The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Gimpson on April 22, 2005, 02:44:59 pm

Title: Ray's Place - 4/22/2005
Post by: Gimpson on April 22, 2005, 02:44:59 pm
I really have little to say about this Ray's Place, but after nearly three hours the temptation to scream "FIRST POST!!!" finally got the better of me.  

I weigh a lot and due to dating a girl who doesn't drink have cut down my drinking considerably.  As a result, my tolerance is quit a bit lowered, and I get a nice buzz off of two frosty pints of New Belgium Trippel.  (Of course, the fact that Trippel is a 7.8% beer doesn't hurt either.)
Title: Ray's Place - 4/22/2005
Post by: Beatrice on April 22, 2005, 04:11:58 pm
haha.  I didn't see this post so I made one (my first!) titled: Ray's Place - Back and Bitchin'.  Then I saw yours and erased it in shame.  Well played, nemesis.

The gist of mine was: "YAAAAAAAY!"
Title: Ray's Place - 4/22/2005
Post by: wombat on April 22, 2005, 05:31:58 pm
Christopher Kimball is exactly an enormous Yankee Wookie.

P.S.  I am so glad Ray's Place is back it almost makes up for Nice Pete today.
Title: Ray's Place - 4/22/2005
Post by: MattFish on April 25, 2005, 06:45:55 am
I do believe Ray is on his game this time. The responses are very tight and to the point with nearly no filler sentences to obscure the thorough skewering of the advice-seeker.

That said, do not ask Ray about martinis.