The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on April 01, 2005, 04:44:33 pm

Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 01, 2005, 04:44:33 pm
I see great woe ahead, involving Philippe and the not-Hosey the Flow Cow/shredder.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 01, 2005, 05:03:18 pm
I had no idea warm water was that important to plants.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: St_Zartan on April 02, 2005, 03:39:36 pm
Green beans in a Bloody Mary?

Yes, I'm aware that people actually do this (http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_27572,00.html), but seriously - I sometimes suspect that Chris / Ray uses that "generally reliable gourmand with obscure ideas" reputation strictly to fuck with us. He knows damn well that there is an entire "I will try any recipe even hinted at in Achewood" subset and they are in for a mega nasty surprise.

Also, Essence of Emeril is not a very good show. He doesn't have an audience to play off of; he just talks to himself for the whole time and generally seems tired.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 02, 2005, 03:57:50 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Green beans in a Bloody Mary?

Yes, I'm aware that people actually do this (http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_27572,00.html), but seriously - I sometimes suspect that Chris / Ray uses that "generally reliable gourmand with obscure ideas" reputation strictly to fuck with us. He knows damn well that there is an entire "I will try any recipe even hinted at in Achewood" subset and they are in for a mega nasty surprise.

Also, Essence of Emeril is not a very good show. He doesn't have an audience to play off of; he just talks to himself for the whole time and generally seems tired.



Look, fuck you, Tomorrow Chicken is a GREAT IDEA.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: St_Zartan on April 02, 2005, 04:09:20 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Look, fuck you, Tomorrow Chicken is a GREAT IDEA.


Then videotape yourself making and eating the damn thing, Peter Plays-with-Fire.

Click here to download Essence_of_Bobby.torrent
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: pmcd9 on April 02, 2005, 04:43:34 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Green beans in a Bloody Mary?

Yes, I'm aware that people actually do this (http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_27572,00.html), but seriously - I sometimes suspect that Chris / Ray uses that "generally reliable gourmand with obscure ideas" reputation strictly to fuck with us. He knows damn well that there is an entire "I will try any recipe even hinted at in Achewood" subset and they are in for a mega nasty surprise.

I enjoyed the hell out of my mega nasty surprise (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=16271#16271)

~Paul
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 02, 2005, 04:55:33 pm
If this is seriously the end of the banjo storyline I'm going to be pretty sad. It's nice that we got a nice Walgreen's story out of it and all but what the hell happened?

Champagne glass? Why don't you pick an even smaller target, there Beef?
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Bozack on April 02, 2005, 08:46:36 pm
I fuck*ng love this:

B: Okay sorry uh but maybe Yan will cover squirting next and then you would be sad that you missed it

and also

B: Can we play Love Shack I have it on MP3

M: No.

B: Cool

HOORAYYY FOR SQUIRTINGGG!
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 02, 2005, 09:09:12 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
B: Can we play Love Shack I have it on MP3

Well duh. This is roughly equivalent to saying, "I own socks." Everybody has a Love Shack mp3. I think there's a law.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: pmcd9 on April 02, 2005, 09:57:18 pm
I'm old school, i've got it on CD.  I think that's one of those that is required to be stocked at all used record stores and pawn shops.

~Paul
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Bozack on April 02, 2005, 10:22:06 pm
In fact, I do believe that "Love Shack" actually came with my laptop, on my iTunes.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 02, 2005, 10:44:47 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm old school, i've got it on CD.

The fact that anybody called owning anything on CD "old school" amuses me.

I have Time Capsule which is their best of, so I own it too
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: AugustWest on April 03, 2005, 01:53:18 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm old school, i've got it on CD.

The fact that anybody called owning anything on CD "old school" amuses me.

No shit.  I have a milk crate full of 8-tracks within arms reach of where I'm sitting.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: AugustWest on April 03, 2005, 01:58:51 am
What kind of wuss has to break a chopstick over his knee?  Careful you don't injure yourself there, girly-man!
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Choop on April 03, 2005, 05:29:09 am
Has anyone else read this thread before reading the day's blogs? Seriously, the disjointed sentences and ridiculously foregone conclusions are hysterical when the knowledge of context is assumed. If you haven't tried this, I can understand it's due to some certain fear of spoilage (which I quite understand) -- but please, please try it once. You'll laugh like I do almost every few days.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: AugustWest on April 03, 2005, 07:22:24 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Has anyone else read this thread before reading the day's blogs? Seriously, the disjointed sentences and ridiculously foregone conclusions are hysterical when the knowledge of context is assumed. If you haven't tried this, I can understand it's due to some certain fear of spoilage (which I quite understand) -- but please, please try it once. You'll laugh like I do almost every few days.


