The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 09, 2005, 12:55:46 pm
-
I notice that none of the crew are following Pat to see where he's being taken to.
~Paul
-
Couldn't panel 3 be Beef and Teodor in hot pursuit?
Or it could just be Pat's panicking.
Either way check out Pat's left leg in the last panel.
He's really into that discourse with Moby huh?
-
A paper store? I don't think my brain is cabable of accepting that concept. I'm sure I've seen paper stores in my life but my mind, in order to protect my sanity, just viewed it as a black void in space. Or maybe a Starbucks.
Anyway, next the lead singer from Goldfinger is going to show up and they'll all talk about how lame it is to eat dairy.
-
I could really go for some tomatohol right about now...
-
I love it. Just, everything about it, from Pat being Pat, to the layout, to the art itself.
-
Not just tomatohol, free tomatohol. Just think of the bloody mary shortages such a thing would cause.
Oh, and wasabi peas? gross. I bet they're like tofu wasabi peas too. goddamn Moby.
-
I'm just distressed that Pat likes Moby that much. Anything that Pat has is common with me is cause for concern. I like to think I'm diametrically opposed to Pat on as many things as possible.
-
Oh, and wasabi peas? gross. I bet they're like tofu wasabi peas too. goddamn Moby.
Wasabi peas are tasty. I did not know that they were associated with vegans. I wonder if Moby will let Pat have only one.
-
I just like the way the banjo neck keeps trudgin' along. That thing is so Quay Brothers.
-
The thought of Tomatohol fills me with joy. The idea that the worlds most delicious food could also power our cars. It's almost too wonderful to bear. Vegetarian cars!!!
~Paul
-
The thought of Tomatohol fills me with joy. The idea that the worlds most delicious food could also power our cars. It's almost too wonderful to bear. Vegetarian cars!!!
~Paul
Sadly, it's inefficient. You'd want something with either more sugar and less water to ferment into an alcohol, or something with more lipids that you can saponify into a biodiesel.
-
SAPONIFY!!!
Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify Saponify
SAP..ON..IF..Y
There. Now the rest of you will have that strange word running through your head all day, too. HA!
-
There. Now the rest of you will have that strange word running through your head all day, too. HA!
The fact that saponification is a word fills me with disturbing amounts of joy.
-
There. Now the rest of you will have that strange word running through your head all day, too. HA!
The fact that saponification is a word fills me with disturbing amounts of joy.
It happens to people who have been killed and left to rot in basic environments. Their body fat will literally saponify and they will start to foam. Several episodes of CSI were based on this fact.
-
Oh dear, a nice paper store seems like a very soothing concept to me too. It's always so horrifying to be put in touch with one's inner Pat.
-
Oh dear, a nice paper store seems like a very soothing concept to me too. It's always so horrifying to be put in touch with one's inner Pat.
I have an intense love of art supplies, and paper shops would be lovely. At one of Denver's toniest malls, Cherry Creek Mall, there is a Crane paper shop. They have really beautiful (and hella expensive) stationery.
Anyhow, Pat's still an asshole, and I don't blame any of the other Achewoodians for not following. Good riddance, I say. It'll be interesting to see where the banjo takes him.
-
The fact that saponification is a word fills me with disturbing amounts of joy.
I prefer eutriphication, thank you.
I once wrote on a college geology exam, "At this point a eutriphologist must be called in to perform a eutriphectomy."
-
I go to school next to a Kate's Paperie. (http://www.katespaperie.com/store/productView.php) Never has there been a more useless store, but...meh. Sometimes I need nice paper for dumbass assignments, and then I loves it.
This strip is officially a Golden God. I also love how, even in Pat's fantasies, he cannot keep annoying PEOPLE out.
-
The fact that saponification is a word fills me with disturbing amounts of joy.
I prefer eutriphication, thank you.
I once wrote on a college geology exam, "At this point a eutriphologist must be called in to perform a eutriphectomy."
This is the kind of sentence that fills you with mad glee. I've written a few in my time at college. ("'Here the toxin creates increased sensitivity and higher action potential in the neuron'... did I just write neuro-porn?")
(Forensic thread noted as off-topic but not split because of a problem.)
I sort of like the paper store idea, too, but I like how Pat starts to climb right back onto the beach when he thinks that a paper store might have employees.
-
I'm suprised no one has brought up the 'No one has ruined it yet' line. That is just pure sociopathic pat (no capital letter for YOU bucko) to me.
I read a book a little while ago written from a point of view of an autistic kid and one part detailed the character's favourite dream, in which everyone else but him died of a quick spreading virus, this is what it must be like in pat's head, not malicious but a total inability to see anything from anyone elses point of view and therefore deal with others.
He can still go get fucked mind.
Preferably by the end of the banjo with the knobs to tightening strings.
-
SAPONIFY!!!
Per a discussion with Golfhaus about the latest Burger King commercial, (http://riemann.13th-floor.org/Ranch%20Style%20Hootie.wmv) the word of the day is:
RIPARIAN
Witness:
Bobby Isosceles: if we're taking his description of his land
Bobby Isosceles: then the sandwich is a fruit of some sort covered in river water, weeds and asphalt
Golfhaus: I would live in a would where chicken was a fruit.
Bobby Isosceles: i still wouldnt eat an asphalt and giardia sandwich
Bobby Isosceles: i mean, picture a riparian parasite that lived in RANCH DRESSING. that fucker would totally be invincible.