The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on June 07, 2005, 07:07:31 am

Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: JorgeFabregas on June 07, 2005, 07:07:31 am
Is there a reason Circus c*ck shouldn't look healthy? At what cost has his success come?
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: cellardoor on June 07, 2005, 07:37:14 am
I feel like i've overheard someone else's private joke and am now sat wondering if i'm insane/stoopid/other.
This is very surreal.
Maybe Circus was a part of the whole hi-five scare back along.
Or one of those gonzo performers that get's paid in amphetamine?
Who knows?
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Doc on June 07, 2005, 08:43:11 am
Maybe Teodor is just suprised he survived Fuck Mountain. He does look a lot healthier than the rest of the cast though.

I think I like Circus c*ck, he gives me this vague outdoorsy feel, the kind of guy who you'd be happy to go hiking or sailing with, who would be incredibly good at everything but in an easygoing way that wouldn't make you feel inferior by comparison. I think it's the beard.

I'm interested in why Teodore didn't want to admit to recognising him right away, maybe he is in a lot of gay porn or something.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: southworth813 on June 07, 2005, 11:26:27 am
Circus c*ck reminds me of Hank Scorpio.

(http://www.wilmott.com/i/authorsicons/HankScorpio5.JPG)
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: andalucia on June 07, 2005, 11:30:04 am
Quote from: "Doc"
I'm interested in why Teodore didn't want to admit to recognising him right away, maybe he is in a lot of gay porn or something.


Well, he is a man of ideas, whatever that might mean.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Golfhaus on June 07, 2005, 02:02:14 pm
I didn't get "we are gonna have awesome hats" until about three minutes later. Then it hit me and I couldn't stop laughing.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Turbo Ninja on June 07, 2005, 03:10:31 pm
Quote from: "Doc"
Circus c*ck...the kind of guy who wouldn't make you feel inferior by comparison.


Unless he took his ##### off.  Guy's gotta have a crazy one for that to be his porn name and I don't think I could compete with that.

Unless "Circus c*ck" is some reference to Circus Peanuts and the guy's member actually looks like a piece of orange styrofoam packing:
(http://www.oldtimecandy.com/images/candypix-pages/circus-peanuts_small.jpg)


I eagerly await the availability of Circus c*ck hats at the Achewood marketplace.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Gimpson on June 07, 2005, 03:29:27 pm
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
I didn't get "we are gonna have awesome hats" until about three minutes later. Then it hit me and I couldn't stop laughing.


If I still don't get it, does that mean I'm dumb?
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: jough on June 07, 2005, 03:36:23 pm
I believe it means that Teodor is designing the hats for the Circus c*ck Army, and that they will be awesome.  

But a porn star with a beard?  It must be gay porn, because the only facial hair that porn stars are allowed to have is a Ned Flanders mustache.

Also, CIRCUS c*ck?  When he opens his fly, do like, 40 cocks come flying out of it?  Does his bozack get shot out of a cannon or something?
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: V-Adore on June 07, 2005, 04:41:48 pm
I have nothing further to add to this awesome thread.

Except that you know that Circus c*ck is a hell of a guy because he has a deeply direct porn name. The porn dichotomy appears to be that only your better class of porn star can get away with either a name that on the surface is totally mundane (Steve Pierce) or that is absolutely gonzo-porno (Circus c*ck).
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Bozack on June 07, 2005, 05:42:46 pm
Quote from: "Doc"
I think I like Circus c*ck, he gives me this vague outdoorsy feel, the kind of guy who you'd be happy to go hiking or sailing with, who would be incredibly good at everything but in an easygoing way that wouldn't make you feel inferior by comparison. I think it's the beard.


Yeah, I know a guy, Chris, who was exactly like this. He went hiking basically every day, and he'd come up to me during school really excited and be like, "Did you know the government is giving away land in Alaska? Just GIVING IT AWAY!" and then run off.

Three cheers for Circus c*ck
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: slink on June 07, 2005, 05:53:19 pm
Quote from: "jough"

But a porn star with a beard?  It must be gay porn, because the only facial hair that porn stars are allowed to have is a Ned Flanders mustache.


Isn't Ron Jeremy bearded? Or was he just mustacheod? I can't say my porn star knowledge is especially great.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: CortJstr on June 07, 2005, 06:17:36 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "jough"

But a porn star with a beard?  It must be gay porn, because the only facial hair that porn stars are allowed to have is a Ned Flanders mustache.

Isn't Ron Jeremy bearded? Or was he just mustacheod? I can't say my porn star knowledge is especially great.

No beards here (http://images.google.com/images?q=ron+jeremy&hl=en&sourceid=mozilla-search&num=20&start=0&start=0) (obviously NSFW).
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Limmo on June 07, 2005, 06:38:02 pm
Man.  That is a huge, gross crank on a huge, gross man.  I have to go wash my eyes out now. They feel dirty.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Bozack on June 07, 2005, 06:45:33 pm
You know, Ron Jeremy, in his day, wasn't that bad looking. Sure he's nasty now, but in those pictures, where he's maybe 30? Not too shabby.


