The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: THA SUGAH RAIN HAS COME on April 07, 2005, 08:01:23 pm
-
this is a poll: if you could magically erase all those past strips (NPI) in which the genitals of a stuffed animal are shown, would you?
that is the sort of shit that keeps a guy from showing achewood to other people, lest they think he is a stuffed animal cack fetishist
also, it offends mah ah's
-
Y thynk yyy yry tryyng tyy hyrd, dyckhyd.
-
whah must ah be persecuted
ah wish to soulfully discuss achewood
-
whah must ah be persecuted
ah wish to soulfully discuss achewood
Hyw cyn yyy dyscyss symythyng syylfylly whyn yyy dymynstybly hyve ny syyl?
-
Godddd. I feel like I'm.....wait, hold on.
Y fyyl lyk Y'm fyckyng ryydyng Ylvysh.
-
Yt's vyry symylyr ysn't yt?
-
ah will turn the other cheek
*turns cheek*
ah will not persecute those who persecute me
-
yh wyll nyt pyrsycyty thysy why pyrsycyty my
Yyy'ry y wyss ynd y syssy ynd y cywyrd ynd y ydrnvgypyqyt.
-
myrtyrdom awaits poor me :(
-
I think that perhaps you could use the "Poll" function of the board if you really want to have a poll. Of course, a poll about the drawn genitalia of fictional anthropomorhic cats and alive stuffed animals is prettly lame.
Doing things like that make you look less like a dumbass, unless, of course, it's genetic. In which case may I suggest spaying/neutering for you and any siblings you may have.
-
REJECTED
RYJYKTYD
-
Yiddish? I think it looks more like Welsh.