The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: slink on March 02, 2005, 06:10:36 pm

Title: Good Eats randomness...
Post by: slink on March 02, 2005, 06:10:36 pm
http://home.earthlink.net/~hollygo/drinkgame.htm.

Not that I endorse any such thing. I once tried the Clerks drinking game with a friend of mine, and we both died. Damn teenagers.
Title: Good Eats randomness...
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on March 03, 2005, 03:35:36 pm
That reminds me, I meant to post to my blog about a drinking game from college.  The Wile E. Coyote Drinking Game.
http://www.bigfool.com/foolblog/archive/2005_03.htm#000375
Title: Good Eats randomness...
Post by: Golfhaus on March 03, 2005, 05:00:49 pm
My two contributions to the world of Internet drinking games:

The Pardon The Interruption Drinking Game (http://www.prolefeed.com/2004/0518.html)

The Around The Horn Drinking Game (http://www.prolefeed.com/2004/0813.html)
Title: Good Eats randomness...
Post by: CortJstr on March 03, 2005, 05:34:15 pm
I prefer the simplicity of the Absolutely Fabulous drinking game. Every time somebody takes a drink, take a drink.
Title: Good Eats randomness...
Post by: jough on March 03, 2005, 07:56:29 pm
I tried doing a drinking game on Sunday where we'd take a shot whenever an Oscar winner thanked God - I figured by the first half an hour we'd be plowed but no, throughout the 3 hour plus long show only TWO fuck*ng winners thanked god, and that's only because we counted "the man upstairs" as being a nickname for god and not the dude who has an apartment above the Kodak Theatre.
Title: Good Eats randomness...
Post by: CortJstr on March 03, 2005, 08:35:28 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I tried doing a drinking game on Sunday where we'd take a shot whenever an Oscar winner thanked God - I figured by the first half an hour we'd be plowed but no, throughout the 3 hour plus long show only TWO fuck*ng winners thanked god, and that's only because we counted "the man upstairs" as being a nickname for god and not the dude who has an apartment above the Kodak Theatre.

Maybe they listened when Chris Rock specifically said for them not to since god is busy with the tsunami.
Title: Good Eats randomness...
Post by: miles on March 04, 2005, 06:27:21 am
Quote from: "jough"
I tried doing a drinking game on Sunday where we'd take a shot whenever an Oscar winner thanked God - I figured by the first half an hour we'd be plowed but no, throughout the 3 hour plus long show only TWO fuck*ng winners thanked god, and that's only because we counted "the man upstairs" as being a nickname for god and not the dude who has an apartment above the Kodak Theatre.


There was a fun drinking game (http://www.slate.com/id/2114004/entry/2114122/) on Slate.  Scroll to the bottom.  I didn't do it, but I pretty sure it would have fucked me up.

I think you're game would do really well during the Vibe Music Awards.  From the Onion (http://www.crosswinds.net/~thereheis/blog/shoutout.htm) (edited for link).