I gotta go.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: andalucia on June 07, 2005, 08:00:06 pm
Y'know, I actually had to click CJ's Google image-search to substantiate Bozack's claim, cause I'd sorta reckoned he was always a gross old man, but well I'll be,  look at this fresh-faced young go-getter (http://photos1.blogger.com/img/190/2445/640/Ron%20Jeremy.jpg)! (sfw, actually).  The shoulder hair is another issue, though.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: wombat on June 08, 2005, 12:32:25 am
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"

Unless "Circus c*ck" is some reference to Circus Peanuts and the guy's member actually looks like a piece of orange styrofoam packing:



Oh yes.  This has to be it.

P.S.: I am so not going to click on any of the links in this thread.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: pmcd9 on June 08, 2005, 01:36:19 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
Y'know, I actually had to click CJ's Google image-search to substantiate Bozack's claim, cause I'd sorta reckoned he was always a gross old man, but well I'll be,  look at this fresh-faced young go-getter (http://photos1.blogger.com/img/190/2445/640/Ron%20Jeremy.jpg)! (sfw, actually).  The shoulder hair is another issue, though.

They don't call him the hedgehog for nothin'

~Paul
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 08, 2005, 02:08:26 am
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Y'know, I actually had to click CJ's Google image-search to substantiate Bozack's claim, cause I'd sorta reckoned he was always a gross old man, but well I'll be,  look at this fresh-faced young go-getter (http://photos1.blogger.com/img/190/2445/640/Ron%20Jeremy.jpg)! (sfw, actually).  The shoulder hair is another issue, though.

They don't call him the hedgehog for nothin'

~Paul


Whereas now he's more Mario than Sonic.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: miles on June 08, 2005, 04:31:25 am
Quote from: "Limmo"
Man.  That is a huge, gross crank on a huge, gross man.  I have to go wash my eyes out now. They feel dirty.


I didn't know what you were talking about till I turned off the Moderate SafeSearch.

THOSE ARE HUGE TITS.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: JorgeFabregas on June 08, 2005, 05:14:43 am
To answer my earlier question....I don't think Teodor thought he should look ill, but rather was impressed by his good genes and sturdy stock.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: cellardoor on June 08, 2005, 12:23:04 pm
Ron Jeremy has a beard on his back.
That is all.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 08, 2005, 02:02:44 pm
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"

(http://www.oldtimecandy.com/images/candypix-pages/circus-peanuts_small.jpg)


I was off-line all day yesterday and hence TN beat me to this one.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: linnea on June 09, 2005, 04:25:02 pm
Quote from: "wombat"

P.S.: I am so not going to click on any of the links in this thread.


Quoted for truuuuth!
I would get hella fired if I clicked on those links. I probably shouldn't even be on the board, but my boss is out having a smoke and, as a non-smoker, I feel entitled to small intarweb breaks.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: wombat on June 09, 2005, 07:27:12 pm
Quote from: "linnea"

 my boss is out having a smoke and, as a non-smoker, I feel entitled to small intarweb breaks.


Yes!  If smokers can have addiction breaks, the rest of us are entitled to them also.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: linnea on June 09, 2005, 10:14:08 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "linnea"

 my boss is out having a smoke and, as a non-smoker, I feel entitled to small intarweb breaks.


Yes!  If smokers can have addiction breaks, the rest of us are entitled to them also.


You damn skippy about that, omba. (as Lore Fitzgerald Sjoberg once said, the best thing about "wombat" is that it has a "wom," a "bat," and an "omba.") The interweb is way addictive, and I enjoy taking snippets of my day to feed that addiction.

Ugh. I just had my second probationary performance evaluation. My first one, at six months, saw my probation extended until now. I got taken off probation, so I'm here to stay, but I was denied the merit increase. :( Sadface.

Oh well, maybe I'll get it at my year anniversary.

(*edit* Oh noes, maybe my performance has been adversely affected by my intarwebnet addiction? Holy shit. I'd better close out Firefox and think about that one. Just as soon as I read one more thread. I promise.)

On a side note, I never made the Circus Peanuts connection until reading this thread. God dammit. My grandparents used to always have those things around. They are insanely terrible candy, but we always ate them anyway. Now I have absolutely no good memories of Circus Peanuts due to this unfortunate and creepy character.
Title: the secret circus.
Post by: Suckin_Dick on June 11, 2005, 10:28:21 pm
god i just don't even want to know... the idea of "circus c*ck" is just so many possibilities of disgusting.  Maybe he just has a flea circus in his ##### at all times.  that wouldn't be so bad.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Suckin_Dick on June 11, 2005, 10:29:20 pm
p.s. why the hell is the word p-a-n-t-s filtered???

that is hell of stupid.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Bozack on June 12, 2005, 04:25:56 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Edit - Apparently I shouldn't post snarky shit 'cause right after I popped that off a nice little earthquake rattled the joint for 'bout 12 seconds.


That was Jesus. He was PISSED.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 13, 2005, 12:49:39 am
Quote from: "Suckin_Dick"
p.s. why the hell is the word p-a-n-t-s filtered???

that is hell of stupid.


