The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on May 19, 2005, 06:55:16 am
-
Onstad loses 50 TOUAMB points for not making today's strip Star Wars related.
What the hell kind of geek IS he?
-
What the hell kind of geek IS he?
Maybe he realizes it's just lame to keep pointing out how terrible Star Wars has become.
Also, Mr. Bear is in fine form this morning. I'm sure Golfhaus will be pleased.
~Paul
-
I always knew Ray was one of those guys who bathed in cologne. Now I have confirmation.
-
Also, Mr. Bear is in fine form this morning. I'm sure Golfhaus will be pleased.
Indeed... I'm going to try to manage the phrase "lesser works of Christo" into my conversations today. It's nice to see Mr. Bear get the upper hand on the cats for once. Where is your petty generational condescension now, cats? Huh? WHERE IS IT?!?
-
Onstad loses 50 TOUAMB points for not making today's strip Star Wars related.
What the hell kind of geek IS he?
The kind of geek who knows you'd go off on how commercialized Achewood has become and how Star Wars has lost its spirit and how twinkies used to cost a nickel and how kids these days need to stop wearing baggy ##### and stay out of your yard.
Then Asherdan would write an epic fuming vitriolic rant about how Achewood has lost its spirit and that twinkies used to cost a nickel and kids these days need to stop wearing baggy pants and stay out of his yard.
-
The only spirit Star Wars ever had was the For$$$$$$$$$, beyotch.
-
Why, a Sith and a Wookie impaled on a giant lightsaber! Talk about your lesser works of Christo!
There. Ya happy now?
-
This works for me.
-
This works for me.
This scene did not take place on a Roomba, therefore it is invalid.
-
So you would have to get the giant lightsaber on top of the Roomba, then the Wookiee, then the Sith? What a complicated mental image. I think I would have to give Christo props if he were able to pull it off.
Did anyone else find the visual effect of a one-row four-column strip a little disorienting? It feels like it's been so long, and it also feels like the newspaper chopped something off. How odd.
-
I thought Star Wars day was May the Fourth?
Also the anniversary of Hitler's death.
(I think)
-
And what the hell is going on with Beef in the third panel?
-
Who is Christo?
-
christo (http://www.christojeanneclaude.net/index.html.en)
-
And what the hell is going on with Beef in the third panel?
He has his arm over his face to hide from Mr. Bear. Or perhaps the world is just to difficult to look at. Either way.
-
christo (http://www.christojeanneclaude.net/index.html.en)
We are all about education.
-
He has his arm over his face to hide from Mr. Bear. Or perhaps the world is just to difficult to look at. Either way.
Yeah, now that I've had it explained I can totally see it. Before, it looked to me like he'd scrunched his eyes into his nose and had a shower cap on or something. Weird.