Dude, it's the only way to fly!  How would I know that the blogs had been updated unless I read the disjointed sentences and ridiculously foregone conclusions herein?  Consider me a fellow traveller.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Beatrice on April 03, 2005, 11:37:23 pm
I, too, read this entire forum before actually reading the blogs.  Hell of awesome.  

Squirting is cool, and love shack, but when i read Bozack's post i thought "B" was for Bozack and "M" was mysterious conversationalist #2.

Thanks for the giggles, all!
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: MattFish on April 04, 2005, 03:50:19 am
Quote
Maybe this baby is humanizing him a little bit.


Said the stuffed bear about the actual human.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 04, 2005, 01:10:24 pm
Did Ray firing the pinko gardener for not having drinks with him constitute sexual harassment, given his motivation for cordials being her fine ass?

And can this be proven in a court of law?
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 04, 2005, 01:19:28 pm
Actually until he got to her ass I thought she sounded more attractive than his usual conquest.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on April 04, 2005, 01:24:14 pm
Quote from: "Pat Reynolds"
Earlier this month I was attacked but now I am better. I will not go into the details of the abduction as I have several lawsuits pending.


L-A-M-E spells lame. Lame.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Mite on April 04, 2005, 11:00:08 pm
When was the last time Ray got any? His last few attempts have ended...poorly.

I can't believe I'm posting on the internet about the sexual conquests of a cartoon cat.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Gimpson on April 05, 2005, 01:30:14 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Green beans in a Bloody Mary?

Yes, I'm aware that people actually do this (http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_27572,00.html), but seriously - I sometimes suspect that Chris / Ray uses that "generally reliable gourmand with obscure ideas" reputation strictly to fuck with us. He knows damn well that there is an entire "I will try any recipe even hinted at in Achewood" subset and they are in for a mega nasty surprise.


There is nothing nasty, mega or otherwise, about Green Beans in a bloody mary.  I didn't even think this was anything particularly obscure.  The crappy bar I used to work at here in Kansas does a St. Patrick's Day breakfast where you get your choice of Bloody Mary garnish.  They have pickles, pickled Green Beans and pickled Asparagus.  And this is a bar where the finest beer we have on tap is Coors Light.  

As a matter of fact, when I went on a pickling rampage early last summer I made several jars of hot pickled green beans and still have one of the jars in my fridge.  I just don't drink many bloody marys at home these days.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Formica on April 05, 2005, 05:33:31 pm
Ray fires the people that work for him if they will not have sex with them.

Gramma K apparently flaunts all Greek Orthodox convention and tradition since the Schism and is a Holy Roman Catholic.

Showbiz rips off Cub Scouts.

Awesome.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: sensate on April 05, 2005, 06:50:20 pm
Yeah, I didn't think there were any Greek Catholics. Certainly not in my (very Greek) neighborhood, there aren't.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Formica on April 05, 2005, 07:50:30 pm
Quote from: "sensate"
Yeah, I didn't think there were any Greek Catholics. Certainly not in my (very Greek) neighborhood, there aren't.

My general feeling has been that, by and large, 'stad does enough homework on these subjects to get a relatively authentic feel; alternatively, he ensures that his new, crafted meme is in fact original (achewater, fool's meth). But come ON, man. Half the Pope's legacy is his constantly voiced desire to heal the rifts in the Church, chief amongst which would be Eastern Orthodox and Greek Orthodox coming back into the fold, etc.

On the other hand, perhaps Gramma K is an heavily oppressed Greek minority Roman Catholic. It would further explain the lifestyle of guilt and bitterness. (insert witty comment here)

Nothing is quite as sad as having a sudden desire for the first sip of Scotch at 12:49pm while at work. I don't want a whole dram, just the first, effervescent sip. Damnit.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Beatrice on April 06, 2005, 03:26:26 pm
Quote from: "sensate"
Yeah, I didn't think there were any Greek Catholics. Certainly not in my (very Greek) neighborhood, there aren't.


