The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: AugustWest on March 02, 2005, 02:24:54 am

Title: An Adventurer is not Me.
Post by: AugustWest on March 02, 2005, 02:24:54 am
I kind of slacked off playing KOL a while ago and slid by there tonight just for old times sake (old times on the internet being about 3 months, apparently).  All I got was a page with

KINGDOM OF LOATHING
An Adventurer is Y

Y?  Why Y?  YY?  Anyhow, is KOL no more?  Has it moved?  Does it require meat now?  What's up?
Title: An Adventurer is not Me.
Post by: CortJstr on March 02, 2005, 02:28:40 am
Uh, did you try hitting F5? Apparently something stopped the page from loading all the say and cut off their slogan "An Adventurer is You!"
Title: An Adventurer is not Me.
Post by: AugustWest on March 02, 2005, 02:37:12 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Apparently something stopped the page from loading all the say and cut off their slogan "An Adventurer is You!"


No foolin'?

Nope, didn't work.  May I take your response to mean that you are able to log on to the site?
Title: An Adventurer is not Me.
Post by: CortJstr on March 02, 2005, 02:56:22 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Apparently something stopped the page from loading all the say and cut off their slogan "An Adventurer is You!"

No foolin'?

Nope, didn't work.  May I take your response to mean that you are able to log on to the site?

I'm not actually a member so I can't log in but the rest of the site works fine. And I didn't see anything in their forum.
Title: An Adventurer is not Me.
Post by: V-Adore on March 02, 2005, 03:08:09 am
I was able to log in tonight and burn about 110 adventures, no problem. Try reloading again?
Title: An Adventurer is not Me.
Post by: V-Adore on March 02, 2005, 04:10:06 am
Quote from: "Asherdan"

It works fine for me, although I've maxed out the game and gave it (mostly) up

Yeah, I feel your pain, but all the rumors say that Ascension is nigh. Let's hope so; I need a good Ascend to put the bite back in it.
Title: An Adventurer is not Me.
Post by: jough on March 02, 2005, 05:23:23 am
I stopped playing back last summer after they put an end to the Mall game - I was making about 2 billion meat a day and it just got old for me after that.
Title: An Adventurer is not Me.
Post by: slink on March 02, 2005, 07:17:45 am
I still wear my Adventurer Is Me t shirt, but I haven't played it since last summer too. I don't think I have the patience for games I can't just walk away from for a long time. That is, normal multiplayer, or singleplayer.