The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: char * on March 25, 2005, 01:17:53 pm
-
Kings 4:22 appears to be flour,
Jeremiah 17:11 appears to be eggs...
i'll leave it for others to discover the ingredients for their fine scripture cake ;)
-
I hope one of those passages is the "wives be subservient to your husbands" one that the priest has to deal with every 3 years and makes the whole congregation uncomfortable.
I'd look these up myself but the bible is filtered at work.
-
Kings 4:22 appears to be flour,
Jeremiah 17:11 appears to be eggs...
i'll leave it for others to discover the ingredients for their fine scripture cake ;)
Thanks for the pointer.
snort
-
Chris Onstad has his finger on the pulse of ladies who have lots of animated gifs on their webpages.
http://www.annieshomepage.com/scripturecake.html
-
Chris Onstad has his finger on the pulse of ladies who have lots of animated gifs on their webpages.
http://www.annieshomepage.com/scripturecake.html
This is a real cake.
In case you lose faith in the cake
-
Dear Scripture Friday: FUCK YOU.
-
GROAN. I just had to listen to a ROCK FOR LIFE pro-jesus pro-baby speech in, uhm, Speech Class. [Apparently PROACTIVE birth control is chemically induced expultion of the fetus? And I thought I just had half the required ingredients in my sinful little ovaries.] I can't take that AND scripture cake.
FUCK this FRIDAY.
But I do love that Ray gets a "Catholic Recipes" cookbook but is unsure which practice his mother ascribes to. Then again, there might be seven bibles...
Thanks!
-
We can all agree it's better than a Nice Pete Bible Fanfic Cake.
-
His expression in panel 7 is just wonderful!
-
Oh man, sending someone a cookbook like that and then expecting them to actually make something from it to bring to Easter dinner is just LOW.
Shame on you, Mrs. Smuckles.
-
I thank the Lord for graphics artists without them these pages would not be the
same.
(http://www.annieshomepage.com/3happyeverything[1].gif)
i want to go to her house and take her computer away.
-
(http://www.annieshomepage.com/3happyeverything[1].gif)
i want to go to her house and take her computer away.
Enjoy a wreath of dirt pixels.
-
the mad ramblings of a probably delightful old lady who doesnt really know what she is saying anymore
well, now, isnt she a gem. Too bad no one ever told her that animated gifs were the tool of satan, and clipart is the eighth deadly sin. Poor old lady is heading straight for the fiery lake, nothing we can do about it.