The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: jough on May 02, 2005, 10:42:17 pm

Title: Anyone want these domain names?
Post by: jough on May 02, 2005, 10:42:17 pm
Hey kids,

I have two domain names that are expiring later this month:

allcelebrityphotos.com
free-celebrity-gallery.com

I'm not looking to SELL them to anyone - but if someone here wants them I'd rather let them go to someone I know than just let them expire onto the open market.

Actually, if no one wants them I'll probably just renew them.  But otherwise let me know and I'll transfer them to whatever registrar you want.  I use NameCheap.com, as they offer a balance of good prices/good service.
Title: Anyone want these domain names?
Post by: Max on May 03, 2005, 04:43:13 am
Why do you have those domains?

I don't want them, but am I the only one who finds that unusual?
Title: Anyone want these domain names?
Post by: jough on May 03, 2005, 05:44:27 am
Yeah, last year I ran a celebrity photo gallery for a bit, but it wasn't very lucrative.
Title: Anyone want these domain names?
Post by: Pedro Picasso on May 03, 2005, 09:18:40 pm
Certainly not as lucrative as your hot-hot-horny-swedes.net domain.

_________________
Titillated.
Title: Anyone want these domain names?
Post by: jough on May 03, 2005, 10:36:47 pm
I have another site on this server that I do not talk about that pays a little better than the celeb photo site did.

Actually, I got a lot of traffic and made a bit of ad revenue, but the ads were all from porn sites and the traffic really bogged down the server so I eventually took the site offline.

Now I have these domains that I'm not using...
Title: Anyone want these domain names?
Post by: Golfhaus on May 04, 2005, 03:44:26 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I have another site on this server that I do not talk about


DAMMIT... now we all want to know...