The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: southworth813 on April 22, 2005, 01:03:39 pm

Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: southworth813 on April 22, 2005, 01:03:39 pm
AWESOME.

The best part about this, though, is that I finally got my hands on some Achewood vector artwork. Uninspired Andy Warhol Ripoff GO!

(http://www.krazylarry.com/images/beef_art.jpg)

It was fun seeing how Chris puts this stuff together in Illustrator.
Title: Re: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: arkabee on April 22, 2005, 01:44:01 pm
Quote from: "southworth813"
. Uninspired Andy Warhol Ripoff GO!



that's pretty neat.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: Emergent_C on April 22, 2005, 01:50:29 pm
I am absolutely going to use these to have friends at a place.

(I know it won't work, though. And I got hella depression about that.)
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: Turbo Ninja on April 22, 2005, 02:07:10 pm
I say SCREW these corporate Kut-Me Ups: They've obviously been chosen to appeal to the lowest common denominator.  I'm making MY OWN Kut-Me Ups by ordering the high-quality prints of older strips, imagining dotted lines around certain elements (like Lyle giving the Sani-Taco finger, for example), and then cutting out along those imaginary dotted lines.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: jough on April 22, 2005, 03:37:55 pm
Wow, Ash, such ire.  I thought they were cute, but I'm not about to be cutting out anything any time soon.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: Beatrice on April 22, 2005, 03:54:54 pm
Oh everyone wants some Roomba action.  I made them bigger and I'm going to try.  The rest are lame, and I don't think Onstad even picked the ones he really likes.  And that is sad.  (Baby Beef in a Bag KutMeUp, however...)
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: CortJstr on April 22, 2005, 04:12:59 pm
Ash is just mad that they haven't yet perfected Internet Shrinky-Dink technology.

ColorForms would be cool, too
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: side_show on April 22, 2005, 04:58:41 pm
Oh! Oh! Finally a use for the goddamn magnets the pizza delivery people keep giving us - I will cut these out, neatly laminate them to the magnets using clear packing tape, and viola - Achewood-nets.

Yoy!
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: Pedro Picasso on April 22, 2005, 05:01:52 pm
Onstad is Asherdan's internet-nemesis.



_____________
Animosity.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: CortJstr on April 22, 2005, 05:07:25 pm
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Onstad is Asherdan's internet-nemesis.

Everybody needs an internet nemesis. My life has felt cold and meaningless ever since HO Chicago started being a nice guy then vanished a few months later.

Good times.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: wombat on April 22, 2005, 05:26:06 pm
The Nice Pete cutout makes me feel like someone has thrown acid in my eyes.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: southworth813 on April 22, 2005, 05:27:42 pm
I made a desktop wallpaper with Ray on the toilet.

I love it.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: jough on April 22, 2005, 06:31:45 pm
I used to have internet nemeses but they're all gone now.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: southworth813 on April 22, 2005, 06:51:21 pm
Ominous.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: Beatrice on April 25, 2005, 08:22:07 pm
I made the Roomba KutUps and colored them.  My mom walked in later and said "what are these dog cartoons?"  I told her that clearly they were a stuffed animal and a cat and had she ever seen commercials for a Roomba? and how in achewood they were payment for hacking into Yahoo! and how they have Roomba theatre and do classics such as Star Wars and th...

Then I realized that she did not care.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: jough on April 26, 2005, 06:12:12 am
Bea, if you really can't find anything to do I have all sorts of work I could use a hand with.

I'm just saying, I'd hate to see you bored when there are so many fun web pages to beta test.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: gibs on April 26, 2005, 10:41:40 am
Hmm, just going through the archives and I have a question.

If Ray is neutered (as his Lost ad would suggest), then what is that in his -

You know what, never mind.
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: AugustWest on April 26, 2005, 01:23:53 pm
Quote from: "gibs"
Hmm, just going through the archives and I have a question.

If Ray is neutered (as his Lost ad would suggest), then what is that in his -

You know what, never mind.


Neuticles? (http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html)
Title: Achewood Kutmeups
Post by: Golfhaus on April 26, 2005, 04:00:51 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Neuticles? (http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html)


Oh, for the love of God...