The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: cellardoor on May 17, 2005, 09:17:32 am

Title: IT IS ON US - 17/05/05
Post by: cellardoor on May 17, 2005, 09:17:32 am
Third panel, brilliance.
This joke needs to run at least long enough for us to encounter all the other characters.
Title: IT IS ON US - 17/05/05
Post by: wombat on May 17, 2005, 11:13:50 am
Priceless expression in the last panel.  I'm beginning to feel a little bit the same way.
Title: IT IS ON US - 17/05/05
Post by: CortJstr on May 17, 2005, 12:57:29 pm
It's a new breed of contagious senility! Run!
Title: IT IS ON US - 17/05/05
Post by: robot_roll_call on May 17, 2005, 01:21:50 pm
I don't do this for things on the internet very often, but I had a hearty LOL at this comic today.
Title: IT IS ON US - 17/05/05
Post by: MattFish on May 17, 2005, 02:36:29 pm
This might be even funnier than the last installment. I just love the -squeak squeak- panels.
Title: IT IS ON US - 17/05/05
Post by: V-Adore on May 17, 2005, 02:56:02 pm
Best part of this comic, bar none: Cornelius's total lack of response beyond irritated expression. You know he's thinking "bitch, please," but why say it when glaring will eventually make them shit themselves out of shame?

A few more days of this, please. Not many more, but a few would be nice.