The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on February 26, 2005, 01:14:42 am

Title: What's up with the memberlist?
Post by: Nabubrush on February 26, 2005, 01:14:42 am
I happened to notice the other day that the number of members seemed to have decreased, so I kind of noted how many we had - and it was 296 maybe 30 minutes ago, and now it's down to 295. What's up with that?
Title: Re: What's up with the memberlist?
Post by: V-Adore on February 26, 2005, 02:30:59 am
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
I happened to notice the other day that the number of members seemed to have decreased, so I kind of noted how many we had - and it was 296 maybe 30 minutes ago, and now it's down to 295. What's up with that?

Speaking as an admin, I can note that users get deleted ever so often -- if, for example, they're Russian spambot things. I've never deleted anyone who was even legitimate-member-looking, though.
Title: What's up with the memberlist?
Post by: jough on February 26, 2005, 05:01:07 am
I haven't deleted anyone in ages - so I don't know.

But I'm of the opinion that we have one too many members as it is.

I'll leave you all to wonder if you're the one or not.
Title: What's up with the memberlist?
Post by: V-Adore on February 26, 2005, 06:12:17 am
Yeah, I guess I'm the one who's been doing the boom.ru sweep-up lately. Trust me, Comrade Nabu -- nobody who has ever posted has been deleted.

war is peace   freedom is slavery  administration is freedom
Title: What's up with the memberlist?
Post by: Nabubrush on February 26, 2005, 03:21:06 pm
V-A, I'm sure you only have our best interests at heart, so I'll leave everything in your capable hands. What could possibly go wrong? As long as I'm one of the good guys, I'll be ok.
Title: What's up with the memberlist?
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 26, 2005, 05:51:47 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I haven't deleted anyone in ages - so I don't know.

But I'm of the opinion that we have one too many members as it is.

I'll leave you all to wonder if you're the one or not.


I know it's me and I'm sorry I mailed that burning dogshit to your house.
Title: What's up with the memberlist?
Post by: V-Adore on February 26, 2005, 06:23:27 pm
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
V-A, I'm sure you only have our best interests at heart, so I'll leave everything in your capable hands. What could possibly go wrong? As long as I'm one of the good guys, I'll be ok.

As long as you don't develop a morbid interest in any financially-based site involving the .ru suffix, all shall be well. The Admin is Your Friend.
Title: What's up with the memberlist?
Post by: Ben-San on February 28, 2005, 04:49:58 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
I haven't deleted anyone in ages - so I don't know.

But I'm of the opinion that we have one too many members as it is.

I'll leave you all to wonder if you're the one or not.


I know it's me and I'm sorry I mailed that burning dogshit to your house.


How did you make it stay on fire all the way through the mails?
Title: What's up with the memberlist?
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 28, 2005, 04:53:22 pm
Quote from: "Ben-San"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
I haven't deleted anyone in ages - so I don't know.

But I'm of the opinion that we have one too many members as it is.

I'll leave you all to wonder if you're the one or not.


I know it's me and I'm sorry I mailed that burning dogshit to your house.


How did you make it stay on fire all the way through the mails?


Phosphorous.