Ain't you never seen My Big Fat Greek Movie?
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: robot_roll_call on April 06, 2005, 05:14:54 pm
To quote Strangers With Candy, "Greek are just Jews with no money!"
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: filas on April 07, 2005, 05:28:30 am
agreed - i mistook this guy for jew and he turned out greek but i mean he looked exactly like elliot gould

but to change the subject . . .
Nice Pete's blog chap 16:  
it is eerie the way that a dying animal's eyes seems to accept that it is passing, but not so much from the earth as back to the earth.  accepting its place in the food chain / cycle of life maybe.

Teodore:
i identify.  teodore locks his door at night simply to avoid having a pen broken that he likes.  similarly, i will lock my door at the slightest provocation.  you may proceed to make masturbation jokes, as my housemates do. see location: the bay
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 07, 2005, 02:57:19 pm
Quote from: "Formica"
Quote from: "sensate"
Yeah, I didn't think there were any Greek Catholics. Certainly not in my (very Greek) neighborhood, there aren't.

My general feeling has been that, by and large, 'stad does enough homework on these subjects to get a relatively authentic feel; alternatively, he ensures that his new, crafted meme is in fact original (achewater, fool's meth). But come ON, man. Half the Pope's legacy is his constantly voiced desire to heal the rifts in the Church, chief amongst which would be Eastern Orthodox and Greek Orthodox coming back into the fold, etc.

On the other hand, perhaps Gramma K is an heavily oppressed Greek minority Roman Catholic. It would further explain the lifestyle of guilt and bitterness. (insert witty comment here)

Nothing is quite as sad as having a sudden desire for the first sip of Scotch at 12:49pm while at work. I don't want a whole dram, just the first, effervescent sip. Damnit.


Today's roast beef post effectively backpedals and explains the Catholic Greek thing.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME on April 07, 2005, 08:25:04 pm
ah s'pose this is explained and all now, but for what it's worth there are lots of catholics in greece, many of them albanians with pretty greek-sounding last names, so that coulda been an explanation; they're mostly latin rite, as opposed to (confusingly) eastern rite "greek catholics" such as ruthenians lahk andy warhol, and some ukrainians and romanians etc.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 08, 2005, 01:45:14 am
Quote from: "Forrest Gump's Sycophant"
ah s'pose this is explained and all now, but for what it's worth there are lots of catholics in greece, many of them albanians with pretty greek-sounding last names, so that coulda been an explanation; they're mostly latin rite, as opposed to (confusingly) eastern rite "greek catholics" such as ruthenians lahk andy warhol, and some ukrainians and romanians etc.


Do you have any source for this?
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME on April 08, 2005, 02:00:50 am
ah'm not forrest gump sycophant!

as for a source, dunno, ah could fahnd you something if you want; ah'm not sure about numbers and ah'm sure there's something out there
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 08, 2005, 02:31:02 am
Quote from: "Sling Blade with a Hangover"
ah'm not forrest gump sycophant!

as for a source, dunno, ah could fahnd you something if you want; ah'm not sure about numbers and ah'm sure there's something out there


Please do. THat's actually an interesting subject, should it be true.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME on April 08, 2005, 02:43:01 am
found this: http://www.cathecclesia.gr/en/ginfo.htm; mostly immigrant ethnicities of the roman rite, and albanians of (i think) the eastern rite (hipster rite, essentially), whereas ah found this for the vernacular "greek catholics" (ah.e. churches in communion with rome, but using the eastern rite, lahk andy warhol): http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/06744a.htm
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: pmcd9 on April 08, 2005, 02:56:20 am
Quote from: "THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME"
ah'm not forrest gump sycophant!

Ah'm, excuse me*, i'm picturing Blanche Dubois.

~Paul




*What is the onomatopoeia for clearing one's throat.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Golfhaus on April 08, 2005, 02:57:21 am
That well-researched reply, combined with what I'm convinced is a filter you're using (ah.e. for i.e.?) just made my head explode.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 08, 2005, 06:52:33 am
Rereading his post, yes, a filter and a shitty one at that.

