The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: lloyd on May 05, 2005, 09:52:14 am

Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: lloyd on May 05, 2005, 09:52:14 am
Ray, dressed as Einstein, cooking and doing the universal signifier (!) of insincere cunnilingus - there's a lovely mental image for you.

There can be no doubt that he thinks that he's channeling Einstein doing that.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: pmcd9 on May 05, 2005, 11:30:29 am
Good to see that Teodor is fully recovered from his near death experience.

And Ray is obviously cooking an egg sandwich.  Is he going with scrambled or fried I wonder.

~Paul
Title: Re: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 05, 2005, 12:08:18 pm
Quote from: "lloyd"
Ray, dressed as Einstein, cooking and doing the universal signifier (!) of insincere cunnilingus - there's a lovely mental image for you.

There can be no doubt that he thinks that he's channeling Einstein doing that.


Indeed he very well may be:

(http://www.stanford.edu/dept/physics/old/Images/einstein.funny.jpg)
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: cellardoor on May 05, 2005, 12:36:02 pm
Wow, Einstein was a MESS!
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: CortJstr on May 05, 2005, 12:42:47 pm
I know he's a cat and all but Ray has a really long tongue.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Karva on May 05, 2005, 01:56:02 pm
I heard Einstein has a closet full of the exact same thong so he doesn't waste any brain power trying to figure out which one to wear.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: V-Adore on May 05, 2005, 02:15:49 pm
Thank you for making the title the only worthy phrase just so I don't have to bitch about it.

On the expression front, I like how Beef and Teodor seem to be proto-wincing even before the insincere cunnilingus comes -- after all, at this point they should only expect it from Ray. The wince itself is pretty classic, too.

Do you think Ray's sexual frustration is coming out? After all, Einstein wasn't so lucky with the ladies himself (well, lucky perhaps, but none too skilled).
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 05, 2005, 02:25:00 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"

Do you think Ray's sexual frustration is coming out? After all, Einstein wasn't so lucky with the ladies himself (well, lucky perhaps, but none too skilled).


I think it's less of a skill issue for Einstein, and more of a self-confidence issue.

I'd imagine your confidence level would drop after dropping the Love Bomb on the ladies and dealing with Waterhead Baby Fallout.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: V-Adore on May 05, 2005, 02:50:38 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "V-Adore"

Do you think Ray's sexual frustration is coming out? After all, Einstein wasn't so lucky with the ladies himself (well, lucky perhaps, but none too skilled).

I think it's less of a skill issue for Einstein, and more of a self-confidence issue.

I'd imagine your confidence level would drop after dropping the Love Bomb on the ladies and dealing with Waterhead Baby Fallout.

I dunno, even after that whole thing he seemed to have a certain amount of confidence with the ladies, just not the skill to stay with any of them. Or maybe he was just a sexy physics dilettante.

Anyway! Ray needs to get laid. Like, really desperately. Onstad, I'm giving you a Meaningful Look right now.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: St_Zartan on May 05, 2005, 02:52:28 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Anyway! Ray needs to get laid. Like, really desperately. Onstad, I'm giving you a Meaningful Look right now.


You must have - must have - realized that there are several ways to interpret this, and they are all TOTALLY GROSS
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: jough on May 05, 2005, 03:24:31 pm
I like how Teodor didn't ask, but rather stated "Really."

And Beef and T waiting for Ray's response, and all he could come up with was "Screw you guys."

That's funny shit.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: CortJstr on May 05, 2005, 04:08:47 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Anyway! Ray needs to get laid. Like, really desperately.

Tina's ears are burning.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: V-Adore on May 05, 2005, 04:48:45 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Anyway! Ray needs to get laid. Like, really desperately. Onstad, I'm giving you a Meaningful Look right now.


You must have - must have - realized that there are several ways to interpret this, and they are all TOTALLY GROSS

This is harsh but fair. I REGRET NOTHING
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: robot_roll_call on May 05, 2005, 04:58:11 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Anyway! Ray needs to get laid. Like, really desperately. Onstad, I'm giving you a Meaningful Look right now.


