVE TOTALLY DONE IT WITH RSTEVENS.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: AugustWest on February 25, 2005, 03:32:49 am
Holy Holy HOLY CRAP!  This is the most wonderful strip ever.  I kept going back and looking at it and finding new stuff to laugh at.

Chris, if for nothing else you have my deepest respect for the subtlety of emotion you can convey with your characters' facial expressions.  It's just grand.  Grand I tell you!

Pressing on heads!  Long #####!  Fifty seconds!  Teodor in a turtleneck!

It's all too much.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: robot_roll_call on February 25, 2005, 04:26:15 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isoceles"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm jealous that Onstad pays attention to Bobby and V, but terrified of what he might say about me.


God, don't give him ideas. One day he'll just post a list of everyone and the mockable things about them. He will straight up walk up to us and stick his finger right in our guts.


So mock him back. Don't be a pussy.


I actually read that as "I would be just tickled if Onstad made a list of the posters here and made fun of them!"

ps this is a lot of quote windows
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: AugustWest on February 25, 2005, 04:39:04 am
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "Bobby Isoceles"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm jealous that Onstad pays attention to Bobby and V, but terrified of what he might say about me.


God, don't give him ideas. One day he'll just post a list of everyone and the mockable things about them. He will straight up walk up to us and stick his finger right in our guts.


So mock him back. Don't be a pussy.


I actually read that as "I would be just tickled if Onstad made a list of the posters here and made fun of them!"

ps this is a lot of quote windows


I don't feel like CJ'ing at the moment, but you ain't seen nothin', Ace.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: AugustWest on February 25, 2005, 04:40:40 am
To further expound on my gushing, Beef's progression of expressions in panels 7 - 9 are incredible.  Panel 8 is my especial favorite.

Also, why the hell is Ray ironing at all.  If I ever get eleventy billion dollars like Ray I will never iron again!

Chances are, I'd never again wear another garmet what needs ironing.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: andalucia on February 25, 2005, 04:44:17 am
sweet jesus, this is a thing of beauty.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: pmcd9 on February 25, 2005, 04:52:07 am
This strip is so bizare I can't stop thinking about it.  Those trousers man.  Ray is hella ironing 10' of trousers.

~Paul
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: pmcd9 on February 25, 2005, 04:54:14 am
It just occured to me, Ray has 10' of ironing board.  The cat has everything.

~Paul
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: jough on February 25, 2005, 05:18:23 am
Wasn't this a Kids In The Hall sketch?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: AugustWest on February 25, 2005, 05:18:39 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"
It just occured to me, Ray has 10' of ironing board.  The cat has everything.

~Paul


No Paul, No.  He does not have anyone to do his ironing for him.  This is sad.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: jough on February 25, 2005, 05:26:10 am
That is just a regular sized human ironing board that Ray picked up at a garage sale.

BUT HE IS A LITTLE CAT SO IT LOOKS LARGER THAN IT IS
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 25, 2005, 05:51:47 am
Quote from: "jough"
That is just a regular sized human ironing board that Ray picked up at a garage sale.

BUT HE IS A LITTLE CAT SO IT LOOKS LARGER THAN IT IS


Dear lord, Jough is right!
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 25, 2005, 06:13:24 am
Maybe he's Ironing Chris' slacks/trousers/pantalones.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 25, 2005, 06:15:11 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Maybe he's Ironing Chris' slacks/trousers/pantalones.


Must you ruin my image of Ray on stilts?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Mr Trout on February 25, 2005, 06:27:04 am
When I was (a lot) younger, my smaller brother used to wet the bed. He was a little old for this behavior so my other brothers and I, being as young and naive to our hurtful words as we were, would mack him for this. One of our favorite games was to come up with secret code-names for his shameful habit and let the drop unexpectantly into conversation in public, and expecially when he was around one of his friends.

One of these code-phrases was extra-looooooooooong-#####. With extra emphasis on the "long" part.

This strip made me think of that, which I haven't thought of in probably 15 years. It makes me feel like calling him and apologizing for those years of torture.