Give it up, numbnuts. Just be your damn self and we'll respect you maybe a tiny bit more. Maybe.

Ah, shit, who am I kidding.
Title: yarr
Post by: ndpatel on April 08, 2005, 07:22:51 am
this (http://www.endeneu.com/funstuff/miguel/convert.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fachewood.plagiarist.com%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D1809%26start%3D25&filter=pirate) should probably satisfy everyone, filter-wise. (caution: slow as balls)

i would have used the goth filter, but i'm probably the only one who finds random giant siouxsie and the banshees images hilarious.
Title: Re: yarr
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 08, 2005, 01:34:52 pm
Quote from: "ndpatel"
this (http://www.endeneu.com/funstuff/miguel/convert.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fachewood.plagiarist.com%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D1809%26start%3D25&filter=pirate) should probably satisfy everyone, filter-wise. (caution: slow as balls)

i would have used the goth filter, but i'm probably the only one who finds random giant siouxsie and the banshees images hilarious.



people with all these grammars noam chomsky is spinning in his grave! yarr.
Title: Re: yarr
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 08, 2005, 07:21:48 pm
Quote from: "ndpatel"
this (http://www.endeneu.com/funstuff/miguel/convert.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fachewood.plagiarist.com%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D1809%26start%3D25&filter=pirate) should probably satisfy everyone, filter-wise. (caution: slow as balls)

i would have used the goth filter, but i'm probably the only one who finds random giant siouxsie and the banshees images hilarious.


How did you do that? I want to send my worksite through this.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: ndpatel on April 08, 2005, 07:58:17 pm
oh dude, way easy.

http://www.endeneu.com/funstuff/miguel/

if html was people, this shit would violate the geneva convention. be warned.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: pmcd9 on April 08, 2005, 08:29:48 pm
Can someone make a photoshop of Charlton heston shouting "HTML is People!"

I would appreciate that.

~Paul
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 09, 2005, 04:39:46 pm
Wow, Philippe is having a really shitty week. But come on, who makes their bed anyway? Such a waste of time.

Line of the week: Wait, that already happened.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: MattFish on April 09, 2005, 05:19:54 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Wow, Philippe is having a really shitty week. But come on, who makes their bed anyway? Such a waste of time.

Line of the week: Wait, that already happened.


I'm just laughing because Philippe found Teodor's Fleshlight.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 10, 2005, 03:49:18 pm
I googled and I still don't know what Beef's entry is talking about.

Pat's entry reminded me of a discussion in the Post on Wednesday about whether it's appropriate to wear jeans to dinner. My thought is if I'm too lazy to cook what makes you think I have the energy to change my #####? Plus then I'd just have to wash them. The english language lacks the words to describe the degree to which that is not happening.

Of course Tina watches Oprah. I can't believe this had to be explained to me. The more I learn about her the more I'm convinced that she's the feline equivalent of Peggy Bundy.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: miles on April 10, 2005, 05:14:38 pm
Why is Ray afriad to admit he does j/o?

He'll probably blow it with the hooker too, which is hard to do if you have a lot of money.  But Ray will manage.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: miles on April 10, 2005, 05:33:55 pm
Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
I'm just laughing because Philippe found Teodor's Fleshlight.


I thought that Philippe had probably found a sex toy of sorts, but I'd never heard of the Fleshlight.  After some googling, I'm kind of creeped out.

Cyber skin?  Creepy.

However, one reviewer assured me that it is "the next best thing to being inside his wife."  Now, how the hell am I supposed to know what that is like?
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 10, 2005, 05:35:37 pm
Quote from: "miles"
He'll probably blow it with the hooker too

Interesting word choice. Now there's a whole double-meaning going on.

From the description I assumed Fleshlight as well. They used to advertise the fuck out of those things. The only thing that creeped me out was the "alien" skin and the vague non-descript whole variant. Plus the mouths always looked manish to me.

I swear we had a thread about these things, and that JL even pasted a picture, but damned if I can find it right now
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: jough on April 10, 2005, 11:01:39 pm
See, I always assumed that no man ever actually bought the Fleshlight except as a gag gift for a buddy.

