The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: toddster on March 10, 2005, 10:26:36 am

Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: toddster on March 10, 2005, 10:26:36 am
What the hell is a bonch?

I love that Pat is so wrapped up in his happy place delusion that Todd intruding on it really seems to upset him. Much more so than the whole 'being dragged down the street by an animate banjo neck' thing.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: cellardoor on March 10, 2005, 12:40:02 pm
That's the power of moby!
This is excellent, like those cool gags on Police Squad/Naked Gun where one small mishap is followed by larger and larger calamities.
Next, Pat is dragged through a gay bar!
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: southworth813 on March 10, 2005, 12:47:36 pm
The dog gag was great. This series of strips totally lends itself to animation, especially this recent one with no dialouge.

Living banjos are awesome. Steve Martin would undoubtedly agree.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: palm trees on March 10, 2005, 01:19:54 pm
so... much... schadenfreude...
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 10, 2005, 01:42:43 pm
For the love of God, read the alt text and realize that this thread MUST be named "Emesis Style"
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: CortJstr on March 10, 2005, 02:06:13 pm
It's all about the eyebrows
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Beatrice on March 10, 2005, 02:08:21 pm
I'm glad Todd puked instead of kindly chewing through a string.  (Not that the chords of the devil can be so simply put asunder, mind you.  But he does have close ties to Blister and the like.)
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: doomglobe on March 10, 2005, 04:47:32 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
For the love of God, read the alt text and realize that this thread MUST be named "Emesis Style"


seriously. Chumps never do anything right around here.

The slapstick effect of the dog was great. you dont really realize that the dog is asleep at first, sort of creeps up on you, its very intense. Picture the experience from pat's perspective!
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: robot_roll_call on March 10, 2005, 07:50:38 pm
I think "bonch" is the most unsettling term for the male gential region that I have ever heard.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: V-Adore on March 10, 2005, 08:10:32 pm
The dog-being-asleep gag is funny, yeah, and really brings home the indignity of the situation for Pat. It isn't just that Todd puked on him and that a dog licked him -- it's that he was pulled under the tongue of a totally asleep dog. All emesis-style, yo.

(Do dogs ever actually fall asleep like this?)
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: antioch on March 10, 2005, 08:20:27 pm
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
I think "bonch" is the most unsettling term for the male gential region that I have ever heard.


Worse than blood pudding?
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: robot_roll_call on March 10, 2005, 08:29:34 pm
Quote from: "antioch"
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
I think "bonch" is the most unsettling term for the male gential region that I have ever heard.


Worse than blood pudding?


You got me there. Funny thing is, I heard them both from Achewood. Thanks, Onstad.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: antioch on March 10, 2005, 08:43:46 pm
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "antioch"
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
I think "bonch" is the most unsettling term for the male gential region that I have ever heard.


Worse than blood pudding?


You got me there. Funny thing is, I heard them both from Achewood. Thanks, Onstad.


The way I see it, bonch has a subprofane impact that makes it perfect for throwing around with the dudes. Eg, "Did you see Steve get rejected? BONCH!"
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: St_Zartan on March 11, 2005, 01:05:06 am
I guess no one else thought that was Heartbeatzz.

THE HEART NOSE COULD BE A PROSTHETIC

Oh, and the archive (Google search for "Heartbeatzz") calls today's strip "Pat's Heart of Darkness - Outer Ring", so I'm guessing it's just going to get more horrifying. On a Friday, naturally.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Mr Trout on March 11, 2005, 01:08:46 am
Great strip, would read again.

