The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: cellardoor on May 25, 2005, 09:13:38 am
-
Stiller looks more like a chimp than ever!
Ray and Mr B must save Molly!
Perhaps Beef will suicide!
Where is Pat?
Is my syntax good? Or should it be gooder?
-
Your syntax suits me, but I am no expert.
Though I would have named the thread 'When she gets off at seven'.
Whats worrying me is that the circles Beef drew around his eyes seem to now be his eyes, his actual eyes seem to be his new puils and are moving to the side of them as he looks to the side.
-
I think it's high time Beef had the chance to kill someone.
-
Shouldn't Beef return to normal when he gets out of the car?
-
Driveby?
Or maybe in Beefs case the depression would continue for a while, he is fertile soil for it.
-
He'd run her over. Or invite her in the car and they would suicide together, thus leading to a stint in heaven where their love rejuvenates. What better Memorial day vacation than the Beyond?
-
He'd run her over. Or invite her in the car and they would suicide together, thus leading to a stint in heaven where their love rejuvenates. What better Memorial day vacation than the Beyond?
Heh maybe over a cliff Thelma and Louise style. Although I'm pretty sure if Molly gets into the Volvo of despair she's going to have a lot of issues that would make her more likely to just throw Beef off a cliff.
-
He'd run her over. Or invite her in the car and they would suicide together, thus leading to a stint in heaven where their love rejuvenates. What better Memorial day vacation than the Beyond?
Heh maybe over a cliff Thelma and Louise style. Although I'm pretty sure if Molly gets into the Volvo of despair she's going to have a lot of issues that would make her more likely to just throw Beef off a cliff.
They'd pull back into Ray's garage and start arguing with the engine running and die of carbon monoxide poisoning.
-
Yeah she was way cooler dead.
I still hate the 'fill in the blanks' comment
-
He'd run her over. Or invite her in the car and they would suicide together, thus leading to a stint in heaven where their love rejuvenates. What better Memorial day vacation than the Beyond?
I think suiciding gets you in hell. She can get a job at KFC though.
-
Yeah she was way cooler dead.
I still hate the 'fill in the blanks' comment
A lot of complaints are about Molly's one-dimensional whiny behavior, but if you think about it , all of the Achewood characters are one-dimensional, almost some sort of pseudo-Jungian archetype. Mr. Bear is cerebral to the extreme; Lyle is a rampaging id; Teodor represents the eternal uncertainty of adolescence and young adulthood; Phillipe is eternally innocent and retarded; Ray is blind magnaminity and excess personified; Roast Beef is depression and insecurity; Molly is doubt and nagging; Pat is hostiility incarnate; Todd is stupidity on wheels; and Nice Pete kills and that's about it.
I'm sure with a little tweaking I could make a crackpot theory of every Achewood character representing a Zodiac sign (hint: Ray is Jupiter). The fact is, these characters work well when they interact, it's an ensemble piece. I think Molly just needs a reintroduction to the environment and we can see how she moves. Molly hasn't interacted with Pat or Lyle or even Phillipe much, so we haven't seen her full range of potential yet.
-
He'd run her over. Or invite her in the car and they would suicide together, thus leading to a stint in heaven where their love rejuvenates. What better Memorial day vacation than the Beyond?
I think suiciding gets you in hell. She can get a job at KFC though.
Well, Beef driving over a cliff on his own initiative but severely split on green got him into Heaven. If we assume that the total despair exuded by the Volvo of Despair is similarly mind-altering, presumably they wouldn't be culpable either and would go to Heaven.
Either that, or Beef is going to get out of the car to go and ask Molly to try this scheme, the jelly-like feeling will take effect, and, well, Molly's bones will stay jumped for a week.
Also, the alt-text is apparently back. Was it ever gone?
-
Stop hating on Molly!
She does her best and she is a hot cartoon cat.
I love you Molly!
-
Shouldn't Beef return to normal when he gets out of the car?
it's roast beef, man, isn't he already acting normal?
for all i know, beef was pulling ray's leg abour the reznor ownerage, and ray was all psychosomatically feeling the affects, a la "dude, this pixie stick is really making me high, you should try some" "ok, i will. wow it's making me high too! we are high on pixie sticks!" "dude, you are the lame, it's just sugar, i wasn't high, you are a tool" "i can fly, i can fly, i can fly".
or something.
i mean, other than popping in a cure tape, what part isn't really beef being beef?
-
Frankenstiller mentions dressing Molly up as Emily Dickinson before pushing her off a cliff. Is this how Onstad mocks my desire to read the female feline's poetry? IS IT?!
-
He'd run her over. Or invite her in the car and they would suicide together, thus leading to a stint in heaven where their love rejuvenates. What better Memorial day vacation than the Beyond?
I think suiciding gets you in hell. She can get a job at KFC though.
Well, Beef driving over a cliff on his own initiative but severely split on green got him into Heaven. If we assume that the total despair exuded by the Volvo of Despair is similarly mind-altering, presumably they wouldn't be culpable either and would go to Heaven.
Either that, or Beef is going to get out of the car to go and ask Molly to try this scheme, the jelly-like feeling will take effect, and, well, Molly's bones will stay jumped for a week.
Also, the alt-text is apparently back. Was it ever gone?
Beef didn't choose to drive over the cliff, it just kind of happened. Where as the socket incident was a conscious choice. So I'd say anything despair-related would problem end up with noneternal damnation.
V, see yesterday's alt-text.
-
I didn't like Ben Stiller before, but pushing people into murder-suicide? For shame Ben Stiller.
-
I didn't like Ben Stiller before, but pushing people into murder-suicide? For shame Ben Stiller.
Ben Stiller was on Ellen today.
Miles, you watch Ellen?
Only because I wasn't working today. Plus I got depression.
-
Also, the alt-text is apparently back. Was it ever gone?
V, see yesterday's alt-text.
CORTJSTOWN'D
-
I didn't like Ben Stiller before, but pushing people into murder-suicide? For shame Ben Stiller.
Ben Stiller was on Ellen today.
Miles, you watch Ellen?
Only because I wasn't working today. Plus I got depression.
Please note that the show was not stopped on your part.
-
Frankenstiller mentions dressing Molly up as Emily Dickinson before pushing her off a cliff. Is this how Onstad mocks my desire to read the female feline's poetry? IS IT?!
Calm down. O' don't give a shit about you.
/reality check
-
^ HE IS FIVE!