The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on February 26, 2005, 05:03:36 pm

Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 26, 2005, 05:03:36 pm
Didn't know if this should go under Arts and Entertainment (music) or Science (small mammals), but the Chipmunks and the Chipettes have blessed us with a cover (http://www.copycommaright.com/covers/feb2005/chipmunks_and_chipettes-time_warp.mp3) of our favorite song, the Time Warp. So:

Let's Do the Time Warp Again!

(p.s. it is disturbing to hear the Chipmunks say "pelvic thrusts")
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: St_Zartan on February 26, 2005, 05:34:59 pm
***CELEBRATING BOBBY'S 50TH MEMEPOOL AUDITION THREAD***
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 26, 2005, 05:52:27 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
***CELEBRATING BOBBY'S 50TH MEMEPOOL AUDITION THREAD***


I should put that on Memepool, actually. Hold on.
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: Nabubrush on February 26, 2005, 06:31:22 pm
That was wonderful, Bobby.

Until Columbia's part started, and my dog's head exploded.
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: pmcd9 on February 26, 2005, 07:48:54 pm
That was a thing of immense beauty.

~Paul
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: AlohaDawg on February 27, 2005, 12:35:55 am
I keep picturing Dexter from Dexter's Lab during this. It's kind of funny.
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: Golfhaus on February 27, 2005, 05:29:39 am
Oh Sweet Mercy.

I thought I had heard it all when I watched Kermit The Frog cover The Talking Heads' "Once In A Lifetime" on an episode of the short-lived Muppets Tonight! program.

Now I know, I haven't even come close.
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: AugustWest on February 27, 2005, 05:48:35 am
Quote from: "Golfhaus"

Now I know, I haven't even come close.


You know, whenever you think you've experienced the oddest things possible, you're wrong.  That's the beauty of life.
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 27, 2005, 03:00:19 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Golfhaus"

Now I know, I haven't even come close.


You know, whenever you think you've experienced the oddest things possible, you're wrong.  That's the beauty of life.


Trust me, I have the worst things on earth stockpiled on my hard drive.
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: Nabubrush on February 27, 2005, 03:11:47 pm
Oh, Bobby. We don't need to trust you - we know.
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: Golfhaus on February 28, 2005, 12:26:57 am
I'm almost afraid to ask... but at the same time, totally interested.
Title: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on February 28, 2005, 05:07:28 am
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
I'm almost afraid to ask... but at the same time, totally interested.


I'm sure you are...