Anyone notice that once todd falls off Pat looks directly into his asshole? At least, I'm pretty sure that's the reason for his horrified expression...
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bozack on March 11, 2005, 02:26:42 am
Beatrice and I invented the word "chach" as a better slang word to replace the word "gunt," or describe a very minor gunt, or just to describe a vag. So maybe we could say, "Hey, baby, you want my botch to meet your chach?"
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 11, 2005, 02:34:04 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Beatrice and I invented the word "chach" as a better slang word to replace the word "gunt," or describe a very minor gunt, or just to describe a vag. So maybe we could say, "Hey, baby, you want my botch to meet your chach?"


please stop affectionately naming your genital warts and get back to the fat people sex-o-rama please
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: V-Adore on March 11, 2005, 02:36:15 am
God DAMMIT, Bozack, you know I love you like the Batman brother I never had, but if you ever say the word "gunt" again I may be forced to destroy you.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Turbo Ninja on March 11, 2005, 02:40:20 am
The sleeping dog's tongue is totally a buzzsaw or laser and Pat is totally James Bond all strapped to something moving slowly down a conveyor toward inevitable cut-in-halfage, only Pat doesn't escape at the last second and throw a henchman in the way of the blade/laser instead.

And Todd's asshole.  Way to add insult to injury.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bozack on March 11, 2005, 02:40:57 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
God DAMMIT, Bozack, you know I love you like the Batman brother I never had, but if you ever say the word "gunt" again I may be forced to destroy you.


Well, yeah, it's the word that makes babies cry inside the womb. Hence...chach! And it's only one letter away from Chachi, and that makes me think of Joanie Loves Chachi, and those are only good memories, friends.

And look, Andy Acute, I'll get back to the sex-o-rama when I see a Swede with curly hair, in a ridiculous jacket, playing the keyboards and being stroked by uncoördinated women, DAMN IT.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Beatrice on March 11, 2005, 02:43:44 am
Never say "gunt."  NEVER.  that's the real reason i don't speak to Bozack anymore.  He ruined genitals for me.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: AlohaDawg on March 11, 2005, 02:51:36 am
Congrats, Bozack.

You ruined her for other men. Must be some kind of power tool you're packin'. Did you leave her with meat curtains that flap and queef when she walks?




/man I'm feelin' like a sick fucker today
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: old kentucky shark on March 11, 2005, 05:53:39 am
Alt text notwithstanding, this thread should be called "Thud".

Dudes it has a whole panel for that word.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: miles on March 11, 2005, 06:34:12 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Well, yeah, it's the word that makes babies cry inside the womb. Hence...chach! And it's only one letter away from Chachi, and that makes me think of Joanie Loves Chachi, and those are only good memories, friends.


I knew a guy, who I hated, who went by Chach.  Eww.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bozack on March 11, 2005, 06:46:42 am
....Someone volunteered that as their name? Jesus.

And if I ruined men for Beatrice, it wasn't because of sex. I prefer to ruin men through many more creative avenues.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: V-Adore on March 11, 2005, 12:51:30 pm
I have a friend named Charlotte who goes by Chash, but that's a totally different sound (more like "shosh" when pronounced), anyway. Also, she's a Townie, which probably explains something.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: jough on March 11, 2005, 06:34:32 pm
Beatrice is obviously a hollow, bitter shell of the girl she used to be.

Nice job, son.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 11, 2005, 07:45:07 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Beatrice is obviously a hollow, bitter shell of the girl she used to be.

Nice job, son.


Beatrice and Bozack: The original Roast Beef and Molly.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: pmcd9 on March 12, 2005, 07:34:14 pm
Beatrice is obviously a good sport, we've been ragging on her since day one.  Then again, she did start off by picking on our little buddy Boz, so I guess she gets what she deserves.

~Paul
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: AlohaDawg on March 12, 2005, 08:05:50 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
....Someone volunteered that as their name? Jesus.

And if I ruined men for Beatrice, it wasn't because of sex. I prefer to ruin men through many more creative avenues.


Yikes.

Astroglide, nonoxnol-9. latex. Lots. And have fun.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 13, 2005, 12:54:57 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Beatrice is obviously a good sport, we've been ragging on her since day one.  Then again, she did start off by picking on our little buddy Boz, so I guess she gets what she deserves.

