The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on May 02, 2005, 06:27:00 am
-
ze ##### go floop; or hay camarones en mis pantalones
-
I love how much it freaks out Lyle and Todd.
-
Is this the first time we've seen Cornelius swear since he wasn't afraid of the fuck*ng poilce?
-
In the eighth and ninth panels Teodor looks like a stuffed animal. A not alive stuffed animal.
Like one with bottlecaps spewing forth and eyes popping open when you kick it.
-
Gilmore girls or, apparently, porn with Victorian-esque captions. That would be damned amusing. Maybe it would find a new demographic in the porn-watching world. Like D&D kids and old people.
-
whoa have we ever seen the side of Teodor so blatantly displayed in panel 11? ah, mine eyes!
Edit: AND BOTH HALVES OF TEN! it moves with gravity, man. it is alive more than any stuffed animal i've ever known.
-
whoa have we ever seen the side of Teodor so blatantly displayed in panel 11?
Ohhh, we sure have. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01252002)
-
love the alt-text
-
the best part is Lyle's line:
"I dont like kicking asleep dudes asses, but I'll do it! I know how!"
Kicking asleep dudes asses is now a learned skill
-
You people are missing the point here: Mr. Bear identified Breast Attack on Fuck Mountain just by briefly looking at the screen. He knows his porn.
I didn't even know he still had that job.
-
I didn't even know he still had that job.
Would YOU quit that job if it were yours, Cort? WOULD YOU?!?
-
Kicking asleep dudes asses is now a learned skill
You've never heard of F.A.T.A.L. (http://atrocities.primaryerror.net/fatal.html), have you?
-
I didn't even know he still had that job.
Would YOU quit that job if it were yours, Cort? WOULD YOU?!?
It would be tough but you gotta leave before you get all jaded. If you stay in the world for too long you end up requiring 6 girls in leather with strap-ons doing reverse jack-hammer just to get excited and that will ruin your love-life.
-
whoa have we ever seen the side of Teodor so blatantly displayed in panel 11?
Ohhh, we sure have. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01252002)
Indeed.
-
Kicking asleep dudes asses is now a learned skill
You've never heard of F.A.T.A.L. (http://atrocities.primaryerror.net/fatal.html), have you?
Once again, Zartan wins the internet. Quick, roll for urination!
And why has nobody commented on the beautifully over-the-top alt text yet? I love the "recap of thing nobody possibly cared about" bit. Also, Lyle's rambling about IMPORTED reward beer.
-
If you stay in the world for too long you end up requiring 6 girls in leather with strap-ons doing reverse jack-hammer just to get excited and that will ruin your love-life.
Yeah, if you're not already getting that all the time anyways.
-
If you stay in the world for too long you end up requiring 6 girls in leather with strap-ons doing reverse jack-hammer just to get excited and that will ruin your love-life.
Yeah, if you're not already getting that all the time anyways.
Yeah, Beatrice, that bitch!
Oh ... too soon?
-
If you stay in the world for too long you end up requiring 6 girls in leather with strap-ons doing reverse jack-hammer just to get excited and that will ruin your love-life.
Yeah, if you're not already getting that all the time anyways.
Yeah, Beatrice, that bitch!
Oh ... too soon?
he said the strap-on was never big enough. i just couldn't perform to his standards.
-
And why has nobody commented on the beautifully over-the-top alt text yet? I love the "recap of thing nobody possibly cared about" bit.
love the alt-text
I liked it, but I hated it at first. I was annoyed because I read really slowly in the morning and the bubble disappeared twice before I could finish it.
And Lyle really was in top form.
-
man, i totally love it when teodor has pupils
-
Yay to Lyle inadvertantly saving him, eh?
Though I was oh so looking forward to a heaven storyline again... ah well.
Perhaps more hijinks are on the way!
-
Though I was oh so looking forward to a heaven storyline again... ah well.
Do not forget that it was Lie Bot who forecasted Teodor's death. You can't trust that damn Lie Bot as far as you can throw him.
-
I was kind of hoping for a translation (or even a transliteration) of "diis aliter visum" in this thread, you guys.
-
"God decided otherwise", Latin
-
EXCELLENT
Thank you.