The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on March 28, 2005, 01:29:26 am

Title: Jetta Ad Music
Post by: pmcd9 on March 28, 2005, 01:29:26 am
The one where the young couple are disturbing the downstairs neighbor.  What is the music in that ad, it rocks.

~Paul
Title: Re: Jetta Ad Music
Post by: CortJstr on March 28, 2005, 01:38:09 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"
The one where the young couple are disturbing the downstairs neighbor.  What is the music in that ad, it rocks.

Probably Kings of Leon (http://www.vw.com/commercials/index.html).
Title: Jetta Ad Music
Post by: pmcd9 on March 28, 2005, 01:58:28 am
That's it, thanks.

~Paul
Title: Jetta Ad Music
Post by: Mr Trout on March 29, 2005, 03:56:51 am
I just got the album that this song appears on and it's pretty good. I've enjoyed all the tracks that I've listened to so far - they are very consistant. I can't quite place who they remind me of....No one band in particular I guess.

I mean, I can definitely hear the 'Stones and Neil Young infuences, but they don't sound like either them per se. I guess you should just get the album instead of listen to (read?) me fumble on trying to describe them.
Title: Jetta Ad Music
Post by: Nabubrush on March 29, 2005, 10:58:50 pm
Quote from: "Mr Trout"
I guess you should just get the album instead of listen to (read?) me fumble on trying to describe them.


If fumbling on is good enough for the other 302 of us then it's good enough for you.
Title: Jetta Ad Music
Post by: CortJstr on March 30, 2005, 12:56:31 am
Dammit now I want a VW Golf (the Jetta costs too much)