Men just aren't into toys as a rule, are they?  I know I'm not.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 11, 2005, 12:03:39 am
Quote from: "jough"
See, I always assumed that no man ever actually bought the Fleshlight except as a gag gift for a buddy.

Men just aren't into toys as a rule, are they?  I know I'm not.

After 2 year without a date I considered it.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: St_Zartan on April 11, 2005, 01:06:39 am
(http://im.edirectory.co.uk/products/1240/i/pmfl.jpg)

TH-POCK[/size]

Cronenberg, you are undone.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: V-Adore on April 11, 2005, 02:22:49 am
What May Be TMI Alert:

I am actually, generally, less creeped out by the "just a hole" Fleshlights than the "actual attempt at modeling lips or orifices" Fleshlights. I mean... you're obviously not screwing a person, so why shape the orifice of the appliance in a humanlike shape? Disturbing simulacra, I tell you!

(And before anyone accuses me of sexism: I also find super-realistic dildos, the ones with veins, to be remarkably unnerving.)
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: jough on April 11, 2005, 03:02:13 am
Yeah, the plastic pu$$y replicas are something out of a Burroughs novel.  I'd rather fuck my typewriter.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: miles on April 11, 2005, 03:09:23 am
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, the plastic pu$$y replicas are something out of a Burroughs novel.  I'd rather fuck my typewriter.


Sounds like one hell of a typewriter.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Suckin_Dick on April 11, 2005, 04:24:31 am
i think the more important question is what has been revealed about teodor's character by this shocking revelation....

all i know is that this has something to do with the cure.  i swear.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: miles on April 11, 2005, 04:38:59 am
Quote from: "Suckin_Dick"
i think the more important question is what has been revealed about teodor's character by this shocking revelation....

all i know is that this has something to do with the cure.  i swear.


I wasn't surprised at all.  What with his penchant for cyber sex (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10172001) and all.  I'd be surprised if he didn't own some kind of toy.

I mean, really, he's an alive stuffed animal with real needs.

Here's that review (http://www.erotica-readers.com/ERA/ST/Fleshlight.htm) of the fleshlight I mentioned above.  It's...funny.  And it looks like the site is probably not work safe.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: St_Zartan on April 11, 2005, 05:13:05 am
Quote from: "miles"
I wasn't surprised at all.  What with his penchant for cyber sex (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10172001) and all.  I'd be surprised if he didn't own some kind of toy.


This (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05142003) surely counts, if not in one category then the other.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: arkabee on April 11, 2005, 01:17:57 pm
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: V-Adore on April 11, 2005, 05:42:25 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "miles"
I wasn't surprised at all.  What with his penchant for cyber sex (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10172001) and all.  I'd be surprised if he didn't own some kind of toy.


This (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05142003) surely counts, if not in one category then the other.

Wow, someone appears to have hitched the next TMI train to San Francisco! Jesus, dude, I am glad the Fleshlight was a good experience for you and all, but I'm fairly sure "this was a fun toy" would be totally as informative without going into things such as your marital life. Duude.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 11, 2005, 07:42:51 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: miles on April 11, 2005, 09:20:35 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.


I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: arkabee on April 11, 2005, 09:36:10 pm
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.


I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.


either you people are pulling my leg, or i'm the only one worrying about how tape would stick to soap.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: slink on April 11, 2005, 09:46:14 pm
Quote from: "miles"

I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.


That's what I figured. I couldn't work out what y'all were talking about until you said that.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 11, 2005, 09:55:56 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.

I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.

either you people are pulling my leg, or i'm the only one worrying about how tape would stick to soap.

Exactly. Couldn't he hide it under the shampoo or something?
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 11, 2005, 10:56:49 pm
Using a condom during shower sex that you didn't put on prior to getting in the shower is like a 3rd degree blackbelt move. That's pretty impressive.

I would hollow out the soap and put the wrapped condom inside it if I were contemplating such a thing.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 12, 2005, 12:26:03 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Using a condom during shower sex that you didn't put on prior to getting in the shower is like a 3rd degree blackbelt move. That's pretty impressive.

I would hollow out the soap and put the wrapped condom inside it if I were contemplating such a thing.