You must have - must have - realized that there are several ways to interpret this, and they are all TOTALLY GROSS

This is harsh but fair. I REGRET NOTHING


Sometimes a cat in a thong is just a cat in a thong.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Ben-San on May 05, 2005, 06:34:15 pm
See, here I figured that Ray's tongue business was already a reference to that picture of Einstein with his tongue out that's all over posters and postcards and posts (Perry Parallelogram's for example) and Beef and Teodor were wincing because they knew that Ray was going to combine it with his cunnilingus hand thing. Why did they know this? Because that picture is the sum total of what Ray actually knows about Einstein and he's been making that face all goddamn day.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Va on May 05, 2005, 06:55:36 pm
I think it has been well-established that Richard Feynman was the sexiest of theoretical physicists.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: St_Zartan on May 05, 2005, 07:06:37 pm
Quote from: "Ben-San"
See, here I figured that Ray's tongue business was already a reference to that picture of Einstein with his tongue out that's all over posters and postcards and posts (Perry Parallelogram's for example) and Beef and Teodor were wincing because they knew that Ray was going to combine it with his cunnilingus hand thing. Why did they know this? Because that picture is the sum total of what Ray actually knows about Einstein and he's been making that face all goddamn day.


There is no following this post, people. Let's just admit it.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Null on May 05, 2005, 07:38:13 pm
I like how "seemed" is split in panel 2.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 05, 2005, 07:39:41 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
See, here I figured that Ray's tongue business was already a reference to that picture of Einstein with his tongue out that's all over posters and postcards and posts (Perry Parallelogram's for example) and Beef and Teodor were wincing because they knew that Ray was going to combine it with his cunnilingus hand thing. Why did they know this? Because that picture is the sum total of what Ray actually knows about Einstein and he's been making that face all goddamn day.


There is no following this post, people. Let's just admit it.


I dunno. I felt the need to share the revelation I had that Ray performs cunnilingus with the same barbed tongue he uses to lick his asshole clean.

That can't be fun for the lady.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: AugustWest on May 05, 2005, 07:48:32 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
See, here I figured that Ray's tongue business was already a reference to that picture of Einstein with his tongue out that's all over posters and postcards and posts (Perry Parallelogram's for example) and Beef and Teodor were wincing because they knew that Ray was going to combine it with his cunnilingus hand thing. Why did they know this? Because that picture is the sum total of what Ray actually knows about Einstein and he's been making that face all goddamn day.


There is no following this post, people. Let's just admit it.


I dunno. I felt the need to share the revelation I had that Ray performs cunnilingus with the same barbed tongue he uses to lick his asshole clean.

That can't be fun for the lady.


I didn't think it was cats' tongues that were barbed.  Gosh, I wish someone around here was more familar with feline anatomy and could tell me precisely which piece of a cat is barbed...
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: St_Zartan on May 05, 2005, 07:51:39 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Gosh, I wish someone around here was more familar with feline anatomy and could tell me precisely which piece of a cat is barbed...


Remember me? I'm the kid that had a report due on space...
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 05, 2005, 07:52:43 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
See, here I figured that Ray's tongue business was already a reference to that picture of Einstein with his tongue out that's all over posters and postcards and posts (Perry Parallelogram's for example) and Beef and Teodor were wincing because they knew that Ray was going to combine it with his cunnilingus hand thing. Why did they know this? Because that picture is the sum total of what Ray actually knows about Einstein and he's been making that face all goddamn day.


There is no following this post, people. Let's just admit it.


I dunno. I felt the need to share the revelation I had that Ray performs cunnilingus with the same barbed tongue he uses to lick his asshole clean.

That can't be fun for the lady.


I didn't think it was cats' tongues that were barbed.  Gosh, I wish someone around here was more familar with feline anatomy and could tell me precisely which piece of a cat is barbed...


