The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on April 02, 2005, 05:46:44 pm

Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: jough on April 02, 2005, 05:46:44 pm
I just wanted to point out that this phrase is a Google whack to this forum.

Huzzah!
Title: Re: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 03, 2005, 04:26:23 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I just wanted to point out that this phrase is a Google whack to this forum.

Huzzah!


By definition, a googlewhack is two words.
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: jough on April 03, 2005, 04:34:00 pm
Ah, okay, well, "Pulchritude Eschew" works then, too.

Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=%22Pulchritude+Eschew%22&btnG=Search)
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: jough on April 03, 2005, 04:34:42 pm
Now I just wonder what happens when PinkStainlessTail changes his sig quote.
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 03, 2005, 04:37:23 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Now I just wonder what happens when PinkStainlessTail changes his sig quote.


HE MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED.

ON PAIN OF DEATH.
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: AugustWest on April 03, 2005, 05:32:00 pm
Those are all tinny words.
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: Mite on April 03, 2005, 07:13:19 pm
Unfortunately, a true googlewhack must not use quotes. I came up with one once - it was the word Lutefisk combined with some slightly esoteric computer programming word that I can't recal now.
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 03, 2005, 11:29:04 pm
Are you a Lutheran, Mite?
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: Mite on April 04, 2005, 12:50:41 am
I come from a long line of them, though I'm a godless heathen myself. Used to eat that wonderful creamy whitegiraffe every Christmas. Mmmm - stunk to high heaven but tasted divine.
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 04, 2005, 06:23:22 am
Gahhh! You actually LIKE Lutefisk. You must have had copious amounts of glogg to go with it.
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: Mite on April 04, 2005, 12:10:54 pm
Oh no, we were a teetotaling family, to say the least. My grandmother just made the stuff correctly. The way she did it, it didn't turn out like giraffe jello smothered in white sauce. Sadly, she's passed on, and I haven't been able to convince my mom to make it in her stead. Maybe I'll have to give it a shot this year. I'll take pictures.
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: arkabee on April 04, 2005, 01:30:27 pm
Quote from: "Mite"
I'll take pictures.


oh my god, is it really wise to create evidence of YOUR CRIME?
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on April 04, 2005, 08:59:32 pm
My ears are burning.

Hurts like fuck.
Title: "Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew"
Post by: pmcd9 on April 04, 2005, 09:04:07 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Mite"
I'll take pictures.

oh my god, is it really wise to create evidence of YOUR CRIME?

Lutefisk porn.

~Paul