The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on April 12, 2005, 09:04:21 pm

Title: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 12, 2005, 09:04:21 pm
Brave New World version of Delta Force: moderately retarded Chuck Norris clones shambling and grunting while doing cerebral-palsy-style Kung Fu moves.
Title: Re: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: Pedro Picasso on April 12, 2005, 10:00:36 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Brave New World version of Delta Force: moderately retarded Chuck Norris clones shambling and grunting while doing cerebral-palsy-style Kung Fu moves.


Now generally I'm not embarrassed by my Bobby Isosceles fan club card, but I have to say this thread is a cut below the rest.  Much like the Doomglobe's oeuvre in its entirety.  Perhaps the fact that it's your 666th post gives you license for such nonsense.  Yes.  Maybe I'm just uptight.  Perhaps a soma holiday is in order.

Shakespeare.
Title: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: St_Zartan on April 12, 2005, 10:44:05 pm
Save it for open mic night, Crispin.
Title: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 13, 2005, 07:48:49 pm
Oh mah I do believe this thread requahrs the resurrection of our good and absent friend to save it from being summarily locked. Wheah, oh Wheah is the sugah rain when we need it? This may even requiah something along the lines of a dextrose monsoon.
Title: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: pmcd9 on April 13, 2005, 08:20:58 pm
What am I missing here?  Is this like one of those e-mails that if I send it to 15 people in the next 5 minutes something will pop up on the screen?

~Paul
Title: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: robot_roll_call on April 13, 2005, 08:55:58 pm
No, I think he found it on that blog with all the movie pitches.

Edit: Hey wait, I get the joke now. It's really reaching, but I have to admit I laughed.
Title: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: Bozack on April 13, 2005, 10:59:33 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Save it for open mic night, Crispin.


This, actually, did it for me.
Title: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: pmcd9 on April 13, 2005, 11:19:51 pm
:? I'm a cultural illiterate and you've made me resort to using :)'s.

~Paul
Title: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: miles on April 14, 2005, 04:42:53 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Save it for open mic night, Crispin.


This, actually, did it for me.


Me too.  But Zartan always does it for me.
Title: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: jough on April 14, 2005, 04:48:13 am
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Save it for open mic night, Crispin.


This, actually, did it for me.


Me too.  But Zartan always does it for me.


Not on the sofa, fellas.
Title: only slight humor potential in this
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 15, 2005, 02:20:17 pm
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
No, I think he found it on that blog with all the movie pitches.

Edit: Hey wait, I get the joke now. It's really reaching, but I have to admit I laughed.


Brave New World was showing when I had the idea. I blame Leonard Nimoy.