"You're out of your element, Donny. Shut the fuck up."

and

"Life does not start and stop at your convenience, you miserable piece of shit."

and

"welcome to the board".
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 13, 2005, 04:56:06 am
Quote from: "Asherdan"
I like explaining that one so much I'm not going to this time.

Edit - Apparently I shouldn't post snarky shit 'cause right after I popped that off a nice little earthquake rattled the joint for 'bout 12 seconds.


actually, I don't know why ##### and robot are filtered, either, owing to my tendencies to fuck off for a couple weeks and return without reading backlog. I always chalked it up to jough being a dick, since that's a generally safe hunch, but if there's a legitimate reason, i'd like to hear it.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: AugustWest on June 13, 2005, 04:59:40 am
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
but if there's a legitimate reason, i'd like to hear it.


What if the reason is illegitimate, but funny?  Would that be OK?  

Also, do you feel that things which are arbitrary and absurd are funny?

Just asking.  No reason.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 13, 2005, 05:06:36 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
but if there's a legitimate reason, i'd like to hear it.


What if the reason is illegitimate, but funny?  Would that be OK?  

Also, do you feel that things which are arbitrary and absurd are funny?

Just asking.  No reason.


I have no sense of humor or zaniness. I am the children of two actuaries and was taught at an early age that every laugh takes off 8 seconds from your life. A guffaw can take off as much as a minute.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 13, 2005, 07:04:46 am
Any actuaries who knew their stuff would never take the chance of having kids. I call shenanigans.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: miles on June 13, 2005, 12:29:24 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Any actuaries who knew their stuff would never take the chance of having kids. I call shenanigans.


I don't know.  Doesn't childbirth reduce the risk of cancer in younger women?
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: CortJstr on June 13, 2005, 12:42:10 pm
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Any actuaries who knew their stuff would never take the chance of having kids. I call shenanigans.

I don't know.  Doesn't childbirth reduce the risk of cancer in younger women?

Every period increases the chance of breast cancer in a woman. Being pregnant would eliminate 9 of them. But I'm going to say that the stress still makes this a losing arrangement.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: St_Zartan on June 13, 2005, 01:26:30 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Every period increases the chance of breast cancer in a woman. Being pregnant would eliminate 9 of them. But I'm going to say that the stress still makes this a losing arrangement.


(http://www.girlpower.gov/AdultsWhoCare/images/Otherlogo/nbc.jpg)
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: arkabee on June 13, 2005, 02:11:08 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"

Edit - Apparently I shouldn't post snarky shit 'cause right after I popped that off a nice little earthquake rattled the joint for 'bout 12 seconds.


dayum.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: pmcd9 on June 13, 2005, 05:18:03 pm
By blinkered do you mean not allowed?  Because that would be terrible.

~Paul
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: miles on June 14, 2005, 12:39:41 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Any actuaries who knew their stuff would never take the chance of having kids. I call shenanigans.

I don't know.  Doesn't childbirth reduce the risk of cancer in younger women?

Every period increases the chance of breast cancer in a woman. Being pregnant would eliminate 9 of them. But I'm going to say that the stress still makes this a losing arrangement.


I didn't know that.  I heard about a type of birth control that reduces the number of periods to four a year.  So there you go.

But I thought that I heard in a class once that if a woman gives birth at a younger age her risk of a certain type of cancer is reduced.

Is it strange that this discussion has only involved men so far?
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: andalucia on June 14, 2005, 12:50:35 am
Quote from: "miles"
Is it strange that this discussion has only involved men so far?


Yes.  It's worth staying out of it just because hearing guys talk about periods is always really entertaining.
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: V-Adore on June 14, 2005, 01:38:05 am
Wow. I leave the Internet for a few days and SHENANIGANS ARE HAPPENING. Holy crap!
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: St_Zartan on June 14, 2005, 01:40:20 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
Yes.  It's worth staying out of it just because hearing guys talk about periods is always really entertaining.


Then you are going to love this gynecological tidbit:

Placenta Stew

    1 placenta, chopped into 1 inch squares
    1 pound of extra firm tofu, cut into 1 inch squares
    1 yellow onion, chopped
    2 carrots, sliced
    2-3 cloves of garlic, diced
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    2 tablespoons soy sauce
    Cayenne or black pepper to taste.

Heat the olive oil on medium heat in a large skillet. Add the garlic and onions. When onions are transparent, add the placenta and brown. After a few minutes add the tofu and carrots. Cook for 20 minutes on medium to medium low. Add the soy sauce and pepper in the last few minutes. Serve over brown rice. Enjoy.

It's got tofu in it. You like tofu.

(APPROVED BY YAHOO! CHINA)
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: CortJstr on June 14, 2005, 02:37:41 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Yes.  It's worth staying out of it just because hearing guys talk about periods is always really entertaining.


Then you are going to love this gynecological tidbit:

Placenta Stew

Giraffe placenta (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=12680#12680)???

And since she's not around:
Quote from: "jldunston"
*weeps*
Title: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
Post by: V-Adore on June 14, 2005, 02:55:26 am
The Giraffe Placenta Event Horizon has been reached. Nice knowing you, thread.