Achewood......bringing families together since 2001.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: miles on February 25, 2005, 06:46:39 am
Quote from: "Mr Trout"
When I was (a lot) younger, my smaller brother used to wet the bed. He was a little old for this behavior so my other brothers and I, being as young and naive to our hurtful words as we were, would mack him for this. One of our favorite games was to come up with secret code-names for his shameful habit and let the drop unexpectantly into conversation in public, and expecially when he was around one of his friends.


What is the saddest thing ever?  Pissing the bed after a wild night of hot drunken sex.

OK, so there was no hot drunken sex.

OK, OK, I made up the pissing the bed part too.  His post just reminded me of a story a friend told me recently.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: revdj on February 25, 2005, 01:01:34 pm
The overall feel of this strip was so achewood in so many ways that i cannot put into words because i live in iowa where it is cold and we have only corn and pork to eat.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Emergent_C on February 25, 2005, 04:23:19 pm
I want to go home right now, don a turtleneck, and press on my cat's head.

She would immediately know who was doing it, though.

And also, she would not iron my #####.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Max on February 26, 2005, 12:29:41 am
chris onstad is a bastard.  i think this thread proves that.

if those were human #####, wouldn't they be a little wider?  it seems like the dimensions still don't work.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 26, 2005, 12:31:15 am
Quote from: "Max"
chris onstad is a bastard.  i think this thread proves that.

if those were human ******, wouldn't they be a little wider?  it seems like the dimensions still don't work.


You are new here.

I'm telling you. Ray. Stilts.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Doc on February 26, 2005, 09:23:42 am
I'd vote stilts, its just too easy to see Ray buying them off ebay, the stilts that is, and then getting special stilt ##### designer made.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Turbo Ninja on February 27, 2005, 04:13:37 am
Human trousers or cat trousers, the fact remains that Ray is using a cat-sized iron.  

Meditate on that thought for a moment.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: CortJstr on February 27, 2005, 06:20:06 am
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Human trousers or cat trousers, the fact remains that Ray is using a cat-sized iron.  

Meditate on that thought for a moment.

I've given up on the size issues. Plot aludes to a people-sized Escalade but in the drawings it looks cat-sized. I've decided to repeat to myself it's just a cartoon and that I should really just relax.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: AugustWest on February 27, 2005, 06:21:24 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I should really just relax.


NEVER!!!!!!
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: robot_roll_call on February 27, 2005, 06:34:48 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Human trousers or cat trousers, the fact remains that Ray is using a cat-sized iron.  

Meditate on that thought for a moment.

I've given up on the size issues. Plot aludes to a people-sized Escalade but in the drawings it looks cat-sized. I've decided to repeat to myself it's just a cartoon and that I should really just relax.


I just assume that Ray has the seat jacked up and then has some custom gas and break peddles he can reach. Or maybe he's so rich that things like scale don't apply to him.

I kind of see the whole thing as similar to asking "HEY IN THE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE HOW COME ALL THE DECEPTICONS INCLUDING DEVESTATOR CAN FIT INTO ASTROTRAIN EVEN THOUGH HE IS MUCH SMALLER THAN DEVESTATOR?!"
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Doc on February 27, 2005, 08:37:27 am
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Or maybe he's so rich that things like scale don't apply to him.


This concept makes me feel fuzzy yet ill at ease.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bozack on February 27, 2005, 09:00:51 am
I kinda like the idea that, if you become wealthy enough, physical laws no longer constrain you. Like, tomorrow, Bill Gates will find he can simply float through solid walls.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 27, 2005, 02:59:12 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Human trousers or cat trousers, the fact remains that Ray is using a cat-sized iron.  

Meditate on that thought for a moment.

I've given up on the size issues. Plot aludes to a people-sized Escalade but in the drawings it looks cat-sized. I've decided to repeat to myself it's just a cartoon and that I should really just relax.


It's also a good response to use in case Beatrice brings up penile size issues again.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: CortJstr on February 27, 2005, 03:42:37 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
I kinda like the idea that, if you become wealthy enough, physical laws no longer constrain you. Like, tomorrow, Bill Gates will find he can simply float through solid walls.

