The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 08, 2005, 05:57:37 am
-
I hope you are all so blessed as I to have a Mother who loves you.
Ma and Me
(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/MOTHERS_DAY/DSCN4482-E-500.jpg)
My Beautiful Mother
(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/MOTHERS_DAY/PORCH-E-500.jpg)
Me and my Mama
(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/MOTHERS_DAY/FENCE-E-500.jpg)
~Paul
-
Happy mother's day to each and every one of you mothers.
-
It's my first Mother's Day as a mother, and my mother, whom have not seen for nearly 6 years, is flying in from Cali today.
(http://www.posdef.net/images/15708bcf308ade7373cd0ff5c26b7c11-156.jpg)
I know Mother's Day is a Hallmark Holiday, but now it's my Hallmark Holiday.
-
Va, your dad looks just like Josh Holloway (http://imdb.com/name/nm0391326/) in that photo.
Damn, that's one happy Va there. Did someone just tell you that yes, there is a Santa Claus?
-
Happy Mother's Day, especially to the new Moms.
Paul, you look like your mother. It's most apparent in the second picture. You have her mouth and eyes.
-
Happy Mother's Day to all. I fully intend to celebrate tonight via a long conversation with my mom about, well, the usual garbage, but hey.
Also, what a set of pictures. Paul, you really do look quite a lot like your mom, despite the obvious differences of stature and hair.
-
Here's a me and my baby on my first Mother's Day. Since it's his first time around, I let him get away with not bringing me breakfast in bed, and just smiling at me instead.
(http://www.x-omega.com/Pearce/MothersDay.jpg)
And here's me with the boy and my Mom about two weeks ago.
(http://www.x-omega.com/Pearce/pearcemomandgrandma.jpg)
-
JL you look extra cute in these pictures. That is your super power.
~Paul
-
(http://www.x-omega.com/Pearce/MothersDay.jpg)
"My baby knows all of your secrets BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!"
Paul is right about the superpower, but you can also pull off cute and vaguely sinister at the same time, which is extra rad.
-
Paul is right about the superpower, but you can also pull off cute and vaguely sinister at the same time, which is extra rad.
That might be the best compliment anyone has ever given me.
Well, maybe second-best. Right after "You make me want to be a better man."
Hey, I made a movie joke!