The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: ferocious j on April 18, 2005, 08:47:48 pm

Title: 4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh
Post by: ferocious j on April 18, 2005, 08:47:48 pm
The question I have is this: Does it get you more or less respect to go to a poetry reading dressed in a costume that relates to your poem's title.

(I had no idea what was going on with that outfit until I saw that last panel)

Somehow I don't think Ray's masterpiece is going to go over well with this particular crowd.
Title: 4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh
Post by: CortJstr on April 18, 2005, 08:56:07 pm
I can only assume he read the copyright notice out loud because it's Ray and to do otherwise would just be wrong.

Also, it doesn't rhyme. Thank God.
Title: Re: 4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh
Post by: Gimpson on April 18, 2005, 09:25:26 pm
Quote from: "ferocious j"
(I had no idea what was going on with that outfit until I saw that last panel)


I actually saw the last panel almost right away and assumed that Ray was typing into his diary wearing a Fez.
Title: 4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh
Post by: robot_roll_call on April 18, 2005, 09:27:59 pm
You'd think an Escalade would be the best kind of car at taking a bullet.
Title: 4/18/05 - seek not the solace of flesh
Post by: MattFish on April 19, 2005, 03:20:18 am
I applaud and welcome the return of "ohhhhh shiiiiiiit" poetry
Title: pepper mill
Post by: foolio on April 19, 2005, 07:44:42 am
an pepper mill bomb! genius!

I've got to use that on someone