The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on June 02, 2005, 05:17:28 pm
-
What's happened to Bozack? Doesn't seem like he's been around lately.
-
This is an excellent question. Oh, most sorrowful of Batmen, where have you gone?
-
Hitchhicking to Bonaroo perhaps.
~Paul
-
Flayed?
-
OK, I've dropped him a line via his facebook profile as he did me when I was MIA.
-
Traffic in general seems to have slowed here of late.
________
War.
-
I just like the fact that we have a topic called "Bozack?"
Watch, now he'll be really sick or something and I'll look like an ass for mocking his name.
-
Traffic in general seems to have slowed here of late.
________
War.
Well what are you doing to remedy that situation?
-
Traffic in general seems to have slowed here of late.
Well what are you doing to remedy that situation?
I'm just saying.
___
Is.
-
Anyways, to bring this full circle or something, I got a message from Bozack and he's busy moving, so all = well and so on.
-
Anyways, to bring this full circle or something, I got a message from Bozack and he's busy moving, so all = well and so on.
Huzzah!
-
Last I heard from him was a month or so ago when he was going to put a bid in to do a couple of logos for me, then I never heard from him. No big deal, I just gave my money to another designer (too much money for too little design - I could've done a better job myself - and will end up making the damn thing myself anyway) so no harm no foul.
I just hope he wasn't avoiding this place so as not to catch my glare or something. I've never seen any of Bozack's work except for woodcuts of himself as Batman, but if I'm going to spend the money anyway I'd rather keep it "in the family" here than just finding someone another client only somewhat recommends.
-
Last I heard from him was a month or so ago when he was going to put a bid in to do a couple of logos for me, then I never heard from him. No big deal, I just gave my money to another designer (too much money for too little design - I could've done a better job myself - and will end up making the damn thing myself anyway) so no harm no foul.
I just hope he wasn't avoiding this place so as not to catch my glare or something. I've never seen any of Bozack's work except for woodcuts of himself as Batman, but if I'm going to spend the money anyway I'd rather keep it "in the family" here than just finding someone another client only somewhat recommends.
Yeah, I wanted him to do a logo or two for me. PM'ed him but never heard back. Now I've got some other joker working on them.
-
Reading the Illuminatus trilogy for the first time can cause Life Changes.
-
Classic Bozak...
(http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/Green_Day.jpg)
-
I always thought Bozak and Andalucia would make the perfect couple and have beautiful babies.
~Paul
-
Speaking of Bozack and making babies, his Beatrice hasn't been around here either. Maybe they jumped ship, or are waiting for the new wigu message board (http://wigu.plagiarist.com) or something.
-
Speaking of Bozack and making babies, his Beatrice hasn't been around here either. Maybe they jumped ship, or are waiting for the new wigu message board (http://wigu.plagiarist.com) or something.
Damn that's yellow.
-
Off-topic: I approve wholeheartedly of a Wigu message board not stained with the presence of The Bob Talbot. Or, at least, stained with the continuity of our community history, and not theirs.
(Rant about why I lurked Dumbrella for a long time without ever registering snipped here)
-
DARTH BOZACK! ARISE!
I'm here. I'm finally back in Kentucky, after moving from 13th street to 152nd street and then to 139th street. Now that I have an internet connection that doesn't entail sitting on a fire escape hoping that crackheads robbing nearby apartments on the next fire escape over don't notice and kill me, I should be posting again with vigour.
Beatrice is in Europe, rocking out with her cock out to her boyfriends band. I haven't heard them, but I have heard things about them sounding like a mixture of Tenacious D and Queen.
The Illuminatus books caused life changes in that I immediatly began to smoke much, much more marijuana. However, now that I'm living with the parents again, this has to stop.
Also, putting aside all of the very obvious questions of my personal attractiveness and hirsuteness, if Andalucia and I procreated, we would have possibly the most geeky meeting story ever. We would have to lie to our friends, until we were absolutely sure that they would not judge us for having met whilst discussing cartoon cats. Our children would be told when they turned 21.
However, I'm in Kentucky, and later New York, and whenever I imagine Andalucia's Canada, it is a far away place, where she rides a dog sled to various jazz bars and small record shops. I'm not sure how I would actually get there to meet her face to face, but I imagine it would involve an ice-breaker ship and a zepplin.
EDIT: Oh, I forgot to apologize for being the shadiest person on Earth; I'm really sorry about the logos, guys. Right after offering, I found out that I didn't get into the college I was hoping to transfer to, and that I would be just sitting around in New York next semester. As I have begun to despise New York with a burning hatred, this depressed the hell out of me, and of course there was the copious amounts of marijuana I mentioned earlier. Basically, I didn't get out of bed for a few days, and when I did, it turned out to be finals week. But I'm really sorry; I just couldn't bring myself to tell you guys that I couldn't do shit. Sorry, guys.
-
I'm very disappointed in you, 'zack.
But welcome back.
-
Welcome back, Bozack. I'm sorry to hear about the transfer falling through and about your hatred of NYC. I may or may not be sorry about the weed, depending on how that's going for you. Still -- good to have you back.
-
New York City is a hell hole. It has rats and ...um... immigrant cyclists. Raaaaaaaaar!
Welcome back, Zack. I hope your future unfolds more nicely than your recent past.
___
Peace.
-
However, I'm in Kentucky, and later New York, and whenever I imagine Andalucia's Canada, it is a far away place, where she rides a dog sled to various jazz bars and small record shops. I'm not sure how I would actually get there to meet her face to face, but I imagine it would involve an ice-breaker ship and a zepplin.
See, this is what i'm saying, if you roll up in a zeppelin no other guy would stand a chance. She'd be yours for the taking buddy.
Welcome back Bozack.
~Paul
PS- What does a mixture of Tenacious D and Queen sound like? They have a lot of similarity already. Would it be D with better vocals or maybe Queen with sarcastic lyrics?
-
Also, putting aside all of the very obvious questions of my personal attractiveness and hirsuteness, if Andalucia and I procreated, we would have possibly the most geeky meeting story ever. We would have to lie to our friends, until we were absolutely sure that they would not judge us for having met whilst discussing cartoon cats. Our children would be told when they turned 21.
However, I'm in Kentucky, and later New York, and whenever I imagine Andalucia's Canada, it is a far away place, where she rides a dog sled to various jazz bars and small record shops. I'm not sure how I would actually get there to meet her face to face, but I imagine it would involve an ice-breaker ship and a zepplin.
Man, if someone came to meet me in my Canadian Island-City (http://www.dam.brown.edu/people/glin/Trip_in_Canada/postcards/montreal/casino&downtown.jpg) in a zepplin, I would totally bear him hell of infants, even if he was from the internet. Just saying is all.
But for serious, I hope stuff works out better for you.
-
See, this is what i'm saying, if you roll up in a zeppelin no other guy would stand a chance. She'd be yours for the taking buddy.
I would like to say that I was still typing my response when Paul posted this, so he totally called it.
-
even if he was from the internet.
Even if?
Man, if a girl isn't net-savvy I look at her like she basically has a DISEASE now. You don't know that much about the internet? Please excuse me while I go powder my nose...
-
We are going to the bathroom to talk about your flaws, and to giggle.
Later, we will enlist a third party to ask for your phone number.
-
I always thought women went to the bathroom in pairs to make out. That made all of my failed group dates seem both hot and somewhat explicable. If women are just holding impromptu confrences.....that means....that means......
I'M HIDEOUS!
-
Oh hey, Bozack's back.
-
True.