The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: evan on May 23, 2005, 07:03:25 am
-
If thread titles could be images I would have titled this thread:
(http://img290.echo.cx/img290/6375/ray5jy.gif)
But that is not currently possible.
Note that the A BLOO BLA BLOO! is blubbering. I'm kind of disappointed that they didn't convince Cornelius to get into the Volvo Of Dispair.
And manhole covers are round because manholes are round.
-
oh my god, I love that picture too. It's like the despair-to-happiness version of decompression. Like I almost worry if it goes on too long Ray could get the bends.
-
Manhole covers are round because other shapes could fall through the opening. The disk can't fall through the opening and crush someone in the hole.
As for the strip:
The return of the blubbering: Awesome
The tingly jelly-like feeling: Awesome
"you gonna do urine on yourself" : Golden
-
Yeah, golden self-showers are the best part of this strip.
-
Priceless for all the reasons mentioned.
A BLOO BLA BLOO
-
Beef takes off alone in the car of despair. This can only mean trouble. If Onstad remains true to form this will likely be the end of this plot thread.
~Paul
-
So is the jellylike feeling after exiting the car better than sex? If so Ray has a whole new way to increase his fortune.
-
Indeed, I am saddened that subjects cannot be images, because damn.
Otherwise, this strip is a thing of beauty and a joy forever for all the reasons discussed above. That said, has Ray been getting chubbier? He looks more going-to-seed, even given the jellylike feeling.