The c*ck is overtly barbed. The tongue has little backwards-facing barbs (this is why a cat's tongue feels rough as opposed to the dog's tongue). These rasps -- should I have called it a rasped tongue? -- help to scoop debris out of the fur, as well as gather fur which is falling out, hence hairballs.

I certainly wouldn't want a tongue that is barbed or rasped in my hoo-hoo, were I an anthropomorphic female cat.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 05, 2005, 07:59:23 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Anyway! Ray needs to get laid. Like, really desperately. Onstad, I'm giving you a Meaningful Look right now.


You must have - must have - realized that there are several ways to interpret this, and they are all TOTALLY GROSS

This is harsh but fair. I REGRET NOTHING


Home Wrecker.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Emergent_C on May 05, 2005, 08:25:33 pm
The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus has put a slight hurtin' on my mad Ray-crush; but just slight, mind you. Sigh, if only I were an anthropomorphic lady-cat instead of a feline...o...po...morphic(?) cat-lady...

P.S. - Va is right, though, Feynman is hell of hottttt
Title: Re: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: ndpatel on May 05, 2005, 08:36:28 pm
Quote from: "lloyd"
Ray, dressed as Einstein, cooking and doing the universal signifier (!) of insincere cunnilingus - there's a lovely mental image for you.


how is it a mental image if it's already been drawn for you in comic strip form?
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Null on May 05, 2005, 08:38:10 pm
The little hooks on a cat's tongue are called papillae.
Title: Re: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: miles on May 05, 2005, 08:39:04 pm
Quote from: "ndpatel"
Quote from: "lloyd"
Ray, dressed as Einstein, cooking and doing the universal signifier (!) of insincere cunnilingus - there's a lovely mental image for you.


how is it a mental image if it's already been drawn for you in comic strp form?


I guess it's a mental image after you look at the strip.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: MattFish on May 05, 2005, 08:59:41 pm
The question this raises for me is what is the universal signifier of sincere cunnilingus?
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on May 05, 2005, 09:09:55 pm
Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
The question this raises for me is what is the universal signifier of sincere cunnilingus?


You hold your hand in such a way that it looks like a smiling lady and a man with a sore fraenum.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: slink on May 05, 2005, 09:13:56 pm
This is possibly one of my all time favourites already, just for Ray in the background. His expression and the floppy hair sure does it for me.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: V-Adore on May 06, 2005, 01:39:37 am
Normally I would lock this thread, but I can't really say this is "off-topic."

So, go on. You pervos.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: miles on May 06, 2005, 07:59:48 am
Speaking of Einstein:

I watched a bit of "Back to the Future" (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10302001) tonight, during a study break, which lasted from 4 PM to 1 AM, and turned on the feature that scrolls little animated pieces of information across the screen.

Well, get this.  Turns out that Doc's dog Einstein is named after none other than Albert Einstein!  Albert fuck*ng Einstein!  This whole time I thought the movie was about bagels.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: jough on May 06, 2005, 04:18:40 pm
Damn, Ash hits the boards with a vengeance.

You tell him.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: V-Adore on May 06, 2005, 05:10:20 pm
FURIOUS ASHERDAN

This is all.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: sensate on May 06, 2005, 08:45:31 pm
I'm hoping that the egg sandwich Ray's putting together has some, like, quantum properties, or is a singularity or something. Wacky adventures, etc.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: AugustWest on May 07, 2005, 12:26:55 am
Damn, Asherdan musta took the brown acid.
Title: 5/5/05 The universal signifier of insincere cunnilingus
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 07, 2005, 07:06:08 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
I am furious. Furious that the best 'stad can gin up over 2 weekdays and a weekend is Ray in a wig combining Einstein and Tony Montana.

Woop-de-doodle catflop.

I liked achewood better before 'stad boned its putrescent corpse.


PS. BRING BACK SHITS IN THE BED