The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Golfhaus on May 12, 2005, 04:42:26 am

Title: Achewood auction
Post by: Golfhaus on May 12, 2005, 04:42:26 am
A painting of Teodor (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7322233719)

I'm glad there was only the one painting of Mr. Bear. If I had to see paintings of Cornelius that I couldn't afford over and over, I think I'd cry.
Title: Achewood auction
Post by: AugustWest on May 12, 2005, 05:08:40 am
What a lovely painting.  Obviously Onstad is continuing to hone his visual art skills.

It sucks that he can write so well and draw and paint too.  I bet he has a tiny c*ck.
Title: Achewood auction
Post by: Golfhaus on May 12, 2005, 01:22:23 pm
Can't be that small... he DID manage to knock up his wife.
Title: Achewood auction
Post by: evan on May 12, 2005, 04:53:42 pm
from benign to creepy in one post, that was amazing
Title: Achewood auction
Post by: Bozack on May 12, 2005, 06:34:33 pm
This is why we can't have nice things/cartoonist friends!
Title: Achewood auction
Post by: AugustWest on May 12, 2005, 07:18:44 pm
Sheesh, can't a guy get drunk and make an off color joke anymore?