The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jough on May 02, 2005, 10:57:50 pm

Title: Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
Post by: jough on May 02, 2005, 10:57:50 pm
Hey kids,

I'm looking to hire a pro (or at least someone with some actual talent in designing logos and icons) to design a logo and some icons/buttons that fit together for a new project I'm working on.

Before I started posting requests at various web design fora I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone does that kind of work or knows of someone who is good and relatively inexpensive (I'm flexible on this point).

I know some of you are artists, so if I'm going to spend the money I may as well keep it in the family.
Title: Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
Post by: AugustWest on May 03, 2005, 12:52:11 am
I may be in the market for the very same sort of sevices, so if you're out there, I want to know about it too.
Title: Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
Post by: Bozack on May 03, 2005, 04:43:18 am
I shoot my gun and Illustrator be dancin'. If you'd like, PM me and we'll talk. I wouldn't want money, but homebaked cookies are appreciated.
Title: Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
Post by: Pedro Picasso on May 03, 2005, 08:11:52 pm
A long time buddy of mine does professional work.  I don't know what he charges, but he just started freelancing.  He's done a few professional websites and a bunch of magazine advertisements.

His name is Matt Swanner.  His website is Coastal Creative (http://coastalcreative.com).  His email address is matt@coastalcreative.com.

He may or may not be Better than Bozack.  Regardless, that shall be the name of my new punk band.  You're all welcome to join.  Look for our new album.

___________________
Incomparable.
Title: Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
Post by: CortJstr on May 03, 2005, 08:41:44 pm
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
He may or may not be Better than Bozack.  Regardless, that shall be the name of my new punk band.  You're all welcome to join.  Look for our new album.

Move over Lesbians on Heroin (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000068TI0/qid=1115152848/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl15/104-0434723-4003959?v=glance&s=music&n=507846)!
Title: Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
Post by: Null on May 03, 2005, 09:32:16 pm
These wouldn't happen to be icons for various kinds of murders, would they?
Title: Graphic Artist needed for Logo and Icons Design
Post by: jough on May 03, 2005, 10:48:26 pm
Yes, it's for our new service "Murder by Numbers".

You just click on the icon of the manner in which you want to be murdered.  We do the rest!









All orders are payable in advance and there are no refunds if the paramedics are able to revive you.