If you're going to that much trouble you might as well just just make a hole through the soap and bang it.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 12, 2005, 12:39:35 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Using a condom during shower sex that you didn't put on prior to getting in the shower is like a 3rd degree blackbelt move. That's pretty impressive.

I would hollow out the soap and put the wrapped condom inside it if I were contemplating such a thing.

If you're going to that much trouble you might as well just just make a hole through the soap and bang it.


You can auto-erotically asphyxiate if you have soap-on-a-rope. That's an interesting idea.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: AugustWest on April 12, 2005, 01:02:43 am
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.


I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.


either you people are pulling my leg, or i'm the only one worrying about how tape would stick to soap.


Duct tape, dude, duct tape.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 12, 2005, 01:12:33 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.

I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.

either you people are pulling my leg, or i'm the only one worrying about how tape would stick to soap.

Duct tape, dude, duct tape.

If the women don't find ya handsome . . .

This has just given me the most terrible mental image
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Bozack on April 12, 2005, 02:26:07 am
I like the whole "Escape from Alcatraz" approach to sexuality we have on this board.

TOUAMB: Hollow out the soap. Put a condom inside. Put it on when she LEAST EXPECTS IT.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Beatrice on April 12, 2005, 12:34:10 pm
Quote from: "miles"

Here's that review (http://www.erotica-readers.com/ERA/ST/Fleshlight.htm) of the fleshlight I mentioned above.  It's...funny.  And it looks like the site is probably not work safe.


Quote from: "creeeeeeeepy dude"
I highly suggest you try it It is the next best thing to being inside of my wife.


I have been inside of his wife, and it is not something at which to scoff. Dude, fleshlight must rawk!
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: St_Zartan on April 12, 2005, 01:05:10 pm
Quote from: "Beatrice"
I have been inside of his wife, and it is not something at which to scoff. Dude, fleshlight must rawk!


If my dad had written a review of a masturbation aid, I wouldn't be bragging about it on a message board.

...Beatrice.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Turbo Ninja on April 12, 2005, 01:55:14 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Using a condom during shower sex that you didn't put on prior to getting in the shower is like a 3rd degree blackbelt move. That's pretty impressive.

I would hollow out the soap and put the wrapped condom inside it if I were contemplating such a thing.


Or a reverse-Houdini kind of thing.  They're both in the shower and things start gettin' steamy.  Ray turns his back to Treasure and grabs the soap, pretending like he's lathering up but instead applying the jimmy hat.  Ray turns around and VOILA! Treasure sees that he's A) ready for lovin' and B) responsible for his own safe sexuality.

Chicks would TOTALLY dig that move.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: pmcd9 on April 12, 2005, 02:02:32 pm
C. ready to give her a deep cleaning, you know, from the soapy condom.

~Paul
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Emergent_C on April 12, 2005, 02:27:07 pm
I just have four words for you:

Condom. On. A. Rope.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Emergent_C on April 12, 2005, 02:28:14 pm
I love the delicious irony of Beef worrying about the woman with the port wine birthmark ending up with a boyfriend who is "fraught with his own issues."

Heh.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: V-Adore on April 12, 2005, 02:28:42 pm
I take it this is part of Ray's continued worry about STDs? Because I seem to recall him, uh, unable to start a family. Or is he just trying to be a gentleman about the jimmy hats?

(Alternately, he might have imported one of those ultra-deluxe brands from Andorra or wherever luxury condoms are made and wants to show them off.)
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: wombat on April 12, 2005, 09:36:06 pm
Youall are really on a roll today.  Thank you for being yourselves.

Carry on.
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 14, 2005, 12:51:59 pm
It never even occurred to me that Mr. Bear had been married, let alone more than once. Although we already knew that he had a thing for the "crazy bitches on speed"
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on April 14, 2005, 01:07:05 pm
Just how old is Mr. Bear then?
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: Gimpson on April 14, 2005, 02:28:08 pm
I am not usually keen on LN's slang, but I must admit that I'm rather fond of "franktuality".
Title: April Fools! I mean blogs!
Post by: CortJstr on April 14, 2005, 03:18:12 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Just how old is Mr. Bear then?

Actually, I often pictured him to be much the same as the dad on Gilmore Girls.* So whatever his age is.

*Before Jough asks, the SO watches it, and for a year we only had 1 TV