The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: side_show on May 06, 2005, 03:50:09 pm
-
I've been searching the net and I give up.
Does anyone here have a bathtub with jets? If so, can you use bubble bath in such a tub? I know you can't use bubble bath in a hot-tub, but I'm talking about a regular bath tub with the special water jets. Does the same thing go or what?
Why do I ask? It's complicated and ties into both my mom's b-day and mother's day gifts. So help me out if you can.
-
Never mind:
"Besides the wider range in pulsations from the jets, the motor for an air-jetted tub is less noisy, and you can add bath oils, bubble bath, sea salt or therapeutic herbs with abandon. If you use any of these things in a conventional wet-jetted system, you can damage or clog the system. And since no water is recirculated thru the air jet system, hair or small objects cannot get caught or sucked up into any of the openings."
Can someone delete my posts? I feel like a dummy.
-
Feeling like a dummy is all part of being on a message board.
-
Feeling like a dummy is all part of being on a message board.
Speaking of...
Why can you sometimes delete your posts (you can see the "X" to the right of the "Quote" and "Edit" buttons), and sometimes you can't?
-
Feeling like a dummy is all part of being on a message board.
Speaking of...
Why can you sometimes delete your posts (you can see the "X" to the right of the "Quote" and "Edit" buttons), and sometimes you can't?
Back when the board started no regular users could delete their own posts. JL changed this rule for the main Achewood forum when it came up but never changed it globally. It's just been like that ever since. And as far as I know only JL and Jough have the ability to either make it all-deletable or none-deletable.
-
V-Adore, like He-Man, has the power too.
-
Indeed I do. And, indeed, it corrupts absolutely. Mwahaha!!
No furry underwear, though. Or talking cat. Dammit.
-
Indeed I do. And, indeed, it corrupts absolutely. Mwahaha!!
No furry underwear, though. Or talking cat. Dammit.
I DEMAND you purchase furry underwear right now. I cannot let this travesty continue.
You have one week to fine an inept ghost pal.
-
FURRY UNDERWEAR FOUND! (http://www.backstreet-merch.com/bands/pchs/product.asp?item=pchsmerkin)
-
So wait, aren't we going to hear more about side_show in the bath?