The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: cellardoor on April 27, 2005, 07:40:51 am

Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: cellardoor on April 27, 2005, 07:40:51 am
Wow, that is the cutest darn thing i've seen all morning.
Especially the bum wiggling move Phillipe is doing!
And props to Onstad for a dancing cake. You'd think that could become tricky to draw but there it is, jigging away...
Title: Re: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: miles on April 27, 2005, 07:58:02 am
Quote from: "cellardoor"
Especially the bum wiggling move Phillipe is doing!


Oh yeah, in the last panel.

But it's too late here for cute.  I was hoping for funny.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: jough on April 27, 2005, 08:36:10 am
I don't mind cute every once in awhile if it breaks up the funny.

And the Beef/Molly strip was a bit on the sour side, so something sweet is just the ticket to wash the lemony taste out of your mouth.
Title: Re: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 27, 2005, 09:04:50 am
Quote from: "cellardoor"
Wow, that is the cutest darn thing i've seen all morning.
Especially the bum wiggling move Phillipe is doing!
And props to Onstad for a dancing cake. You'd think that could become tricky to draw but there it is, jigging away...


gay yet endearing
Title: time traveler convention
Post by: foolio on April 27, 2005, 09:11:25 am
Some friends of mine are organizing a time traveler convention, so I thought I would point you fellers to the site and ask for your attendance and/or help publicizing.

http://web.mit.edu/adorai/timetraveler/

Spread the word!
Title: Re: time traveler convention
Post by: miles on April 27, 2005, 09:19:20 am
Quote from: "foolio"
Some friends of mine are organizing a time traveler convention, so I thought I would point you fellers to the site and ask for your attendance and/or help publicizing.

http://web.mit.edu/adorai/timetraveler/

Spread the word!


Wait a minute...

This is suspiciously scientific...

Yes, I think that this has nothing to do with dancing cakes!

Off to Science & Nature with ye! (is what I would say if I had the proper powers)

Quote from: "jough"
I don't mind cute every once in awhile if it breaks up the funny.

And the Beef/Molly strip was a bit on the sour side, so something sweet is just the ticket to wash the lemony taste out of your mouth.


Yeah, I think it rubbed me the wrong way because and only because I am up so late working on a paper that I have no hope of doing well on.  Cute things are not as amusing when you are depressed or pissed off.

The strip is pretty damn cute though.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: CortJstr on April 27, 2005, 01:01:48 pm
Weird, Philippe wears different ##### in his dreams. I wonder if he'll eat the dancing cake. Maybe dancing cakes like to be eaten, like the cows at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: cellardoor on April 27, 2005, 02:44:06 pm
I've been to that convention!
Or am I going?
*head explodes*
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: Mantonio on April 27, 2005, 04:52:51 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Weird, Philippe wears different ***** in his dreams. I wonder if he'll eat the dancing cake.


Nah, this cake dream will probably cause lasting psycological damage to Philippe. Next time Teodor bakes a cake Philippe will start crying.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: jough on April 27, 2005, 05:18:45 pm
Quote from: "cellardoor"
I've been to that convention!
Or am I going?
*head explodes*


I'm there right now.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: V-Adore on April 27, 2005, 06:53:29 pm
Technically you only need one time traveler convention.

Anyway. I feel for the weirdly melancholy alt-text. Indeed, I view the days of cake and dancing quite suspiciously these days, because there's probably work I should be doing.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on April 27, 2005, 06:58:17 pm
I bet Ray's dreamin' about cake movin' around too.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: wombat on April 27, 2005, 07:08:23 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"

Anyway. I feel for the weirdly melancholy alt-text.


I feel weirdly melancholy that I've forgotten what to do when the alt-text is so long that my browser won't show me all of it.  And also that I feel deprived when he doesn't update the current baby status.  I was the last person to want this to become a comic about a baby.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: CortJstr on April 27, 2005, 08:43:14 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
I feel weirdly melancholy that I've forgotten what to do when the alt-text is so long that my browser won't show me all of it.  And also that I feel deprived when he doesn't update the current baby status.  I was the last person to want this to become a comic about a baby.

Right click the image, select Properties. Then click and drag over the Title area to make it scroll.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: Bozack on April 27, 2005, 08:55:51 pm
Lil' P doing the J-Lo ass-shake made my day.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: wombat on April 27, 2005, 09:17:48 pm
I feel somewhat less melancholy now.  But what about the baby?  What did they do to it because it was bad at the restaurant?
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: jough on April 27, 2005, 10:39:02 pm
They shook it and shouted "BE GOOD.  BE GOOD IN A RESTAURANT BABY" really loud right into its face.
Title: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on April 28, 2005, 12:19:58 pm
Quote from: "jough"
They shook it and shouted "BE GOOD.  BE GOOD IN A RESTAURANT BABY" really loud right into its face.


Modulo the shaking, I will seriously do this to my children one day.