The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Gimpson on April 14, 2005, 01:35:52 pm

Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: Gimpson on April 14, 2005, 01:35:52 pm
So today I came into the office and Outlook popped up a reminder "4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death".  I seem to remember having set that at some point, but I can't find the strip/blog entry.  Does anybody remember a time when Teodor was told he would die on April 14th?  I assume Lie Bot was involved.
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: miles on April 14, 2005, 02:14:54 pm
Must be a two-week reminder of his death (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12282001).
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: Gimpson on April 14, 2005, 02:37:55 pm
Ah.  The event was definitely set for today, not for the 28th with a two week reminder.  Nevertheless, mystery solved.
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: jough on April 14, 2005, 07:47:25 pm
Man, I love Outlook reminders that I set three or four years ago.  They're like finding a time capsule.
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: Skillator on April 14, 2005, 08:28:52 pm
I was completely going to do this thread too. We can't take it entirely seriously... After all, he probably wasn't born with armpit hair.

April is an extremely exciting month... Roast Beef's birthday  is coming up.
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04222002
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: CortJstr on April 14, 2005, 08:33:39 pm
Quote from: "Skillator"
I was completely going to do this thread too. We can't take it entirely seriously... After all, he probably wasn't born with armpit hair.

How would you know?
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: pineapple on April 28, 2005, 07:38:03 am
today's the big day, fellas.

WHAT'SA GONNA HAPPUN
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: toddster on April 28, 2005, 09:13:09 am
Oh, snap (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04282005).
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: cellardoor on April 28, 2005, 09:15:20 am
Holy shit Gimpson!
Or should I say...NOSTRADAMUS!
No, Teodor, noooooo!
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 28, 2005, 12:18:54 pm
Quote from: "toddster"
Oh, snap (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04282005).


WELL DONE ONSTAD!
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: CortJstr on April 28, 2005, 12:52:02 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "toddster"
Oh, snap (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04282005).

WELL DONE ONSTAD!

Wait, this means that Liebot potentially wasn't lying! Up is down, black is white! Garfield is funny and baseball is entertaining!

Or it was just coincidence. Either way.
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: jough on April 28, 2005, 08:08:16 pm
I'm surprised Onstad doesn't have a link to that old strip on the home page so he can point out in block lettres how bloody clever he is.

"See? I am so smart! So smart are I!"
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: Choop on April 28, 2005, 08:52:04 pm
As if he would have remembered had this thread not been posted.

Thanks for killing Téodor, Gimpson!
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 28, 2005, 09:39:49 pm
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
As if he would have remembered had this thread not been posted.

Thanks for killing Téodor, Gimpson!


Maybe if one of you fuckers had an Outlook reminder about how Sparkles the Dog is STILL LOST then maybe Onstad would DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Like Return Wednesday.
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: V-Adore on April 28, 2005, 10:24:35 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "toddster"
Oh, snap (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04282005).

WELL DONE ONSTAD!

Wait, this means that Liebot potentially wasn't lying! Up is down, black is white! Garfield is funny and baseball is entertaining!

Or it was just coincidence. Either way.

So, when are we gonna get to see Mr. Bear's meeting with Flavor Flav?

Also, now I want Pochego.
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: MattFish on April 29, 2005, 06:27:03 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Maybe if one of you fuckers had an Outlook reminder about how Sparkles the Dog is STILL LOST then maybe Onstad would DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Like Return Wednesday.


He must have stopped whining about being lost, settled down in his new habitat, and changed his name
Title: 4/14/2005 - Teodor's Death (not today's strip)
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 29, 2005, 11:40:35 am
Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Maybe if one of you fuckers had an Outlook reminder about how Sparkles the Dog is STILL LOST then maybe Onstad would DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Like Return Wednesday.


He must have stopped whining about being lost, settled down in his new habitat, and changed his name


Became an investment banker: "H. Sparkleberg and Sons". We haven't heard much from him, probably because of tax season.