Bill Gates is Shadowcat?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: arkabee on February 27, 2005, 07:18:25 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Bozack"
I kinda like the idea that, if you become wealthy enough, physical laws no longer constrain you. Like, tomorrow, Bill Gates will find he can simply float through solid walls.

Bill Gates is Shadowcat?


fuck you, you've ruined my memories of adolescence.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bozack on February 27, 2005, 07:54:27 pm
Thanks, man. Now I keep seeing him in that fuck*ng COSTUME. I guess I played right into that one, though.
Does Microsoft have any dealings with Lockheed?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 27, 2005, 08:19:30 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Thanks, man. Now I keep seeing him in that fuck*ng COSTUME. I guess I played right into that one, though.
Does Microsoft have any dealings with Lockheed?


Hey, at least the image isn't as bad as Steve Ballmer as Catwoman.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: CortJstr on February 28, 2005, 12:43:17 am
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Bozack"
I kinda like the idea that, if you become wealthy enough, physical laws no longer constrain you. Like, tomorrow, Bill Gates will find he can simply float through solid walls.

Bill Gates is Shadowcat?

fuck you, you've ruined my memories of adolescence.

I didn't even know he was jewish
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: arkabee on March 01, 2005, 12:42:51 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Thanks, man. Now I keep seeing him in that fuck*ng COSTUME. I guess I played right into that one, though.
Does Microsoft have any dealings with Lockheed?


Hey, at least the image isn't as bad as Steve Ballmer as Catwoman.


catwoman, shmatwoman, KITTY PRYDE WOULD KICK HER ASS IF SHE COULD STAY CORPEREAL LONG ENOUGH TO USE HER FOOT TO ENACT PHYSICS!
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: robot_roll_call on March 01, 2005, 12:48:21 am
This comic just hit me when I was walking to dinner. I just suddenly thought "a cat played the banjo and Andy Rooney approved" and I just started laughing. I think that's my favorite kind of Achewood, the one that comes together several hours after you read it, without warning.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: CortJstr on March 01, 2005, 01:05:51 am
Quote from: "arkabee"
catwoman, shmatwoman, KITTY PRYDE WOULD KICK HER ASS IF SHE COULD STAY CORPEREAL LONG ENOUGH TO USE HER FOOT TO ENACT PHYSICS!

Should could always go evil Vision on her ass. Kitty could phase her hand, stick it through Catwoman's throat, then solidify it. Now that is fuck*ng badass.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: arkabee on March 01, 2005, 02:01:39 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
catwoman, shmatwoman, KITTY PRYDE WOULD KICK HER ASS IF SHE COULD STAY CORPEREAL LONG ENOUGH TO USE HER FOOT TO ENACT PHYSICS!

Should could always go evil Vision on her ass. Kitty could phase her hand, stick it through Catwoman's throat, then solidify it. Now that is fuck*ng badass.


MY FAVORITE ERA OF KITTY PRYDE WAS WHEN SHE WAS STUCK PHASED, ALAS THE UNTOUCHABLE INNOCENCE OF A YOUNG WOMAN WITH A SMALL DRAGON COMPANION.

i don't know, but it just seemed more appropriate all caps.

also, what is evil Vision on her ass mean?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: CortJstr on March 01, 2005, 02:15:57 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
catwoman, shmatwoman, KITTY PRYDE WOULD KICK HER ASS IF SHE COULD STAY CORPEREAL LONG ENOUGH TO USE HER FOOT TO ENACT PHYSICS!

Should could always go evil Vision on her ass. Kitty could phase her hand, stick it through Catwoman's throat, then solidify it. Now that is fuck*ng badass.

MY FAVORITE ERA OF KITTY PRYDE WAS WHEN SHE WAS STUCK PHASED, ALAS THE UNTOUCHABLE INNOCENCE OF A YOUNG WOMAN WITH A SMALL DRAGON COMPANION.

i don't know, but it just seemed more appropriate all caps.

also, what is evil Vision on her ass mean?

