The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Choop on March 17, 2005, 03:07:40 am

Title: I'm ...back?
Post by: Choop on March 17, 2005, 03:07:40 am
Apparently there was like a month or so that I didn't post. I've been lurking, just haven't had anything to add that didn't sound trite or repetitive. I'm fairly self-editing by nature.

Anyway, it all goes well. The still-almost-new job is fantastic, and the wife is yoga-ing for a living. Atlanta's fabulous, although the weather's kind of shit right now. We've both come down with some kind of cold that's toying with each bodily system in turn, but we're happy regardless.

A new Target opened close to us, and IT IS AWESOME.

Dawg, you know I'll lend an ear and a hand should Atlanta pan out for you. Good beer, darts, and friends? I'm down any day of the week.
Title: I'm ...back?
Post by: CortJstr on March 17, 2005, 03:12:04 am
Swank new location.
Title: Re: I'm ...back?
Post by: miles on March 17, 2005, 03:17:09 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
A new Target opened close to us, and IT IS AWESOME.


A Super Target?
Title: Re: I'm ...back?
Post by: pmcd9 on March 17, 2005, 03:43:40 am
Quote from: "miles"
A Super Target?


What other kind is there? Ba ba bum.

Welcome back Chooper Duper.
Title: I'm ...back?
Post by: V-Adore on March 17, 2005, 04:41:23 am
Hooray! Welcome back, Choop. It's good to hear that all is going well for you and Mrs. Choop. It's good having you back in general, really.
Title: I'm ...back?
Post by: Pedro Picasso on March 17, 2005, 08:46:16 am
Atlanta?!  Man, Atlanta is a terrible place.  All the people there are terrible.  Don't live in Atlanta! </way totally joking>

Welcome back, Choopernickle.  You are great!  I'm glad things are going well for you.  I hope you feel better soon with your sicklies.
Title: I'm ...back?
Post by: Nabubrush on March 17, 2005, 03:48:19 pm
Hey Choop - Happy St. Pats, and welcome.
Title: I'm ...back?
Post by: slink on March 17, 2005, 06:11:51 pm
I had completely forgotten it was St Patrick's day 'til I hit google.

Anyhow, welcome back Choop, good to see you around again. I know whereof yous peak regarding colds.. Ugh.