The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: MattFish on May 18, 2005, 02:25:16 am

Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: MattFish on May 18, 2005, 02:25:16 am
That sounds like a scrumptious whale dinner. Owl stock, eh?
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: pmcd9 on May 18, 2005, 04:11:26 am
I'm looking forward to adding "you’ve got all the social graces of a Calcutta shitsweep!" into my vernacular very soon.

~Paul
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: wombat on May 18, 2005, 10:33:17 am
Does Ray really not read the strip in which he is such a major character?  Or does he have to pretend he doesn't care in order to be cool?

Hmm, and do you think he reads this messageboard?
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: CortJstr on May 18, 2005, 12:50:12 pm
The paprika capital of the world? Think of the humus you could make. Ed Grimley would go completely mental there.
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: side_show on May 18, 2005, 01:36:12 pm
V-SCUD
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: sjlimmer on May 18, 2005, 02:35:26 pm
Quote from: "Ray"
grammas, though sweet, can be total tools at times

Priceless.  It's about time someone spoke the truth....




Quote from: "CortJstr"
The paprika capital of the world? Think of the humus you could make. Ed Grimley would go completely mental there.

Damn, that's the second time I've run across an Ed Grimley reference in as many days.  Odd.
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on May 18, 2005, 03:49:45 pm
Oh man, Ray is totally off his nut here.  Prague is just a huge tourist trap. It is basically a big dorm for ham-shaped American college students who want to drink absinthe and vomit pork products onto quaint cobblestone streets. Even Ray, the man who nailed his girlfriend underneath a Dodge Charger, has more class than Prague.

Hungary is great, but I am biased.  I am half Hungarian and MUST REPRESENT, YO.
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: jough on May 18, 2005, 05:10:21 pm
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 18, 2005, 06:03:09 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.


Sounds like you Armenian start a flame war.
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: Mantonio on May 19, 2005, 02:47:28 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.


Sounds like you Armenian start a flame war.


BISHKEK, you beeyotches!!1211!!!

I passed through Sudbury, Ontario when I was five.
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 19, 2005, 01:07:25 pm
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.


Sounds like you Armenian start a flame war.


BISHKEK, you beeyotches!!1211!!!

I passed through Sudbury, Ontario when I was five.


You're all wrong. The new Prague is Tashkent (I've been there). It's the third or fourth largest city of the former soviet union and the largest city in Central Asia.
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: Mantonio on May 21, 2005, 09:21:25 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.


Sounds like you Armenian start a flame war.


BISHKEK, you beeyotches!!1211!!!

I passed through Sudbury, Ontario when I was five.


You're all wrong. The new Prague is Tashkent (I've been there). It's the third or fourth largest city of the former soviet union and the largest city in Central Asia.


Isn't Tashkent the only city in Central Asia with a subway system?




Speaking of Uzbekistan, Fuck Karimov. Fuck him in the EYE.
Title: Ray's Place - 5/17
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 21, 2005, 07:51:25 pm
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Yerevan is the new Prague.


Sounds like you Armenian start a flame war.


BISHKEK, you beeyotches!!1211!!!

I passed through Sudbury, Ontario when I was five.


You're all wrong. The new Prague is Tashkent (I've been there). It's the third or fourth largest city of the former soviet union and the largest city in Central Asia.


Isn't Tashkent the only city in Central Asia with a subway system?




Speaking of Uzbekistan, Fuck Karimov. Fuck him in the EYE.


They are very proud of it because they have padded the tunnels with rubber in case of fairly frequent earthquakes. There are bas-reliefs of Soviet Progress all over but you are NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE PICTURES. Like anyone wants to rag on Tashkent.

what pictures i do have are here. (http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/uzbekistan)