Remember Vision from the Avengers who could also pass through solid matter (and shoot lasers from his eyes)? There was an evil version of him who used to do what I described above. Or at least threaten to, with the Comics Code he probably never actually killed anybody that way.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 01, 2005, 02:52:05 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
catwoman, shmatwoman, KITTY PRYDE WOULD KICK HER ASS IF SHE COULD STAY CORPEREAL LONG ENOUGH TO USE HER FOOT TO ENACT PHYSICS!

Should could always go evil Vision on her ass. Kitty could phase her hand, stick it through Catwoman's throat, then solidify it. Now that is fuck*ng badass.

MY FAVORITE ERA OF KITTY PRYDE WAS WHEN SHE WAS STUCK PHASED, ALAS THE UNTOUCHABLE INNOCENCE OF A YOUNG WOMAN WITH A SMALL DRAGON COMPANION.

i don't know, but it just seemed more appropriate all caps.

also, what is evil Vision on her ass mean?

Remember Vision from the Avengers who could also pass through solid matter (and shoot lasers from his eyes)? There was an evil version of him who used to do what I described above. Or at least threaten to, with the Comics Code he probably never actually killed anybody that way.


This conversation is off topic and must be MOVED AND LOCKED
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: AugustWest on March 01, 2005, 04:14:42 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
catwoman, shmatwoman, KITTY PRYDE WOULD KICK HER ASS IF SHE COULD STAY CORPEREAL LONG ENOUGH TO USE HER FOOT TO ENACT PHYSICS!

Should could always go evil Vision on her ass. Kitty could phase her hand, stick it through Catwoman's throat, then solidify it. Now that is fuck*ng badass.

MY FAVORITE ERA OF KITTY PRYDE WAS WHEN SHE WAS STUCK PHASED, ALAS THE UNTOUCHABLE INNOCENCE OF A YOUNG WOMAN WITH A SMALL DRAGON COMPANION.

i don't know, but it just seemed more appropriate all caps.

also, what is evil Vision on her ass mean?

Remember Vision from the Avengers who could also pass through solid matter (and shoot lasers from his eyes)? There was an evil version of him who used to do what I described above. Or at least threaten to, with the Comics Code he probably never actually killed anybody that way.


This conversation is off topic and must be MOVED AND LOCKED


You're not the boss of me.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: arkabee on March 01, 2005, 04:47:18 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Remember Vision from the Avengers who could also pass through solid matter (and shoot lasers from his eyes)? There was an evil version of him who used to do what I described above. Or at least threaten to, with the Comics Code he probably never actually killed anybody that way.


vaguely.  dude/***** use to date scarlet witch?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bozack on March 01, 2005, 04:49:55 pm
LET KITTY PRYDE RING!!
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Beatrice on March 01, 2005, 04:58:05 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Human trousers or cat trousers, the fact remains that Ray is using a cat-sized iron.  

Meditate on that thought for a moment.

I've given up on the size issues. Plot aludes to a people-sized Escalade but in the drawings it looks cat-sized. I've decided to repeat to myself it's just a cartoon and that I should really just relax.


It's also a good response to use in case Beatrice brings up penile size issues again.


c*ck-sized issues?  how big are those exactly?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bozack on March 01, 2005, 05:01:35 pm
Well, you said they were "a good size," damn it!
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: CortJstr on March 01, 2005, 05:13:28 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Remember Vision from the Avengers who could also pass through solid matter (and shoot lasers from his eyes)? There was an evil version of him who used to do what I described above. Or at least threaten to, with the Comics Code he probably never actually killed anybody that way.

vaguely.  dude/##### use to date scarlet witch?

Indeed. When he had emotions he was green and red but when they were stripped from him he turned all white.

I think the evil version was from one of the Infinity wars when there was an evil doppelganger of everybody. Captain America's was 2x lame.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Beatrice on March 01, 2005, 05:16:33 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Well, you said they were "a good size," damn it!


indeed.  all of them.  wonderful sizes.







So I just read over the first few Onstad posts...

Quote from: "Va"

(Fri Oct 01, 2004) Wow, it's like seeing Jesus at church!


Yeah.  It reallly really is.  THIS IS A MOJOR FORUMS FIRST MOMENT FOR ME!  I've never been so close to the same page as Onstad.  Gush gush gush...
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: V-Adore on March 01, 2005, 06:17:24 pm
NEW IMPORTANT FORUM RULE PLZ READ:

When Bobby says a thread is ready to be moved/locked, it probably won't be.

