The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on February 25, 2005, 12:38:21 am
-
What the title says. (http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=4173501)
-
A) That doesn't say much for her sweetheart's accuracy if, given four targets, he can do no better than slashing her.
B) All I see is a reference to a cleaver - no axe at all. Must have been a slow news day.
Also, this (http://www.armstrongmedical.com/ami/itm_img/AA9580.jpg) is kind of fun, but not as much as yours.
-
Also, this (http://www.armstrongmedical.com/ami/itm_img/AA9580.jpg) is kind of fun, but not as much as yours.
Remember kids, it's only ten months until Christmas!
-
Also, this (http://www.armstrongmedical.com/ami/itm_img/AA9580.jpg) is kind of fun, but not as much as yours.
Remember kids, it's only ten months until Christmas!
I plan to buy several hundred of mine and resell it as "My First Prison Bitch."
-
At $1100, though, it's pretty expensive. If you're gonna spend that kind of loot, you might as well just go all out with a Real Doll (http://www.realdoll.com/).
-
This one's cheaper if you swing that way (http://www.armstrongmedical.com/ami/item.cfm?sction=2&sbsection=11&category=13&itemid=418)
-
This one's cheaper if you swing that way (http://www.armstrongmedical.com/ami/item.cfm?sction=2&sbsection=11&category=13&itemid=418)
I dunno. it doesn't have the class of Seymour Butts.
-
TONIGHT: ARMSTRONG MEDICAL XXXPOSED
Bobby's Seymour Butts Wound Care Simulator (http://www.armstrongmedical.com/ami/item.cfm?sction=2&sbsection=11&category=13&itemid=2208): $295 (plus optional $59 for carrying case)
AD's Prostate Exam Simulator (http://www.armstrongmedical.com/ami/item.cfm?sction=2&sbsection=11&category=13&itemid=418), including four separate prostate glands ("one benign ... and three stages of prostatic carcinoma"): $715
The moral? EXTRA FOR KINK
I'm Saint Zartan, and this has been The Streetwise Consumer.
-
I love how, in the prostate-gland picture, the doctors look every bit as plastic as the fake prostate-containing torso thing. Possibly even moreso.
-
I love how, in the prostate-gland picture, the doctors look every bit as plastic as the fake prostate-containing torso thing. Possibly even moreso.
Yeah, my first thought was, "Hey, it's like a medical version of the Beastie Boys' video for 'Sabotage'."
EDIT: And what the hell is that one doctor holding? Is that an EGG?
-
TONIGHT: ARMSTRONG MEDICAL XXXPOSED
Bobby's Seymour Butts Wound Care Simulator (http://www.armstrongmedical.com/ami/item.cfm?sction=2&sbsection=11&category=13&itemid=2208): $295 (plus optional $59 for carrying case)
AD's Prostate Exam Simulator (http://www.armstrongmedical.com/ami/item.cfm?sction=2&sbsection=11&category=13&itemid=418), including four separate prostate glands ("one benign ... and three stages of prostatic carcinoma"): $715
The moral? EXTRA FOR KINK
I'm Saint Zartan, and this has been The Streetwise Consumer.
Also, this (http://www.armstrongmedical.com/ami/itm_img/AA9580.jpg) is kind of fun, but not as much as yours.
To be fair, I think mine is posed in the most realistic, romantic fashion. It's lounging!