The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on June 08, 2005, 01:14:19 pm

Title: Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
Post by: AugustWest on June 08, 2005, 01:14:19 pm
What the hell was the blue square, green circle, yellow moons, pink clovers stuff about in the seafood letter?
Title: Re: Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on June 08, 2005, 01:15:57 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
What the hell was the blue square, green circle, yellow moons, pink clovers stuff about in the seafood letter?


Skiing reference. Difficulty of slopes as measured in colored geometry.
Title: Re: Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
Post by: AugustWest on June 08, 2005, 01:53:35 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
What the hell was the blue square, green circle, yellow moons, pink clovers stuff about in the seafood letter?


Skiing reference. Difficulty of slopes as measured in colored geometry.


Thanx, Terry Tesseract!
Title: Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
Post by: CortJstr on June 08, 2005, 04:17:11 pm
I love that Ray corrected 14-19 (which I thought was fine as long as one used an n-dash) but left "year olds" alone.

I don't ever, ever, want Ray and a sybien to be in my mind at the same time for any reason.
Title: Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
Post by: pmcd9 on June 08, 2005, 04:47:46 pm
An alternate to the sybien for the older ladies, the cock rocker.

~Paul
Title: Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
Post by: V-Adore on June 08, 2005, 04:49:20 pm
I kind of love Ray's description of what precisely a Sybian is. Also the word "Sybianissimo." Otherwise, I am deeply apathetic.
Title: Ray's Place -- June 8, 2005. It's Bonch Rockin'!
Post by: Mantonio on June 09, 2005, 12:53:14 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I kind of love Ray's description of what precisely a Sybian is.


Indeed. "Horny Duffel Bag" definitely made up for the lack of a strip today. I must say, however, that 1/5 of $1500 is probably out of Maine's price range. I just hope he doesn't try and build something out of plywood and a gearbox you crank up to get started.