The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: keef on August 19, 2003, 03:51:12 am

Title: I like Ferocious J.
Post by: keef on August 19, 2003, 03:51:12 am
I just thought I'd post that here.

Y'know, because I can't post it down there in the thing about kicking him off.
Title: I like Ferocious J.
Post by: jay-ell on August 19, 2003, 05:03:10 pm
Welcome back to the fold, Keef.  

I like Ferocious J, too.  Hear hear!  Huzzah for Le J Feroce!  Woot!  

Post if you love Ferocious J!
Title: I like Ferocious J.
Post by: ferocious j on August 19, 2003, 05:39:10 pm
You people rock it in style.
Title: I like Ferocious J.
Post by: V-Adore on August 19, 2003, 06:01:58 pm
I'm not sure I have strong feelings one way or another about Le J, but I will say that I love the word "dickfucks" used by him a thread or two back. It's just a great word; it sounds like something Jay would say when he was starting to run out of profanity.

That, and J seems to have good taste in music, so it's all good.
Title: I like Ferocious J.
Post by: slink on August 19, 2003, 06:38:32 pm
...even if it were just for the nostalgia brought around by his avatar.
Title: I like Ferocious J.
Post by: CortJstr on August 19, 2003, 08:31:44 pm
Quote from: "slink"
...even if it were just for the nostalgia brought around by his avatar.


Hey, I thought the avatar was being upgraded to Cutman or something. What happened with that?
Title: I like Ferocious J.
Post by: ferocious j on August 19, 2003, 09:10:05 pm
My graphics-fu is not strong, and I seem to lack the free time necessary to make a Dancing Anybody avatar from scratch.  I stole this one from some other forum someplace, though I host the image myself now.

I always thought Dancing Crash Man would've been kind of cool, or Dancing Quick Man.
Title: I like Ferocious J.
Post by: Nabubrush on August 20, 2003, 05:37:46 am
J's OK by me.
Title: I like Ferocious J.
Post by: pmcd9 on August 22, 2003, 02:37:27 am
J's ok.  He's got passion, that's cool.  He annoyed some people, but the only one who lost it was our fearless dictator.

~Paul
Title: I like Ferocious J.
Post by: Nabubrush on August 23, 2003, 05:15:48 pm
He's no K*a*l, to be sure.