~Paul



W H O R E

I'm sorry, who is Beatrice again?
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: jough on March 13, 2005, 05:06:03 pm
It's nothing personal, Bea, it's just that we got our boy 'zack's back.

Also, we have heard that you taste like battery acid down there.  And have a pouch like a kangaroo.

But don't take it too personally.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 13, 2005, 05:31:57 pm
Quote from: "jough"
It's nothing personal, Bea, it's just that we got our boy 'zack's back.

Also, we have heard that you taste like battery acid down there.  And have a pouch like a kangaroo.


But then again, who doesn't these days?

I'm all for more pu$$yl cleansing. Look at all the rash of births these days. Nothing an Ajax douche couldn't have prevented.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: CortJstr on March 13, 2005, 07:11:02 pm
Quote from: "jough"
our boy 'zack's back.

This phrase is wonderful.

Our boy 'zack's back.
Our bozack's back.

I don't know why this amuses me so much. Maybe I shouldn't have had that eye-opener at brunch.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Golfhaus on March 14, 2005, 05:14:44 am
Our bozack's back, and you're gonna be in trouble
(Hey la, hey la, our bozack's back)
You've been talking shit, and he's givin' it back double
(Hey la, hey la, our bozack's back)
You've been spreadin' lies that he sucks in bed
(Hey la, hey la, our bozack's back)
But what is this, that's not what your momma said
(Hey la, hey la, our bozack's back)
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bozack on March 14, 2005, 06:01:39 am
Whoa, I leave for the weekend and look at this. I got a song!
Anyway, Beatrice is really awesome, probably the best person I've ever been with, and I was a dick to her, so be nice. She has a fantastic pu$$y and farts the smell of roses.
Also, my c*ck is small, and lacks barbs.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: sjlimmer on March 14, 2005, 07:24:11 pm
At the risk of steering things back on topic, I just want to point out that rats can't vomit. (http://www.ratbehavior.org/vomit.htm)  According to this table (scroll to bottom), it seems vomiting is rare among rodents.

But with the way Todd drinks, there may be an exception...




You may now return to discussions of Beatrice's and Bozack's genitalia.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 14, 2005, 08:02:13 pm
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
At the risk of steering things back on topic, I just want to point out that rats can't vomit. (http://www.ratbehavior.org/vomit.htm)  According to this table (scroll to bottom), it seems vomiting is rare among rodents.

But with the way Todd drinks, there may be an exception...


He wasn't vomiting, he was regurgitating effortlessly.

One shudders at the thought of the poor scientist who was forced to induce various animals to vomit. What would my mother think of me knowing that I induced tuna to vomit, he or she would think.


Quote

You may now return to discussions of Beatrice's and Bozack's genitalia.


Pardon me while I regurgitate effortlessly to the thought of that.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: wombat on March 14, 2005, 08:40:08 pm
Thank you sj for the useful link explaining the difference between regurgitation and vomiting.  I once had a very confusing conversation with a vet exactly about whether a rodent was vomiting, because I didn't know there was a difference. And somehow I never got around to clearing this up.

We are all about education.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Beatrice on March 21, 2005, 06:25:19 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Beatrice and I invented the word "chach" as a better slang word to replace the word "gunt," or describe a very minor gunt, or just to describe a vag. So maybe we could say, "Hey, baby, you want my botch to meet your chach?"


It was loathe at first sight.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on March 21, 2005, 11:03:22 pm
Quote from: "Beatrice"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Beatrice and I invented the word "chach" as a better slang word to replace the word "gunt," or describe a very minor gunt, or just to describe a vag. So maybe we could say, "Hey, baby, you want my botch to meet your chach?"


It was loathe at first sight.


Jough, you should change Beatrice's status from "Dr. Kisses" to "HOME WRECKING WHORE." Not that I consider her one per se, but it would be fun to see that.
Title: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH
Post by: jough on March 22, 2005, 03:06:57 am
She needs to post more before she gets a custom (and unasked for) title.

She doesn't get preferential treatment just because Bozack used to put his dick in her.