The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: pmcd9 on May 11, 2005, 10:51:57 pm
-
It's that time of year again. That's right, Art Car Weekend is here. I'm off to the first of five days of events. Find more info here (http://www.orangeshow.org/artcar.html) and here (http://www.artcarball.com/index.html)
I might be scarce for a couple of days so have a great weekend ya'll.
(http://www.paulmcrae.com/FEATURES/ART_CAR_PARADE_2004/IMAGES/AWARDS/E500/DSCN0387-E500.jpg)
It's 2004 first place winner [and my personal favorite] Lizard King by Waltrip High School Students under the direction of Rebecca Bass and Johnny Rojas.
~Paul
-
Oh no! I though you and odd cultural events related to cars didn't mix!
Sounds interesting though. Take care to watch out for potholes, and have a blast!
-
Why does everyone say "ya'll"?
It's clearly "y'all."
Sorry Paul if it was just a typo, this is something that just generally bugs me. But seriously people, let's all try to have some grammar.
Have fun at your car show.
-
Why does everyone say "ya'll"?
It's clearly "y'all."
I don't (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=1904).
-
Why does everyone say "ya'll"?
It's clearly "y'all."
it's clearly "y'all" and not "ya'll" even when ya are contracting "ya" and "all" rather than "you" and "all"?
please tell me to say "ain't it" rather than "ainnit", it would make me hot.
mmmmrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
-
Is "ya" a word?
-
Hey ya!
-
Hey ya!
You bastard!
Besides, everybody knows you don't shake Polaroids
-
Is "ya" a word?
i dunno, whadda ya think?
-
Why does everyone say "ya'll"?
It's clearly "y'all."
Sorry Paul if it was just a typo, this is something that just generally bugs me. But seriously people, let's all try to have some grammar.
Seriously, let's have one grammar cop. It's andalucia, even though she's AWOL (unless she's posted in the other forums recently. I'm still catching up after my Vegas trip. I won $20).
-
The saddest part is that it even made me happy to be nominated for such a role.
And it totally is "y'all". Geez.
-
The saddest part is that it even made me happy to be nominated for such a role.
And it totally is "y'all". Geez.
Hurray! Andalucia's here!
-
Sweet, sweet vindication. Even at the cost of a demotion.
-
Sorry Paul if it was just a typo.
It was a typo.
~Paul