So there.
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Max on March 01, 2005, 06:26:38 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
catwoman, shmatwoman, KITTY PRYDE WOULD KICK HER ASS IF SHE COULD STAY CORPEREAL LONG ENOUGH TO USE HER FOOT TO ENACT PHYSICS!

Should could always go evil Vision on her ass. Kitty could phase her hand, stick it through Catwoman's throat, then solidify it. Now that is fuck*ng badass.

MY FAVORITE ERA OF KITTY PRYDE WAS WHEN SHE WAS STUCK PHASED, ALAS THE UNTOUCHABLE INNOCENCE OF A YOUNG WOMAN WITH A SMALL DRAGON COMPANION.

i don't know, but it just seemed more appropriate all caps.

also, what is evil Vision on her ass mean?

Remember Vision from the Avengers who could also pass through solid matter (and shoot lasers from his eyes)? There was an evil version of him who used to do what I described above. Or at least threaten to, with the Comics Code he probably never actually killed anybody that way.


This conversation is off topic and must be MOVED AND LOCKED


You're not the boss of me.


Is there a comprehension threshhold for quote-embedment?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: pmcd9 on March 01, 2005, 06:30:38 pm
Quote from: "Max"
Is there a comprehension threshhold for quote-embedment?


Oh dear.

~Paul
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 01, 2005, 08:02:57 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
NEW IMPORTANT FORUM RULE PLZ READ:

When Bobby says a thread is ready to be moved/locked, it probably won't be.

So there.


DONT MAKE ME BUST OUT THE WESLEY WILLIS LYRICS
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 01, 2005, 08:03:38 pm
Quote from: "Max"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
catwoman, shmatwoman, KITTY PRYDE WOULD KICK HER ASS IF SHE COULD STAY CORPEREAL LONG ENOUGH TO USE HER FOOT TO ENACT PHYSICS!

Should could always go evil Vision on her ass. Kitty could phase her hand, stick it through Catwoman's throat, then solidify it. Now that is fuck*ng badass.

MY FAVORITE ERA OF KITTY PRYDE WAS WHEN SHE WAS STUCK PHASED, ALAS THE UNTOUCHABLE INNOCENCE OF A YOUNG WOMAN WITH A SMALL DRAGON COMPANION.

i don't know, but it just seemed more appropriate all caps.

also, what is evil Vision on her ass mean?

Remember Vision from the Avengers who could also pass through solid matter (and shoot lasers from his eyes)? There was an evil version of him who used to do what I described above. Or at least threaten to, with the Comics Code he probably never actually killed anybody that way.


This conversation is off topic and must be MOVED AND LOCKED


You're not the boss of me.


Is there a comprehension threshhold for quote-embedment?


¿Que?
Title: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
Post by: AugustWest on March 01, 2005, 08:30:33 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Max"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
catwoman, shmatwoman, KITTY PRYDE WOULD KICK HER ASS IF SHE COULD STAY CORPEREAL LONG ENOUGH TO USE HER FOOT TO ENACT PHYSICS!

Should could always go evil Vision on her ass. Kitty could phase her hand, stick it through Catwoman's throat, then solidify it. Now that is fuck*ng badass.

MY FAVORITE ERA OF KITTY PRYDE WAS WHEN SHE WAS STUCK PHASED, ALAS THE UNTOUCHABLE INNOCENCE OF A YOUNG WOMAN WITH A SMALL DRAGON COMPANION.

i don't know, but it just seemed more appropriate all caps.

also, what is evil Vision on her ass mean?

Remember Vision from the Avengers who could also pass through solid matter (and shoot lasers from his eyes)? There was an evil version of him who used to do what I described above. Or at least threaten to, with the Comics Code he probably never actually killed anybody that way.


This conversation is off topic and must be MOVED AND LOCKED


You're not the boss of me.


Is there a comprehension threshhold for quote-embedment?


¿Que?


I'm sorry, but in this case once (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=198&start=25) is enough.