The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Max on March 14, 2005, 03:55:09 am

Title: tired of reading?
Post by: Max on March 14, 2005, 03:55:09 am
turn the internet into pictures

http://www.kokogiak.com/flickreplacr.html
Title: tired of reading?
Post by: Nabubrush on March 15, 2005, 09:59:02 pm
Not to be rude, but what the fuck does that mean?
Title: tired of reading?
Post by: Max on March 16, 2005, 12:14:07 am
i thought it was explained at the link?  it's a neat little javascript tool that changes any highlighted word into a picture from the flickr server that's tagged with that same word.  not useful, but definitely amusing.
Title: tired of reading?
Post by: Nabubrush on March 16, 2005, 01:54:21 am
I'm sorry. I meant in the deeper sense of things. Maybe I don't know about this whole flickr thing.

I certainly didn't mean to imply anything. In almost any way, I understand less than pretty much everyone else. Don't take any of my comments the wrong way. I'm pretty much your average, run-of-the-mill, drunken idiot.
Title: tired of reading?
Post by: robot_roll_call on March 16, 2005, 02:36:44 am
It's pretty neat. Achewood has several pictures, by the way.