The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Nabubrush on February 27, 2005, 11:42:40 pm
-
nabubrush
n. an outrageous or pretty person.
"Reggie, can I see your nabubrush?" "Sure you can, Kelly."
From this (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slang).
Unfortunately, there's also this:
Bad luck! You are suffering from
Nabubrushosis.
Cause: hot weather
Symptoms: premature greying, wing growth, lumps
Cure: take four potions of extra healing before going to bed.
Aqui (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/disease.cgi).
-
Congratulations! You are suffering from
Jough's Disorder.
Cause: poor dental hygiene
Symptoms: watery eyes, excessive gullibility, occasional déjà vu
Cure: sleep
-
Oh great. My disease is incurable till I get a job.
Congratulations! You are suffering from
Wombat's Syndrome.
Cause: natural sign of ageing
Symptoms: night terrors, levitation, pointy ears
Cure: take a day off work
-
andalucia
adj. not beautiful.
"I say, what happened? Your scooter is andalucia!"
however,
Good lord! You are suffering from
Andaluciaosis.
Cause: influence of the Devil
Symptoms: shrunken head, jaw dislocation, vague paralysis
Cure: take two leeches a day until it goes away
damn straight.
-
Jadranko's Lurgy.
Cause: allergy to air
Symptoms: occasional bad poetry, gargling, finger pain
Cure: wake up and realise it was all just a dream
&
Slink
adj. addicted to shoes.
"That child is so Slink!"
-
Golfhaus
interj. informal apology.
"That was your pet animal I tried to inject drugs into? Golfhaus, Shana."
Weak. Boo. Maybe the next will be better.
You'd better sit down. You are suffering from
Golfhaus' Syndrome.
Cause: cursed Japanese video
Symptoms: sudden guilt, colour blindness, premature greying
Cure: bleach
Hey, I'm all for anything that calls for drinking bleach! Someone toss me the Clorox!
-
Textbook example. You are suffering from
Limmer's Lurgy.
Cause: too much sleep
Symptoms: excessive swarms of bees, stigmata, grimacing
Cure: paint a black cross on your front door and wait
Too much sleep. If only I were so lucky. But I'd been wondering about the stigmata.....
-
sj, those are some brutal symptoms. I don't see how you could be getting too much sleep, what with the swarms of bees and all.
-
OffTopic: Hey Wombat, we can be non-employeed buddies and stuff!
What? Is this recent?
I actually had a job for a week and a half, like last week, but it was so horrible that I quit. Perhaps that counts as taking a whole lot of days off work?
-
bozack
interj. a statement of agreement.
"Jose, shall we sell some school?" "Bozack!"
Textbook example. You are suffering from
Bozack's Syndrome.
Cause: viral
Symptoms: mild feverishness, swarms of bees, extreme suicidal thoughts
Cure: pass it on to someone else within seven days
-
Bad luck! You are suffering from
AlohaDawg's Lurgy.
Cause: bad air
Symptoms: iris colour-changes, mildly inability to turn neck, occasional fangs
Cure: click heels together three times
Eh?
AlohaDawg
adj. carrying a teacher.
"I say, do you think I'm AlohaDawg?"
That don't make no sense.
-
Jough
adj. not colourful.
"Do you like my pet animal, Jose?" "Yeah, it's Jough."
-
Jough Dempsey
n. 1. a disco. 2. chart music.
"Sally, that Jough Dempsey is so high-quality!"
-
Limmo
n. a vulgar hand gesture.
"Are you giving me the Limmo, Frank?"
Sounds about right.
-
Congratulations! You are suffering from
Maxosis.
Cause: lack of sleep
Symptoms: spontaneous combustion, euphoria, slightly impaired hearing, gastrointestinal bleeding
Cure: drink seven cups of tea every day before meals
----
jesus christ
-
Gimpson
n. a collective or quantitative noun for LSD.
"Nigel, that's a whole Gimpson of LSD!"
-
Gimpson
n. a collective or quantitative noun for LSD.
"Nigel, that's a whole Gimpson of LSD!"
Next time I take anything, I shall refer to it as a Gimpson's worth...
-
wow, this is like reading a chinese fortune cookie fortune, only less fun.
arkabee
adj. illegal but not sexy.
"Jose is, like, so arkabee."
(no, i'm not bitter).
-
wow, this is like reading a chinese fortune cookie fortune, only less fun.
arkabee
adj. illegal but not sexy.
"Jose is, like, so arkabee."
(no, i'm not bitter).
Sorry, Ark. I had pretty high hopes for yours.
-
You'd better sit down. You are suffering from Carlositis.
Cause: monkey bite
Symptoms: turning to stone, American accent, headaches, extreme photophobia
Cure: bleach