The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Ben-San on June 05, 2005, 03:30:41 pm
-
Scans from what may well be the greatest Christian comic ever may be found at:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/theferrett/519211.html
If more Christian comics had realized the potential value of Satan leading an army of killer dinosaurs perhaps the genre would not be such an unreadable hideous morass of preachiness. Or maybe it would, but with dinosaurs.
-
I confess to a sarcastic fondness for the third commenter down, who comments about how stupid this comic is making creationists look -- "yes, there were dinosaurs! Yes, they died in the flood! But not like that!!"
-
The graphic novel featured the author — a balding, white-haired, mustachioed guy in a turtleneck, if the pictures were to be believed...
Wade Gustafson (http://www.escanabathemovie.com/images/Cast_Crew_story/40a.jpg)?
-
Creationist propaganda or no, I would pay cashmoney to see the film adaptation of that story.
This (http://www.qwantz.com/fanart/creationism.gif) is my fanmade Dinosaur Comic (http://www.qwantz.com) dealing with this very issue. I would be so bold as to say my version of events is the absolute truth.
-
AARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!