The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: arkabee on May 12, 2005, 02:46:04 pm

Title: cute kittens
Post by: arkabee on May 12, 2005, 02:46:04 pm
http://kittenwar.com/
Title: cute kittens
Post by: V-Adore on May 12, 2005, 03:04:42 pm
Productivity... lost!
Title: cute kittens
Post by: Golfhaus on May 12, 2005, 04:01:33 pm
That is easily the stupidest thing ever... and I'm absolutely KICKING myself for not thinking of it first.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: Max on May 12, 2005, 06:14:17 pm
The title graphic is priceless.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: slink on May 12, 2005, 06:44:09 pm
Wow. Finally one of these sites worth existing!
Title: cute kittens
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 12, 2005, 08:54:39 pm
I like seeing the names the best.

Jaffa Malmsteen? Awesome.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: Va on May 13, 2005, 01:17:41 am
EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

My kitties are up there.  Vote for Bit, Ed and Neko!
Title: cute kittens
Post by: robot_roll_call on May 13, 2005, 05:45:48 am
I saw one named Cuddlewhore.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: arkabee on May 13, 2005, 01:30:53 pm
Quote from: "Va"
EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

My kitties are up there.  Vote for Bit, Ed and Neko!


which ones?  these?

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/5529/
http://kittenwar.com/kittens/5528/
http://kittenwar.com/kittens/5527/

??
Title: cute kittens
Post by: Va on May 13, 2005, 03:24:30 pm
Yup.  I was a dork and didn't type in Ed's name when I uploaded the picture, so they named him "Clint" for me.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: Va on May 13, 2005, 03:39:47 pm
Dang, my kitties aren't doing very well.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 13, 2005, 06:40:20 pm
There must be a lot of people who get their cats named for them -

"Mr Walter Tinkleton" cracked me up, and then I saw a cat named "The Majestic SteveDave". Awesome.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: CortJstr on May 13, 2005, 08:07:27 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
There must be a lot of people who get their cats named for them -

"Mr Walter Tinkleton" cracked me up, and then I saw a cat named "The Majestic SteveDave". Awesome.

Of all the ajectives one could possibly attach to SteveDave I think majestic is the last one I would pick. Although you've got to assume that a person who names their cat after a Kevin Smith character is a bit off to begin with.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: Mantonio on May 14, 2005, 10:45:57 am
Quote from: "Asherdan"
I must be sick. I went to the losingest kitties and chose Cotton (http://kittenwar.com/kittens/4474/) for the days wallpaper.

Any kittie that ugly deserves a prize.


Even "ugly" kitties like Cotton there are still kitties and are therefore still worthy of "awwww-ing" and such.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: V-Adore on May 14, 2005, 01:15:48 pm
Cotton there reminds me of the stories I've heard of a cat belonging to a friend of mine's grandmother. This cat had apparently been near-fatally injured in a car crash before the grandmother adopted it; this resulted in both skeletal deformations and some severely fascinating cognitive damages. Namely, this cat has forgotten, among other things, how to meow, clean itself, or extend its claws. Apparently when it wants something it purrs loudly (purring has been a relatively recent skill acquisition, too).
Title: cute kittens
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on May 16, 2005, 02:14:15 pm
My cat (http://www.bigfool.com/surlycat.jpg) got rejected.  REJECTED!
Title: cute kittens
Post by: Bozack on May 16, 2005, 02:35:29 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
My cat (http://www.bigfool.com/surlycat.jpg) got rejected.  REJECTED!


Your cat is too tough for the internet, man.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: Va on May 16, 2005, 05:01:38 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
My cat (http://www.bigfool.com/surlycat.jpg) got rejected.  REJECTED!


WTF?  I thought they just held the pictures to be sure they were really kitties.  That is a perfectly cromulent cat.
Title: cute kittens
Post by: linnea on August 12, 2005, 09:20:21 pm
Schweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Oh man, resurrecting a dead thread.

My little guys, Milan and Lennybruce, are poised to WIN.

<3 Heh! that is so rad. Let's see if they take my photos.
Title: Re: cute kittens
Post by: linnea on June 09, 2006, 08:18:59 am
Schweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Oh man, resurrecting a dead thread.

My little guys, Milan and Lennybruce, are poised to WIN.

<3 Heh! that is so rad. Let's see if they take my photos.

HEH!!! Milan won 63% of the time on kittenwar: http://kittenwar.com/kittens/28178/ (http://kittenwar.com/kittens/28178/)
Dude, I really need sleep. Badly.