The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Asherdan on June 13, 2005, 08:10:12 pm

Title: Jeezly Crow, Thanks!
Post by: Asherdan on June 13, 2005, 08:10:12 pm
(http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--k5m636Zb--/m5dvkzj95cd6xl0k4nnx.gif)
Title: Jeezly Crow, Thanks!
Post by: pmcd9 on June 13, 2005, 08:16:36 pm
Man your phone has a hellacious antenna.

~Paul
Title: Jeezly Crow, Thanks!
Post by: wombat on June 13, 2005, 08:28:46 pm
Nice dog.

And you're welcome.
Title: Jeezly Crow, Thanks!
Post by: Ben-San on June 13, 2005, 09:21:40 pm
Do you live in Dimension Blue?
Title: Jeezly Crow, Thanks!
Post by: V-Adore on June 14, 2005, 01:49:47 am
I like your photography. Also, may this sticker be only the first of good things for you and yours to come. It sounds like it's been a tough year, so... yeah.

If you need any other stickers, I think I may still have duplicates. No idea where, though.
Title: Jeezly Crow, Thanks!
Post by: arkabee on June 14, 2005, 01:35:38 pm
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Man your phone has a hellacious antenna.


Winner!!

-----


so is that you passenger window of your truck?