The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 08, 2005, 07:02:01 am

Title: A post for Asherdan
Post by: pmcd9 on May 08, 2005, 07:02:01 am
I searched the online version of my local paper (http://www.chron.com/) this evening for an article about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum celebrates 10 years (http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/travel/3168197), but I was disapointed because it was different than the print edition, which I saw at the store this morning, that had a picture of this guitar (http://www.rockhall.com/images/artifact/inline2/inline_186.gif) famously depicted being smashed by Paul Simonon (http://www.classiccafes.co.uk/paul-caff.jpg) on the London Calling (http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00004BZ0N.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg) album cover and favored as a avatar  (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/images/avatars/1659833691421dac2e09c53.jpg) by our own Asherdan (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11) right on the front page.

This post is for you Ash.

~Paul
Title: A post for Asherdan
Post by: wombat on May 08, 2005, 07:26:14 pm
A little like 2 1/4 inch square black sticker with that drawing and "Achewood" on it?  I've got one you could have if you just PM me your address.  Much as I like the image, I would never feel comfortable putting it on anything since I somehow slept through the whole relevant period of cultural history.
Title: A post for Asherdan
Post by: Pedro Picasso on May 09, 2005, 07:10:07 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
OK, wombat is oficially rad. I'll get back to you after I work out a rewards program relevant to such an offering...


I would recommend a lamp formed into a shapely woman's leg with a giraffenet stocking and a frilly lampshade.

_________________
fra-gEE-lay.
Title: A post for Asherdan
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 09, 2005, 08:00:03 pm
We've already had a proposal for Arkabee Points (I have some!).  We should just establish some sort of TOUAMB currency.
Title: A post for Asherdan
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 10, 2005, 12:41:40 am
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
OK, wombat is oficially rad. I'll get back to you after I work out a rewards program relevant to such an offering...


I would recommend a lamp formed into a shapely woman's leg with a giraffenet stocking and a frilly lampshade.
_________________
fra-gEE-lay.


Buy one here (http://www.redriderleglamps.com/). Crate Shipping Available!
Title: A post for Asherdan
Post by: wombat on May 10, 2005, 01:14:15 am
No,no, really, I couldn't accept such a thing in exchange for so little.... You can have the sticker for nothing, Ash, really.  PLEASE.